Psychic reading confusion....

Well... I woke up this morning and my temp was up again and my boobs are still killing me. I have also felt sick (and still do) since I got up. :happydance:

So I did the tests I said I would (ic and superdrug) and I cant believe it... I got lines on both! :happydance: They don't quite show up as well as in the flesh as I take the photos on my phone but here goes. What do you think? I changed my chart to spotting too so it was one continuous chart and it makes me 12dpo. x

Attachments

• P200411_08.28.jpg
    P200411_08.28.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 5
  • P200411_08.29.JPG
    P200411_08.29.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 3
  • P200411_08.29b.JPG
    P200411_08.29b.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 3
Ok... she replied and said

"Theres a high chance you could be , i cant pick up right now reason being the pregnancy could be very young"

OMG... roll on tomorrow... I need to test of temp or something.. :rofl: x

fingers crossed ebs,who was the reading from?

Mary. Erin & Britchick got the reading and fertility spell and fell pregnant straight away. you should get one too when you are ttc again. :thumbup: x

OMG OMG look at your chart :happydance::happydance:

when are you testing!!! xxx

OMG OMG AND THE TESTS!!! i could cry for you i am soooooo happy!!!

Thank you so much Britt. I can't believe it. I really can't. Last cycle when I had that chemical I never made it to a line on an SD. I really didn't think one would come up. :haha:

I showed DH the SD test this morning and told him I might be pregnant and he said "Its a bit faint" :rofl: He doesn't want me to get my hopes up so he's not getting all excited yet as he knows how low I've been in the past. x

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!!!!!

Ebs, i can't believe it!!! x

Thank you so much Britt. I can't believe it. I really can't. Last cycle when I had that chemical I never made it to a line on an SD. I really didn't think one would come up. :haha:

I showed DH the SD test this morning and told him I might be pregnant and he said "Its a bit faint" :rofl: He doesn't want me to get my hopes up so he's not getting all excited yet as he knows how low I've been in the past. x

No i can understand that, totally hows the bleeding this morning?? maybe you could do a digital in a couple of days or so?? mine showed up 6 days after af was due but it might have showed up before i just didnt think i was pregnant so didnt use it until then x

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!!!!!

Ebs, i can't believe it!!! x

:rofl: You can't believe it? :rofl:

You'll also be pleased to know that for the 3rd day running I feel sick! I've never been so glad to feel sick! :haha: x

No i can understand that, totally hows the bleeding this morning?? maybe you could do a digital in a couple of days or so?? mine showed up 6 days after af was due but it might have showed up before i just didnt think i was pregnant so didnt use it until then x

There is still a bit of brown when I wipe but not enough to hit my underwear. sorry TMI :blush:

I'm going to see if I get to 15dpo and if I do I'm peeing on a digi :thumbup: x

There is still a bit of brown when I wipe but not enough to hit my underwear. sorry TMI :blush:

I'm going to see if I get to 15dpo and if I do I'm peeing on a digi :thumbup: x

thats good then cos your period wouldnt have gone now would it so thats a great sign, like it never really come :happydance: :happydance:

so going by previous months you are about 3 days late for period arent you?? so yeah in a couple of days that digi will defo have PREGNANT on it!!!! xx

It’s so exciting!!!
I need you to keep POAS !!!!

WOW, Ebs is pregnant! x

It’s so exciting!!!
I need you to keep POAS !!!!

WOW, Ebs is pregnant! x

it is very, its amazing i cant wait to see her digi, she wont believe it when she takes that. Even after the lines i seen, the pregnant word makes it official on them! :happydance:

i weighed in this morning, i have gained 5 lbs on total so thats good really not as much as i thought so i am on target for this tri xx

5lbs is nothing! you are still teeny tiny!

right, i need help with boy names - i have loads of girl ones, but no boys ones. it needs to go nicely with Taylor! x

5lbs is nothing! you are still teeny tiny!

right, i need help with boy names - i have loads of girl ones, but no boys ones. it needs to go nicely with Taylor! x

i honestly thought it was more cos when i got on the scales other day i went over 10 stone, but this morning was back to 9 13 so im happy with that so i still have 11lb to play with this tri.

boys names are sooo hard, we only had isaac and Freddy thats it we couldnt think of any more, but if we come up with any i will throw some your way. x

boys names are tough! i love freddy, really wish my friend hadn't been so selfish and used it for herself, lol! x

boys names are tough! i love freddy, really wish my friend hadn't been so selfish and used it for herself, lol! x

its hard when friends use them, is she a really close friend? or someone who prob wouldnt mind if you used it to x

my best friend! so can't really do that! although i am tempted, hehe x

my best friend! so can't really do that! although i am tempted, hehe x

its hard, cos if it was me it wouldnt bother me, just means you really like the name i chose for my baby so more of a compliment than anything. But then my friend wasnt happy when another friend used her babies name for her babies middle name so some people can be funny about it, but i think most people would be fine with it.

Is hers spelt Freddy or Freddie? xx

It’s spelt Freddy. I’m not sure if she’d be bothered or not, I doubt it, I just think the kids will be around each other so much that it might get confusing!
I really love the name Mitchell; Taylor is obviously a last name as well as a first name, and I just thought Mitchell would tie in with that, and goes well with my last name (which is a howler lol) but hubby HATES it! He really doesn’t like it!

I guess I have to hope it’s a girl! x

It’s spelt Freddy. I’m not sure if she’d be bothered or not, I doubt it, I just think the kids will be around each other so much that it might get confusing!
I really love the name Mitchell; Taylor is obviously a last name as well as a first name, and I just thought Mitchell would tie in with that, and goes well with my last name (which is a howler lol) but hubby HATES it! He really doesn’t like it!

I guess I have to hope it’s a girl! x

Mitchell is nicem and yeah goes lovely with Taylor, another one we quite liked was Max.

For Girls i love the name Alice, what girls names have you got? xx

Hubby’s old dog was called Max, so don’t think he’d go for that!

I love Lexi, Alix, Ava, Darcy, Brooke, Morgan………. I could go on and on with girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->