Psychic reading confusion....

Britt, your bump is very cute -and reminds me of my first time round!!
x

Britt, your bump is very cute -and reminds me of my first time round!!
x

thanks! i cant believe how tight these jeans look on me though lol i should have changed to take that pic really lol x

how are you feeling? did i read you wasnt feeling great again?? x

since friday i have been throwing up again, but touch wood, today i have felt ok!

i guess i just have to take it day by day - ebs freaked me out though - her friend is still throwing up constantly and she is in third tri! x

i would wait - they are 25miu i think, stick with SD for a couple days! x

Well a friend is posting me 2 frers today that she doesn't need so I might just do frers accompanied by ic's for the next few days then a digi on 15dpo.

I really want to do the digis so I have them saying 1-2 then 3-4 then 4+ lol x

yeah digis are great but then on the other hand, if you get not pregnant now on them it could still mean you are so prob best to wait for them. Make sure you post your test every day that you do so we have pics! xx

Of course I will. I can imagine I will be poas for some time. I have about 25 ic's left. :haha: At the beginning of my cycle I ordered 30 opk's and 5 hpt's but got it the wrong way round and got 30 hpts instead. :dohh: x

since friday i have been throwing up again, but touch wood, today i have felt ok!

i guess i just have to take it day by day - ebs freaked me out though - her friend is still throwing up constantly and she is in third tri! x

i thought it eased at latest about 15 - 16 weeks, lets hope it was just a one off and you have passed it, did you eat something you hadnt eaten for a bit? that maybe baby is rejecting? x

Well a friend is posting me 2 frers today that she doesn't need so I might just do frers accompanied by ic's for the next few days then a digi on 15dpo.

yeah digis are great but then on the other hand, if you get not pregnant now on them it could still mean you are so prob best to wait for them. Make sure you post your test every day that you do so we have pics! xx

Of course I will. I can imagine I will be poas for some time. I have about 25 ic's left. :haha: At the beginning of my cycle I ordered 30 opk's and 5 hpt's but got it the wrong way round and got 30 hpts instead. :dohh: x

Thats it then we want at least 2 a day, when you do a test tomorrow put a pic of each test so we can compare the lines and watch them get darker!! xx

:cloud9:YAYYYYYYYY EBS!!!!!!!!!! you know what is crazy. I think the spell already worked! your lines are already deffffffo darker.... I am so flipping excited for you!!!!!!! sticky bean, sticky bean, sticky bean!! Get to the docs tho, you might need to be put on progesterone to stop the spotting and make it a sticky bean like I had to!!! :flower::cloud9::cloud9:

Thanks. I know what you mean. Its mybe made it stick this time. :happydance:

The spotting seems to be coming to a halt now. I'm seeing less and less and I wouldn't be surprised if it is all gone by tonight. x

Heres my bump pic for 16 +5 days and the jeans i am wearing today fit me perfectly 2 weeks ago lol i am only wearing them cos i am cleaning i dont go out the house in them! lol xx

i think my point is going a bit now?? x

Wow... you are really starting to show now. :thumbup: and yes its rounding off to make it into a proper bump. :happydance: x

Sorry if I freaked you out! Yes she is throwing up but I don't think she feels sick all the time. She just eats and throws up like clockwork. AAAANNNDDD she's having a girl. :winkwink: x

Heres my bump pic for 16 +5 days and the jeans i am wearing today fit me perfectly 2 weeks ago lol i am only wearing them cos i am cleaning i dont go out the house in them! lol xx

Wow... you are really starting to show now. :thumbup: and yes its rounding off to make it into a proper bump. :happydance: x

i think this last week it has suddenly all come out, my mum seen me yesterday and said gosh i cant believe how much you have grown since last week, so little man must be piling on the weight now x

Thats it then we want at least 2 a day, when you do a test tomorrow put a pic of each test so we can compare the lines and watch them get darker!! xx

I hav the lined up on my windowsill so I'll start doing that as of tomorrow. :haha: x

i think this last week it has suddenly all come out, my mum seen me yesterday and said gosh i cant believe how much you have grown since last week, so little man must be piling on the weight now x

Yeah... the photos before were just a tiny bump but its now looking like a baby bump. Is it starting to feel more real? x

How Exciting!!!!!!

This month has just gone great for you, you lost the weight you wanted to hoped the vitamin would give you a push and it did, and got your BFP!!!! and before your appointment which is great!!! xx

Yeah... the photos before were just a tiny bump but its now looking like a baby bump. Is it starting to feel more real? x

yeah to be honest it took sunday for it to feel real, cos we seen baby in 4 d on big screen and cos i could make everything out i felt i have seen him properly i would love to go again, i might go a little later about 30 week to see him again lol xx

How Exciting!!!!!!

This month has just gone great for you, you lost the weight you wanted to hoped the vitamin would give you a push and it did, and got your BFP!!!! and before your appointment which is great!!! xx

I know. I thought I was totally down on luck. :shrug: x

yeah to be honest it took sunday for it to feel real, cos we seen baby in 4 d on big screen and cos i could make everything out i felt i have seen him properly i would love to go again, i might go a little later about 30 week to see him again lol xx

For what it costs... you may aswell. x

the 3d scans are so expensive here - £190 is cheapest i think....
there is a place in Perth, about 2 hrs away that are £80, but fuel means i'm no better off! not sure if i can justify spending that when i've had quite a few 2d scans! x

the 3d scans are so expensive here - £190 is cheapest i think....
there is a place in Perth, about 2 hrs away that are £80, but fuel means i'm no better off! not sure if i can justify spending that when i've had quite a few 2d scans! x

That is alot of money. They must prey on people desperate to see their babies... like weddings... supid prices. :nope:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->