Psychic reading confusion....

the 3d scans are so expensive here - £190 is cheapest i think....
there is a place in Perth, about 2 hrs away that are £80, but fuel means i'm no better off! not sure if i can justify spending that when i've had quite a few 2d scans! x

That is alot of money. They must prey on people desperate to see their babies... like weddings... supid prices. :nope:x

yeah they do, and they know what it does when you have seen baby once yu are dying to go back to see them again so they know they will get more custom out of you x

hiya!

scan went brilliant - baby is perfect.
i am totally convinced it's a boy, the scan looks so much like my son! but hubby says he is convinced he saw three lines and so now is certain it's a girl!

scan was very detailed, and she took ages, but didn't get brilliant pictures - baby is lying head and bum down!

see below - not sure you'll be able to guess, one picture of it's giant foot, the other a good shot of the head and spine! x

Attachments

• spine - Copy.jpg
    spine - Copy.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 7
  • foot.jpg
    foot.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 5
Awww baby jeffsar! I love the foot one. She must have been giving you a right good kick there! :haha:

it's been kicking all day!
i really think it is a boy you know........

we have decided to get a 3d scan -so it's booked the day before my birthday - should get better pics then x

it's been kicking all day!
i really think it is a boy you know........

we have decided to get a 3d scan -so it's booked the day before my birthday - should get better pics then x

Ooh how exciting! When is that then? x

3rd June! i am 30 on the 4th, so hubby say's it can be my treat! plus, i think he is going to find out the sex; but i'm not going to find out! he really wants to know.

how are you feeling? x

3rd June! i am 30 on the 4th, so hubby say's it can be my treat! plus, i think he is going to find out the sex; but i'm not going to find out! he really wants to know.

how are you feeling? x

Aww thats so sweet and not long to wait! Will you be able to keep from knowing if your DH knows? You really do have some willpower sticking with team yellow.

I'm ok... really happy but scared too. I think I'm scared it's all going to be taken away. I know this sounds silly but when do you ring the doctors to go and tell them you're pregnant? x

i would do it asap; erin is right, they might want to give you progesterone or maybe an early scan - i would call tomorrow. you are bound to be worried after everything.

hun, i am so happy for you x

i would do it asap; erin is right, they might want to give you progesterone or maybe an early scan - i would call tomorrow. you are bound to be worried after everything.

hun, i am so happy for you x

I'll ring up tomorrow and ask for an appointment. I think my doctor is off at the moment so I'll see who I can get. I might not get in until next week anyway. :shrug:

Thanks. It doesn't seem real at all. :nope: x

it won't totally feel real until you have a scan - then it hits you!!
when you call up, tell them that you've had two chemicals and say you really need to see someone asap. demand it hun, i would.

right, off to get taylor to bed. congratulations ebs x

Heres my bump pic for 16 +5 days and the jeans i am wearing today fit me perfectly 2 weeks ago lol i am only wearing them cos i am cleaning i dont go out the house in them! lol xx

i think my point is going a bit now?? x

I think so too!! more round!

Awww baby jeffsar! I love the foot one. She must have been giving you a right good kick there! :haha:

:haha: love how you called it a she :) I think it's a girl tooooo :)

how are you feeling? x

omg! How will he not slip up and call it a she!?!?!

it won't totally feel real until you have a scan - then it hits you!!
when you call up, tell them that you've had two chemicals and say you really need to see someone asap. demand it hun, i would.

right, off to get taylor to bed. congratulations ebs x

I agree-- I'd definitely call tomorrow and let them know your story! Good luck!

Nothing new here for me!!! Just wanted to say :hi:!

Morning! :hi:

Well I think its starting to sink in although when I woke up this morning and took my temp I still thought it would have dropped and AF would turn up. Well up it went again so off I went to poas..

Last night I had a rummage around in my wardrobe and found a frer. I half thought I had one from the other months chemical but thought I must have used it. So this morning I did a frer and another ic. The ic is definately darker today and the frer gave me a nice line. I've also took a photo of the ic's so far, the top one being the latest down to the bottom one which was the first day of testing. they seem to have faded alot so i'm not sure if you can see the progress very well.

I do feel loads better for getting it confirmed on a frer. I might even change my tickers... x

Attachments

• P210411_07.12.jpg
    P210411_07.12.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 5
  • P210411_07.14.jpg
    P210411_07.14.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 5
  • P210411_07.13.JPG
    P210411_07.13.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 4

Well I think its starting to sink in although when I woke up this morning and took my temp I still thought it would have dropped and AF would turn up. Well up it went again so off I went to poas..

Last night I had a rummage around in my wardrobe and found a frer. I half thought I had one from the other months chemical but thought I must have used it. So this morning I did a frer and another ic. The ic is definately darker today and the frer gave me a nice line. I've also took a photo of the ic's so far, the top one being the latest down to the bottom one which was the first day of testing. they seem to have faded alot so i'm not sure if you can see the progress very well.

I do feel loads better for getting it confirmed on a frer. I might even change my tickers... x

wooohoooo thats amazing, dont expect the line to get darker on the cheapr tests, cos mine didnt get darker than that, just wanted to let you know so you dont worry if it doesnt. I really want you to do a digi!!! lol i cant wait. Have you got 1 or 2? xx

wooohoooo thats amazing, dont expect the line to get darker on the cheapr tests, cos mine didnt get darker than that, just wanted to let you know so you dont worry if it doesnt. I really want you to do a digi!!! lol i cant wait. Have you got 1 or 2? xx

Ugh... it took me ages to get back on. Just kept getting a screen saying there was a database error. :growlmad:

Thanks for the advise on the ic's. I would have worried. :haha:

I have 1 digi. My friend gave it to me as she didn't need it any more. I have had another look on ebay and they have some for sale that are £4 for 2 delivered that expried in Feb 2011. Would you risk it? I might ask on here somewhere if anyone used an out of date digi. x

Ugh... it took me ages to get back on. Just kept getting a screen saying there was a database error. :growlmad:

I have 1 digi. My friend gave it to me as she didn't need it any more. I have had another look on ebay and they have some for sale that are £4 for 2 delivered that expried in Feb 2011. Would you risk it? I might ask on here somewhere if anyone used an out of date digi. x

thats only 2 months isnt it, have they got feedback anyone saying they work?

if i was you i would do yours and if it is too early then order one!! if its not you wont need to anyway!!! xx

if i was you i would do yours and if it is too early then order one!! if its not you wont need to anyway!!! xx

I'll have a look at their feedback.

Going to a friends for the morning in a bit. I don't know how I'll ever keep my mouth shut... lol x

I'll have a look at their feedback.

Going to a friends for the morning in a bit. I don't know how I'll ever keep my mouth shut... lol x

lol its hard god it was killing me waiting to tell people, in the end everyone knew before my 12 week scan its too long to wait lol xx

Ebs, that is amazing!!

Get those tickers changed, you are pregnant!!!!!!! x

Has your spotting stopped? xx

Tiny bit first thing but hardly anything now so I'm not worried about it.

I had a look at the feedback on the feb 2011 tests and quite a few people had put that they worked ok. Hmmm.... I'll wait and see what saturdays says. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->