Psychic reading confusion....

evening sorry its took me ages to get on the hospital didnt phone me back till after 6,my levels are now 1100 and something,i'm so pleased!!!i need to go back on sat 4 another test to make sure they are still rising,then a scan later nxt week,i'm not outta the woods yet but i'm certainly on the right track.....i cant believe nearly 2 wks ago i thought i had mc'd

i was exactly the same, lost loads of weight and was a uk 6/8 but my tummy was never quite so flat as before!

i am higher this time - but my scan is IDENTICAL to my sons, i mean, it looks like the same picture! either way, i will be happy x

my friend had a boy after she had a girl, and he looked EXACTLY like she did when she was born! Like, twins. When holding their birth pictures together you couldnt' tell which was which, even the dad couldn't! SOOO it is possible to have babies that look alike in features but be different in the lower parts. haha:haha:

i know, my fingers have been crossed the whole day - i kept logged on at work to see if she posted - i will probably get asked about my internet usage!! x

evening sorry its took me ages to get on the hospital didnt phone me back till after 6,my levels are now 1100 and something,i'm so pleased!!!i need to go back on sat 4 another test to make sure they are still rising,then a scan later nxt week,i'm not outta the woods yet but i'm certainly on the right track.....i cant believe nearly 2 wks ago i thought i had mc'd

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

THAT IS FABULOUS NEWS!!!!! YOU'VE DEFINITELY GOT A BABE IN THERE!!!!!!
:flower::flower::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Mamadonna, i am so pleased for you!!!!!

i was exactly the same, lost loads of weight and was a uk 6/8 but my tummy was never quite so flat as before!

i am higher this time - but my scan is IDENTICAL to my sons, i mean, it looks like the same picture! either way, i will be happy x

my friend had a boy after she had a girl, and he looked EXACTLY like she did when she was born! Like, twins. When holding their birth pictures together you couldnt' tell which was which, even the dad couldn't! SOOO it is possible to have babies that look alike in features but be different in the lower parts. haha:haha:

well, we have another 4 months to make our final bets Erin!!! x

well, we have another 4 months to make our final bets Erin!!! x

tell your ultrasound tech to send me an email to let me know and i won't tell you... the suspense is killing me! hahahaha :rofl:

hahaha, never gonna happen!! it's exciting guessing - i am going to start doing all the old wives tales, and kept a list of all the outcomes! x

quite right hun, your sweetpea needs to be back on here! x

soooooooooooo happy for you hun :D told you bub is there.
I think i gave myself food poisoning, been puking all evening yuk feel horrible

wooohooooo :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Mamadonna i am soooo pleased for you!! its looking great!!

xx

How is everyone x

morning everyone!

Britt, you are a lemon! x

it's exciting, isn't it?

although you go from being the furtherst along in the tri, to the earliest..... we'll get there!! x

it's exciting, isn't it?

although you go from being the furtherst along in the tri, to the earliest..... we'll get there!! x

i know when i go and look in 2nd tri everyone is sooo far in front!

hope ebs is okay havent heard from her in a few days xx

i know, i wondered where she was yesterday....

Where are you ebs, we miss you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->