Psychic reading confusion....

massive hugs hun your so brave xxxx

i know this is competly off topic but my car club has been nominated for car club of the year in nz and we need lots more votes. If you possibly have a few seconds spare can you please click the link and click the "like" button next to evolve https://www.performancecar.co.nz/industry-awards/car-club-of-the-year
it would mean a great deal to us,we car a nation wide club of female car lovers and have a good name for ourselves as well as awards :)
thanks heaps

thanks hun means alot.
aw i just want to give you a massive hug

aww thanks chick i just wish it was all over,i think i'm still in shock i cant believe i have only 1 tube its weird

ek i cant imagine what it would be like,i mean u dont really think about it i guess until its not there :(

its something i'm just gonna have to get used to i suppose i'll forget about it not being there in time altho i wont forget how its not there,i'm off now hun time for painkillers catch you later

Aww Mamadonna. I hope you are getting looked after and spoilt by your lovely boys. :hugs: xxx

i'm getting really bored and frustrated i hate sitting doing nothing :hissy:

i'm getting really bored and frustrated i hate sitting doing nothing :hissy:

Awww... have they said how long you should rest for?

I really feel for you Mamadonna... I really do. I'm always thinking of you. xxx

they have put me on the sick for 2 wks but i think i'll only take a wk,i'll end up going stir crazy

Hi Mamadonna :hi:

You take as much or as little time as you need. Sometimes distraction helps doesn't it? :hugs: xxx

hi girls, where are you all??

hope everyone is well x

i know, it looks like it's been nuked in the microwave!!

how are you doing - feeling any better?
hey, almost 9lb lost, well done ebs x

Ended up going to the doctors today and I'm back on anti depressants. I just can't cope and I kept putting it off but it wasn't working. :nope:

Thanks.... I'm sticking to ww and have done since my fs appointment. I daren't screw up in case I get another appointment and they send me away. Only about half a stone to go until I'm under :nope:a bmi of 34. :happydance: x

im going awesome thanks hunny so cold atm lol.Just getting up to date with all college work-7 day weeksare draining me had.but af lasted 5 days and now im counting down :D

Ended up going to the doctors today and I'm back on anti depressants. I just can't cope and I kept putting it off but it wasn't working. :nope:

Thanks.... I'm sticking to ww and have done since my fs appointment. I daren't screw up in case I get another appointment and they send me away. Only about half a stone to go until I'm under :nope:a bmi of 34. :happydance: x

better to get help than try and cope and get worse; you've done the right thing.
7lbs is do-able - you have the best reason to stick to the diet now, i have no doubt that you'll manage x

im going awesome thanks hunny so cold atm lol.Just getting up to date with all college work-7 day weeksare draining me had.but af lasted 5 days and now im counting down :D

Are you temping? I need to stalk your chart. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->