Psychic reading confusion....

they are going to think i am mad when i ask them to do this - plus the fact that i am skiving so much today! x

ok, 17 week bump!!
i took it myself in my office, so sorry about quality! x

Attachments

• IMGP9799.jpg
    IMGP9799.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 4
i've been in maternity trousers since 7 wks! i think it's slowing down now though! x

i've been in maternity trousers since 7 wks! i think it's slowing down now though! x

wow gosh that is early, im still in normal clothes at the min, just a bit tight in some places now but cos i am in between maternity is too big so i have just had to buy next size in the clothes i have needed to get byx

my tops are still normal size 10's, but the seems are starting to stretch, but i'll probably just buy a bigger size top. no doubt about the trousers though, maternity all the way! x

i'm back from having bloods done,just gotta wait now,seems i've done lots of that the last couple weeks:cry:

fab bump jeffsar :thumbup:

probably within the next hr,if the results arent good i have to go back in,knowing my luck i'll be spending my birthday in hospital

probably within the next hr,if the results arent good i have to go back in,knowing my luck i'll be spending my birthday in hospital

everything crossed for you!! let us knwo when you hear from them. Positive thinking they ring with good news and you are a pregnant lady for your birthday! and no wine lol!

xx

I wanted to ask you when you felt like you started showing.. I'm only 5 weeks, but I swear that my belly is more pronounced... it never got completely flat again after my daughter.. so I wondered if I'd show much quicker the second time around!

mamadonnaaaaa where areeeee youuuu with the news!?!? My Fingers are crossed so tight!

ok, 17 week bump!!

that is a girl bump :)
That is my prediction :)

do you think?! i am a different shape than i was with my son, but i still think boy.......

see, isn't all the guessing fun - team yellow rocks!! :haha:

i started showing way earlier this time - my bump was this size at 6 months with Taylor. i bet you'll have your baby bump soon, i want to see!

mamadonna - any update? been thinking of you all day x

ok, 17 week bump!!

that is a girl bump :)
That is my prediction :)

do you think?! i am a different shape than i was with my son, but i still think boy.......

see, isn't all the guessing fun - team yellow rocks!! :haha:

i started showing way earlier this time - my bump was this size at 6 months with Taylor. i bet you'll have your baby bump soon, i want to see!

well I'm 6 out of 7 on guessing baby's by their bumps... sooo I hope I trump mother's intuition! haha. girls are carried higher, and they make a lump above the belly button, and boys are lower and the lump is below the belly button!

Yeah, the size I am now is the size I was at 3 months.. so I'm already starting out 3 months ahead. lol. I lost all the weight and then some but my belly just won't go away! haha :blush:

i was exactly the same, lost loads of weight and was a uk 6/8 but my tummy was never quite so flat as before!

i am higher this time - but my scan is IDENTICAL to my sons, i mean, it looks like the same picture! either way, i will be happy x

i'm also dying to hear from mamadonna... I'm anxious because it's been awhile, hasn't it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->