Psychic reading confusion....

im hoping so :D if not ill wait until my holiday over easter and go back to the doctors and get them to possibly do something lol. im never this late

just a little bit lol not knowing if ive moved on with out af or having a mega long cycle lol

Mamadonna.... congratulations! :happydance:

DVS... big :hugs: Keep at the doctors until you get some answers! At least in a week if they do a scan they will know one way or another. Fingers crossed! x

thanks hun im still hoping there is a bub there lol

It would make sense with you readings with a November birth you'd have to be pregant already. :thumbup: But if you aren't (I do think you are from what you have said) they might be able to give you something to bring on AF and give you a fresh start to get that bfp! xxx

thanks hun. im hoping more then anything there is a bub i=hiding hehe

Yay Mamadonna, great news!!!!! :happydance: Did they schedule your scan? What kinds of tests are they doing Monday?

hi ebs!!

dvs- I agree with the other girls... I would be going insane not knowing what's going on, so hopefully whatever it is the docs can figure it out soon for you and either bring on AF or see what's going on with bubs! it seems crazy that a blood test would be negative though? weird!

question. i have my tickers set for my due date based off my ovulation date.. and I know the doctors go based off of LMP.. so I know my ovulation date is more accurate, but should I put what the doctors will say it is so that I can just be on schedule with them?? What did you girls do? (If I go by LMP I'll be 2 days ahead of what I am now.. so it'd be nice to fast forward 2 days.. hahah)

i'm sorry you feel so down ebs; hang in there hun, you have a great incentive to lose weight now. i know this month was hard on you x

mama - great results, here's hoping for the same tomorrow x

erin, go with lmp - when you have your scan they'll give you the 'real' edd anyway!

everyone else, hello! x

thanks jeffsar- did you update it again after your scan?

yeah, i was put forward by 2 days, so updated ticker, then at 16 wk scan i was bang on! how you feeling? x

i'm still feeling fine!! I have to stop googling things though because I started reading last night about 'blighted ovums' and started worrying myself when people said they had spotting and no pregnancy symptoms only to go to the scan and find out there wasn't a fetus :( so I've GOT to stay away from google!!!

lol

hun, i had a blighted ovum years ago before my son, and was as sick as a dog; same as this pregnancy...... blighted ovums are basically a developing pregnancy where the actual baby never appears - my gestational sack grew until 9 weeks and i had morning sickness, sore boobs, spots.....

hun, i am the last person to say this after the way i've worried this time BUT try stay relaxed - you are probably just lucky and just remember, with my son, i had not one symptom at all for 9 months - so you may be team blue!

thanks for the reassurance hun.. google can be an evil thing though! haha

I'll just stay relaxed.. and try to be patient until april 19th... :coffee:

:brat:

hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79