Psychic reading confusion....

OMG OMG AND THE TESTS!!! i could cry for you i am soooooo happy!!!

Thank you so much Britt. I can't believe it. I really can't. Last cycle when I had that chemical I never made it to a line on an SD. I really didn't think one would come up. :haha:

I showed DH the SD test this morning and told him I might be pregnant and he said "Its a bit faint" :rofl: He doesn't want me to get my hopes up so he's not getting all excited yet as he knows how low I've been in the past. x

No i can understand that, totally hows the bleeding this morning?? maybe you could do a digital in a couple of days or so?? mine showed up 6 days after af was due but it might have showed up before i just didnt think i was pregnant so didnt use it until then x

There is still a bit of brown when I wipe but not enough to hit my underwear. sorry TMI :blush:

I'm going to see if I get to 15dpo and if I do I'm peeing on a digi :thumbup: x

thats good then cos your period wouldnt have gone now would it so thats a great sign, like it never really come :happydance: :happydance:

so going by previous months you are about 3 days late for period arent you?? so yeah in a couple of days that digi will defo have PREGNANT on it!!!! xx

I'm not really sure how late I am. :wacko: What with the vit b's changing my luteal phase. :shrug: x

It’s so exciting!!!
I need you to keep POAS !!!!

WOW, Ebs is pregnant! x

it is very, its amazing i cant wait to see her digi, she wont believe it when she takes that. Even after the lines i seen, the pregnant word makes it official on them! :happydance:

i weighed in this morning, i have gained 5 lbs on total so thats good really not as much as i thought so i am on target for this tri xx

5lbs is nothing. You've done well only gaining that. :thumbup: x

EEEk, you must be so excited! x

I am but it hasn't sunk in yet. Like Britt said it will seem more real when I see "pregnant" on a digi. :thumbup:

Why do you need boys names when you are having a girl? :haha: I've always like Jacob for a boy. x

Hubby’s old dog was called Max, so don’t think he’d go for that!

I love Lexi, Alix, Ava, Darcy, Brooke, Morgan………. I could go on and on with girls!

lol oh yeah prob not a good idea then, i liked Alfie but hubbys old dog was called that so he wouldnt have that.

they are lovely girls names, only prob when you have so many is picking your favourite lol x

Hi
Pregnant Lady! Sorry had to do that made me laugh when you said it to me when i got my bfp that morning.

Jacob is lovely i like that.

i am dying for you to test with the digi!!! xx

You need to go out and get more SD tests – I got brill progressions on those, and they are buy 2 get 2 free!

I have my 20 week scan in 3 hours! I will keep my eye’s peeled for a willy or three white lines! x

You need to go out and get more SD tests – I got brill progressions on those, and they are buy 2 get 2 free!

I have my 20 week scan in 3 hours! I will keep my eye’s peeled for a willy or three white lines! x

how exciting, yeah let us know if you spot anything. wonder if your dates will change x

yeah, i hope they say 'we got it wrong, baby due next week' Lol, i'm big enough for that to happen! x

Hi
Pregnant Lady! Sorry had to do that made me laugh when you said it to me when i got my bfp that morning.

Jacob is lovely i like that.

i am dying for you to test with the digi!!! xx

I like that too! :haha:

I am dying to but too scared in case it says not pregnant. Its only faint on the SD test and they are only 10mui. I think its too early for a digi. x

yeah, i hope they say 'we got it wrong, baby due next week' Lol, i'm big enough for that to happen! x

lol i didnt mean change by that much lol

Ebs you need to get one of these

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1-x-Clear-Bl...t=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item27b9deb5bf

£2.50 thats a bargain, then use your digi today then you will have this one for 15dpo!!! xx

Oh how exciting. Well you post pictures when you get back? I still say girl. :haha: x

actually dont get them!!! just seen they are out of date silly me no wonder they are cheap xx

lol i didnt mean change by that much lol

Ebs you need to get one of these

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1-x-Clear-Bl...t=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item27b9deb5bf

£2.50 thats a bargain, then use your digi today then you will have this one for 15dpo!!! xx

I've seen those. I wonder if they do work ok being so out of date? x

i would wait - they are 25miu i think, stick with SD for a couple days! x

Well a friend is posting me 2 frers today that she doesn't need so I might just do frers accompanied by ic's for the next few days then a digi on 15dpo.

I really want to do the digis so I have them saying 1-2 then 3-4 then 4+ lol x

Well a friend is posting me 2 frers today that she doesn't need so I might just do frers accompanied by ic's for the next few days then a digi on 15dpo.

I really want to do the digis so I have them saying 1-2 then 3-4 then 4+ lol x

yeah digis are great but then on the other hand, if you get not pregnant now on them it could still mean you are so prob best to wait for them. Make sure you post your test every day that you do so we have pics! xx

:cloud9:YAYYYYYYYY EBS!!!!!!!!!! you know what is crazy. I think the spell already worked! your lines are already deffffffo darker.... I am so flipping excited for you!!!!!!! sticky bean, sticky bean, sticky bean!! Get to the docs tho, you might need to be put on progesterone to stop the spotting and make it a sticky bean like I had to!!! :flower::cloud9::cloud9:

It’s spelt Freddy. I’m not sure if she’d be bothered or not, I doubt it, I just think the kids will be around each other so much that it might get confusing!
I really love the name Mitchell; Taylor is obviously a last name as well as a first name, and I just thought Mitchell would tie in with that, and goes well with my last name (which is a howler lol) but hubby HATES it! He really doesn’t like it!

I guess I have to hope it’s a girl! x

don't worry, it is. :haha:

Hubby’s old dog was called Max, so don’t think he’d go for that!

I love Lexi, Alix, Ava, Darcy, Brooke, Morgan………. I could go on and on with girls!

I love Lexi too.... :winkwink: my daughters name! And brooke!

hi Erin!!!
i will post pics later and you can all guess!

i love the name Lexi, i just noticed it on your ticker!! good choice x

Heres my bump pic for 16 +5 days and the jeans i am wearing today fit me perfectly 2 weeks ago lol i am only wearing them cos i am cleaning i dont go out the house in them! lol xx

i think my point is going a bit now?? x

Attachments

• 10 - 16 weeks 5 days.jpg
    10 - 16 weeks 5 days.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member