Psychic reading confusion....

hey hope everyone is going well today :)
hope your hubby gets better soon hun ouchy.
Im still sick,but got the weird feeling back in my tummy lol augh hope af shows soon its coming up 3 weeks

did you not get bloods taken?

yup but they came back neg :(

are the going to investigate further for you as to why your cycles are off?

they want to see how late ill go if i get to 4 weeks then i have to get more bloods as some people dont show up as positive for ages then they going to do a scan :/

oh well, at least they are trying to get answers for you x

yer im just getting board now lol i want my answers.hoping it is still a bub

i bet the waiting is hard.. and not knowing what the heck is going on! i hope you get some real answers soon!!

jeffsar- how are you feeling?

ebs-- hiii! :wave:

britt-- how are you?? still smooth sailing?

mamadonna- can't wait to hear about your scan!! Good luck!!

I'm still symptomless! my nipples are sensitive but that's itttttt..

she always keeps us in suspense.. did she say what time her scan was?

not sure erin, but they never called her until 6pm uk time last time round so she may appear later on.......

how you feeling? i am so tired today! x

hi girls sorry i aint been on much,be rather busy,went up to the hospital for more bloods and just waiting for the results,if results come back ok then i'll be given an appointment for a scan

oh yeah! I forgot it was for bloods, not a scan yet. I hope they give you the results soon!

jeffsar-- I'm still doing good! My nipples are more sensitive today than they have been but that's it! I guess I should be knocking on wood, right? haha

exactly erin; i wished for more symptoms and quickly regretted it when i ended up with hyperemisis - i still have bad days now but nothing in comparison to weeks 7-14! x

thanks, i really have my fx'd you take after britt and not me!! x

haha- well no offense, but me too! lol
i keep stalking for mamadonnas update!! :)

morning bloods have gone up again to 2122,so looking good...they want me in monday for more test:dohh: my arm fells like a pin cushion

aw thats awesome news :D hope ya arm gets a rest soon lol
im coming up to 3 weeks late now

i hope so too

3 WEEKS blimey are u still showing neg on a test?

yup :/ and my bloods were neg. I only have slight light cramping on and off every now and then so im confused lol

i'm sure there is something a doc can give u to help bring on af,u kno ur defo not so if u can take something that brings it on u'll be able to move on

yer my doc wants me to wait until im 4 weeks late and if still no show she wants more bloods and a scan as she said it is possible to get negs until your about 8 weeks.if not im just going with the flow lol

fingers crossed bubs is just shy and not ready to be found yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->