Psychic reading confusion....

:D im hoping so im waiting on one from jenny renny. Yours is looking good for another in may :D
im just loving a good excuse to have ummm fun :D and keep smiling

:D im hoping so im waiting on one from jenny renny. Yours is looking good for another in may :D
im just loving a good excuse to have ummm fun :D and keep smiling

Yeah its looking like conception in May and birth in Feb next year. :shrug: Thats what I'm holding on to right now. It's all getting too much for me. :cry:

Let me know what jenny renny says. :thumbup: x

Hi Everyone!

Ebs hope your starting to feel a bit better :hugs: just noticed you have lost some more weight on your ticker well done!! Also just looked at your chart and there is a slight change in pattern so lets hope the vitamin is helping and you ovulate slightly earlier xx

Mamadonna - hope your okay, sounds good from what they seen on the scan my scan at 6 - 7 weeks showed a sac and v v v tiny little line so any earlier you prob wouldnt see so i have everything crossed for you, its looking good so far!

DVSVXN - im sorry you didnt get the result you wanted :hugs:, lets hope if you did ovulate when you think you did you caught it and your still on for the bfp this cycle!!

Erin - how are you feeling?? xx

Jeffsar - how are you? got a question for you, are you taking any extra vitamins at all?? i was taking pregnacare from sep when i came off the pill and still am cos it is to use through out pregnancy, but i just wondered if it is necessary to carry on with it now i am past 12 week stage?? my skin is so fad on my face i have loads of spots and i think it is from them, obviously if i need to take them i will for baby even if i have bad skin but wondered if i needed to anyway nowxx

Thats britt is it possible to start a new cycle with out af?

hows peachy?

Thats britt is it possible to start a new cycle with out af?

hows peachy?

well all i was thinking is if you hadnt ovulated until late so had a really long cycle then maybe af wasnt even due yet, so you may have caught it, i had a long cycle from sep to december and only had af in dec right from sep so obviously i ovulated really late.

lol peachy fine i actually feel less pregnant now than i did weeks ago not feeling tired any more or anything so making most of it now and getting things done and sorted before it hits again

how are you today? xx

well i know i ovulated a day early i had been tracking it so unless i did it twice? im so confused lmao hurry up next cycle.
Im tired cuddled up in bed hoping to get a good sleep before i go to the gym in the morning

hiya britt!
Well, i stopped bang on 13 weeks (first tri) as they were making my sickness worse!
i asked midwife before i stopped and she said it would be fine, the development had stopped and baby was now just getting bigger. i have felt loads better since! i would say you are safe to stop, but ring the MW if you fancy? x

i'm ok just need to get tomorrow over with its got me a bundle of nerves i just need to kno one way or an other,i took another digi and its sti
ll saying 2 3 wks so i suppose at least its not going down

i don't think it would have increased to 2-3 if you'd MC - my levels dropped within a week to negative hpts.....

obviously i don't want to give false hope, but i really do think things sound positive x

i really hope so jeffsar, this has really got me worn out!!!

its my birthday at the wkend so this would be the best bday pressie ever

you've been on an emotional rollercoaster, that's for sure!!

are you back for a scan tomorrow, or just bloods? you could always get a private early scan next week if doc's won't give you one - i did that last time x

just bloods tomorrow then i suppose it depends on the outcome as to whether i get scanned again

i have everythign crossed for you x

what is your gut instinct? x

thank you,i really dont kno,i'm kinda thinking if pg tests are still positive and hcg levels are still quite high(last time they went down quick)then i must still be pg....but i'm also prepared for hcg levels going down too

lets just keep hoping it was IB and beany is getting strong, hiding in there. i'm thinking of you hun x

hiya britt!
Well, i stopped bang on 13 weeks (first tri) as they were making my sickness worse!
i asked midwife before i stopped and she said it would be fine, the development had stopped and baby was now just getting bigger. i have felt loads better since! i would say you are safe to stop, but ring the MW if you fancy? x

yeah i think i will double check with her, i dont want to sound selfish i would never stop them if baby needed them. i am 14 weeks this week so if i need them until 12 weeks i am well over that now xx

everything sounds positive mamadonna i really hope tomorrow goes well xx

i am SO tired tonight, barely keep my eyes open.
Has everyone had a good day? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->