Psychic reading confusion....

we are good thanks, i am starting to feel bubs now which is lovely, still using my doppler everyday though!

the fruit ticker is annoying me - i was a bigger fruit last week, did my baby shrink lol!?!

wil you post us your pic??

jeffsar - forgot last week was gonna ask u for that link for the clothes that you ordered online, i want some skinny jeans and i knwo you mentioned they were nice on there x

it's pinkpixie.co.uk, mine were £10ish - but i also got a nice pair from topshop, but they were much more expensive - £40!! try the ebay shops, get some brand new stuff for really cheap x

10.07pm lol i got sent home earl today, was on the floor in tears with pain so on a mix of pills and hot water bottles

if i were you i'd go straight to A&E and not leave until they give you answers!!!

10.07pm lol i got sent home earl today, was on the floor in tears with pain so on a mix of pills and hot water bottles

if i were you i'd go straight to A&E and not leave until they give you answers!!!

you think it could be bad? I just assumed its normal af i can get bad cramping havent had it this bad in over a year but didnt see it as a bad point?

i think after being 3 weeks late and now so much pain, i'd be getting it checked....

yes i would go to A & E as well, i know AF isnt nice sometimes but if you are in that much pain i would defo go and get checked out, and prob explain about whats been going on xx

oh right i never thought anything of that hmmm hope it isnt anything bad

britt, it's like one mind lol!!!

lol yep

i have just ordered some jeans, did you find their sizing right? i am normally a 10 and all my clothes still fit apart from round my middle

x

oh right i never thought anything of that hmmm hope it isnt anything bad

its not to say it is anything bad, they just might be able to give you something, or even be able to tell whats been going on :hugs: im sure everything will be fine i would just go to be on the safe side xx

yeah, i bought tens, and they are fine, slightly big on my thighs when i first got them, but perfect now x

yeah, i bought tens, and they are fine, slightly big on my thighs when i first got them, but perfect now x

good they should be fine then, i was desperate for some, i have just been living in my leggings cos my jeans are all too tight, and i have a few tops i know i could wear for a couple of months yet so i wanted to get some jeans so i could wear them.

think i just need to get some linens for when it gets warmer now then that should do me i think. Its amazing isnt it, how normally i buy loads of clothes through the summer cos i think i needs loads, and now i am making do with 3 pairs of trousers and a few tops lol xx

hi girls!!!

I'm a sweetpea! yay! So much better than an appleseed! :haha:

mamadonna-- good luck! I'll be thinking of you! Unfortunately I have to work today, so hopefully I'll be able to pop on to see how your scan went!!!

afm- still symptomless...

hi girls!!!

I'm a sweetpea! yay! So much better than an appleseed! :haha:

mamadonna-- good luck! I'll be thinking of you! Unfortunately I have to work today, so hopefully I'll be able to pop on to see how your scan went!!!

afm- still symptomless...

Hi!!

Dont worry about the symptoms i didnt have any for ages then my boobs hurt and other than that nothing, but i remember thinking other peoples boobs were hurting straight away and mine didnt x

oh good! thanks hun! i googled it yesterday, '6 wks pregnant no symptoms' and there was like a whole forum with people saying 'oh, i dont have any symptoms except my boobs are tender and swollen and I get dizzy sometimes and feel very tired'

well duh, those are symptoms! I have ZERO! hahaha :haha:

Thanks for the reassurance sweetie!

oh good! thanks hun! i googled it yesterday, '6 wks pregnant no symptoms' and there was like a whole forum with people saying 'oh, i dont have any symptoms except my boobs are tender and swollen and I get dizzy sometimes and feel very tired'

well duh, those are symptoms! I have ZERO! hahaha :haha:

Thanks for the reassurance sweetie!

lol thats what i kept doing, googling what symtoms should i have now i will look on my journal see what i wrote and let you know x

ok ok, enough of the 'we are having an easy breezy pregnancy club' please LOL!!!!

xxx

ok ok, enough of the 'we are having an easy breezy pregnancy club' please LOL!!!!

xxx

lol sorry! thing is i know it will come back and bite me, and my last 20 weeks will be bad!

or maybe not lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->