Psychic reading confusion....

fingers crossed mama sounds good though
yay got my reading back from jenny renny said il get my bfp next month with a boy being born on in december lol sounds pretty good since everyone has said boy this year lol. only slight downer was she said it was from a cycle in march but all my bloods are neg

she got my cycle month wrong but BFP month correct.....

ohh luck then for april lol. im not testing in april lol il wait till may

amy said I would conceive in may 2011.... wrong lol! and im glad she was:D

:wave: girls! I just wanted to pop in quick, I had to work today, and I have to work overnight tomorrow night. :( bummer! But I wanted to see how everyone was, and mamadonna, I can't wait to see your update tomorrow! My FX'd for you!!!

AFM- Still not 'feeling pregnant' but I guess I'll just relish in that for awhile? haha.

morning everyone!!

erin, enjoy it; i have my fx'd you don't end up like i was, hopefully you'll be more like Britt!

mama - let us know how you get on today, praying beany is still in there.

how's everyone else? x

and mamadonna i want awesome news when i get up in the morning hehe

good but tired lol just doing some paper work in bed lol.had a good gym trip today n the twins were awesome x

i am tired, but i have no excuse, slept for 10 hrs last night! quieter day at work though so can't complain! x

oooh, i am an onion...... weird - i would have thought that was smaller than an avacado from last week?!?! i don't get this fruit thing some weeks! x

haha, i would have thought so too!

good luck today mamadonna!!

Hi

GOOD LUCK MAMADONNA !! XX

How is everyone?

afm - nothing much to tell, i have been getting a shooting pain from my belly button down not sure what that is all about but feels weird lol xx

hiya britt! i had that, your uterus is stretching! so you'll have a baby britt bump soon!!
was about to msg you; have you joined the september thread? i didn't as i was so nervous in first tri, but i think i will now; have i missed loads, is there any point?? x

hiya britt! i had that, your uterus is stretching! so you'll have a baby britt bump soon!!
was about to msg you; have you joined the september thread? i didn't as i was so nervous in first tri, but i think i will now; have i missed loads, is there any point?? x

yes i joined, they put me to 30th sep on my last scan, so if they change me again to a later date i wont be apart of it anymore. Yeah you should join tbh i dont go on a lot cos i mostly just talk to all you on here, and another girl i have become friends with i pm her other than that i dont really go on many more threads.

i am looking forward to a proper bump, i have a little one but not much at all lol

hey we still havent seen your bump!
xx

i don't go on any other threads, just pm my old bump buddies (who are due tomorrow!) and speak to you lot.

I am so stupid, but because the thread is called Sweetpeas, i don't want to join - i was an april sweetpea last year - feel like i am jinxing myself!

do i sound crazy?!

right - i will go ask my boss to take a bump pic! x

i don't go on any other threads, just pm my old bump buddies (who are due tomorrow!) and speak to you lot.

I am so stupid, but because the thread is called Sweetpeas, i don't want to join - i was an april sweetpea last year - feel like i am jinxing myself!

do i sound crazy?!

right - i will go ask my boss to take a bump pic! x

its not stupid, i cant imagine what you went through or how it felt, and you are just doing everything to try and avoid it again which i cant blame you for at all. Your not missing anything on there, cos we are all on here and we can chat about things so i dont feel like i am missing out on anything really xx

yey for the pic i cant wait !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->