Psychic reading confusion....

HI Everyone

Mamadonna - :hugs: hope your okay, i am worried about you to, when do you go back ? xx

jeffsar - jeans have come thanks they are great for 13 pound, a little big but can get away with them and they are so much more comfy xx

not a problem - their bootcut jeans are nice too! x

evening girls, i hope everyone had a nice day.

i have been feeling sick again, so i'll be having an early night, just wanted to pop past; but everyone is awol again!

xx

hi all, I know you're all in bed by now but I wanted to say hi.. :wave:

mamadonna- thinking of you... I wish they were able to take your little bub and move it to the right place :( I wish you luck, and I hope the process isn't too painful for you... :hugs:

I've been feeling really tired lately, but I'm not sure if it's pregnancy symptom or just because I've been working all week... maybe a combination of both. I also had a big craving last night for Lucky Charms cereal, not sure if you guys have heard of that or not, but a lady posted on facebook that she was a lucky charm, and I immediately thought of the cereal and made my DH pick some up on the way home... lol.
but I can't be giving into cravings like that, I have to watch my weight this time around.. I gained 60 lbs with my first pregnancy! not happening again!!!

wooot my cramping has more or less died yay.
hope your all doing well

hi all, I know you're all in bed by now but I wanted to say hi.. :wave:

mamadonna- thinking of you... I wish they were able to take your little bub and move it to the right place :( I wish you luck, and I hope the process isn't too painful for you... :hugs:

I've been feeling really tired lately, but I'm not sure if it's pregnancy symptom or just because I've been working all week... maybe a combination of both. I also had a big craving last night for Lucky Charms cereal, not sure if you guys have heard of that or not, but a lady posted on facebook that she was a lucky charm, and I immediately thought of the cereal and made my DH pick some up on the way home... lol.
but I can't be giving into cravings like that, I have to watch my weight this time around.. I gained 60 lbs with my first pregnancy! not happening again!!!

Hi
i used to love lucky charms as a child they were soooo nice, but we cant get them over here now. But one of my friends bought me a box back from america last year and gave it me as one of my wedding presents lol. So that was my breakfast in the morning of the wedding xx

Hi everyone :hi:

DVS... I'm glad the cramps are gone. Are you temping this cycle? It would help giving you some info on your cycle and whats going on. x

:dohh: I was meant to do it this morning omg im terrible at remembering lol. Right tomorrow morning I will do it lets hope i remeber

Hi!!

Glad the pains have eased a bit for you, and now onto new cycle ready to catch that eggy!!

hows everyone today? xx

hey britt im freezing my arse off lol sitting in a pile of blankets in the lounge with the heater on-i dislike winter very much
how are you and lemon?

hey britt im freezing my arse off lol sitting in a pile of blankets in the lounge with the heater on-i dislike winter very much
how are you and lemon?

i hate the winter to, i always look forward to the summer, but at the min we are having some great weather for march/april time, we even sat outside to eat our tea last night! we cant normally do that until after june.

im fine thanks, and lemon is great last day before it becomes an orange lol and only 9 days until we find out if we are pink or blue xx

how are you and lemon?

i hate the winter to, i always look forward to the summer, but at the min we are having some great weather for march/april time, we even sat outside to eat our tea last night! we cant normally do that until after june.

im fine thanks, and lemon is great last day before it becomes an orange lol and only 9 days until we find out if we are pink or blue xx

yer only last day or so its turned really cold, so hard to drag myself to the gym in the morning lol.
I lost my ipod again today :( not so happy

Hi ladies...

I've had a text from Mamadonna. Its not good news. :nope: The baby was ectopic and they've had to remove her left tube.

I think she'll need us more than ever right now.

Its so unfair what she'd had to go through.... xxxxxxxxxxx

oh nooooooo...... :nope: I feel so sad for her.... so unfair...

aw thats horrible massive hugs to her and my thoughts are with her.

Wooh i managed to do my temp this morning

oh no poor mamadonna thats horrible, really hope she is going to be alright what a massive shame just as we thought she had got there xxx

big hugs xx

thanks ebs :hugs:

well i have just got home,i'm sore but i'm ok and glad to be home,they had to remove my left tube but my ovary is still intact,and my right tube is fine as well as my ovary....dont think i will be trying again this has been an awful few weeks and it has ended in pain and heartache really dont think i can put myself thru this again,plus i think my family would kill me if i did,as i have had them worried sick!!

i cant believe it was my left tube cos all the pain was in my right :shrug:

i'm so pleased the nurse call me and asked me to go back in yesturday instead of today,she was lovely and she said i had her worried sick.she even came up to see me after my op.

thank you everyone for caring it really means a lot

well i have just got home,i'm sore but i'm ok and glad to be home,they had to remove my left tube but my ovary is still intact,and my right tube is fine as well as my ovary....dont think i will be trying again this has been an awful few weeks and it has ended in pain and heartache really dont think i can put myself thru this again,plus i think my family would kill me if i did,as i have had them worried sick!!

i'm so pleased the nurse call me and asked me to go back in yesturday instead of today,she was lovely and she said i had her worried sick.she even came up to see me after my op.

oh mamadonna, i am so sorry you've had to go through this :hugs:

thank goodness there are still some decent kind hearted nurses still working in the nhs; ectopics can be really nasty if left.

please let me know if there is anything at all i can do for you x

Awww Mamadonna. :hugs: I'm glad you're home and recovering and I don't blame you for calling it a day after all that. :hugs: We'll be here for you. xxx

oh mamadonna, i am so sorry you've had to go through this :hugs:

thank goodness there are still some decent kind hearted nurses still working in the nhs; ectopics can be really nasty if left.

please let me know if there is anything at all i can do for you x

thanks jeffsar,its gonna take sometime to heal but who kno's what the future holds,the docs have told me there is no reason i cant try again but i am so scared this will happen again,the nurses were lovely i really cant fault any of them even down to all the staff working in theatre,its an experience i would rather have not had but at least they all looked after me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->