Psychic reading confusion....

where is everyone? i actually felt/feel reaaaally tired today.. possibly my first preg symptom, or maybe just bc i have worked 2 days in a row? haha

im here now lol. Been in bed the last few days pains still real bad keep feelining like im going to throw up. Been bleeding really heavy tmi & lots of clots in the blood.
apart from that im still smiling

where is everyone? i actually felt/feel reaaaally tired today.. possibly my first preg symptom, or maybe just bc i have worked 2 days in a row? haha

You were posting at 1.30am uk time... thats why no one was around. x

im here now lol. Been in bed the last few days pains still real bad keep feelining like im going to throw up. Been bleeding really heavy tmi & lots of clots in the blood.

Did you go to the hospital to get checked out? x

nope wait time was about 4hrs at night and i cant get time off work to go.been using hotwater bottles all day

nope wait time was about 4hrs at night and i cant get time off work to go.been using hotwater bottles all day

Awww... I hope you're ok and it eases. We need to get you cracked on with this new cycle and getting that elusive bfp!!! xxx

Awww... I hope you're ok and it eases. We need to get you cracked on with this new cycle and getting that elusive bfp!!! xxx

well im on day 3 of my cycle now so fingers crossed this time i can catch it lol

well im on day 3 of my cycle now so fingers crossed this time i can catch it lol

Well your reading are leaning that way and if mine are right too I should get a bfp about a fortnight after you. :thumbup: x

Well your reading are leaning that way and if mine are right too I should get a bfp about a fortnight after you. :thumbup: x

hehe yay im really going to try and not test until start of may if i do go over. but jenny gave me the 18th and 21st as speacial dates so hm

i was busy at work hun, sorry!!

here now though - skiving! x

hi mamadonna, how you doing hun? i'm ok, worried about you x

things stiil the same beta has continued to rise its now 3400 and something,they are worried because they cant see baby on scan but it has to be somewhere

HI Everyone

Mamadonna - :hugs: hope your okay, i am worried about you to, when do you go back ? xx

jeffsar - jeans have come thanks they are great for 13 pound, a little big but can get away with them and they are so much more comfy xx

things stiil the same beta has continued to rise its now 3400 and something,they are worried because they cant see baby on scan but it has to be somewhere

my friends ectopic was in her ovary..... it is such a shame that baby is obviously progresiing, but in the wrong place. How are you feeling? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->