Psychic reading confusion....

morning dvs!

right girls, i am off to my bed, i have a meeting at 8am and i am shattered!

speak to you all tomorrow x

oh, and ebs, hope you've had a better day x

augh rats the witch got me with a big vengeance 2.6weeks late lol, bright side i can move on now yay.

augh rats the witch got me with a big vengeance 2.6weeks late lol, bright side i can move on now yay.

Awww DVS... like you say you can move on now and this new cycle is meant to be your bfp anyway. :happydance:

I really thought it was it for you though... if you need a rant you know where I am. :hugs: x

omg, dvs! :hugs: but you're right... you can start fresh!!! I hope your docs can figure out why you had such a long lp? maybe try charting this cycle if you don't already so you can have some proof for them if it happens again?

yer i got an app on my phone so i know exactly when i come on each time im trying to remember to take my temps lol.
Augh the cramps are so painful lol

Hi Everyone

Hope your all okay,

Mamadonna i am so pleased for you thats great news!!!

hows everyone else??

afm - still same really nothing much to report, i really need to update my journal on here and get latest bump pic on so i am going to do that today, but i havent got much to put on it, made most if hubby this weekend cos he had a weekend off so ordered our floor for nursery and got paint etc, garden furniture so he could carry it all lol so thats my summer sorted out in the garden with my feet up! xx

morning just thought i'd quickly pop on to let you kno whats happening ... i'm off to hospital in a wee while they are gonna scan me...wish me luck..i'm so nervous

:happydance: ebs i've missed you how you been

Plodding on... trying to focus on losing weight for fertility drugs but last cycle really knocked me for 6. Not coping if I think about it all. :cry: x

big hugs ebs i kno what ur going thru hun and its not easy,at least you have something to focus on,and something to motivate you with the weight loss,i think its great they are helping you and i wish you all the luck in world

morning just thought i'd quickly pop on to let you kno whats happening ... i'm off to hospital in a wee while they are gonna scan me...wish me luck..i'm so nervous

Good Luck mamadonna!!!

Let us know how you get on!

are you having a scan or tests? xx

yay mamadonna fingers crossed that all goes well for you xx

wil you post us your pic??

jeffsar - forgot last week was gonna ask u for that link for the clothes that you ordered online, i want some skinny jeans and i knwo you mentioned they were nice on there x

10.07pm lol i got sent home earl today, was on the floor in tears with pain so on a mix of pills and hot water bottles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->