Psychic reading confusion....

hi jeffsar,i'm totally frustrated lol,i feel totally fine physically,i feel i am ready to start again but i'm scared incase i'm not healed inside,i'm defo not gonna try this month,,but i wanna start next month

Hi why dont you have a read around on the internet see what it says, cos i think doctors are always extra careful so they dont have any come back if something goes wrong, but you never know you could be fine to start again next month xx

i was told to wait a month after my laparoscopy, i had three stich sites similar to yours and a scar on my ovary; i conceived the month after.
Just remember to take it easy of you don't feel quite right.

it's funny how strong the need to TTC is after a loss isn't it - it's all i could think about, so i totally understand. it's nice to see you back by the way x x

i've read loads lol,some have waited some just go for it. some never fall pg,my dh's nephew's girlfriend has just gone thru the same as me but bless her this was her 2nd so she now has no tubes at all:nope:

i was told to wait a month after my laparoscopy, i had three stich sites similar to yours and a scar on my ovary; i conceived the month after.
Just remember to take it easy of you don't feel quite right.

it's funny how strong the need to TTC is after a loss isn't it - it's all i could think about, so i totally understand. it's nice to see you back by the way x x

thanks jeffsar,i'm gonna stop my pill(,i didnt wanna take it in the first place) i think it was cos i was so scared it would happen again,but i'm just gonna have to go for it and hope for the best!!

I would stop it – you don’t want to risk it interfering with your cycles. You haven’t been on it long so it should come out of your system in no time.
Remember hun, we are here for you, no matter what you decide to do x

hubby's happy as long as i am,naturally he worries about me but he does like seeing me down,he says as long as i go straight to get checked out as soon as i get a bfp

pill is a low dose anyway so shud come outta my system almost straight away

i say go for it then hun, just make sure you are ready for it emotionally too x

thanks jeffsar,i'm ready but i'm just scared it happens again

i know, ttc is hard enough, even worse after a loss x

totally Just hopped on the psychic train.. I just ordered a reading by gail... I just wonder though are these mailed, or emailed?

Jeffsar - Love the scan pic, im not sure though on the sex, but i am going to guess girl just cos you have been different to me.

Ebs - are you really gonna make me wait until saturday!! you know how impatient i am lol xx

haha yes I am going to make you wait! I was to be secure that it says pregnant. x

do you think this dress will be okay for an engagement party. i am struggling to find something dressy to go in, and none of the normal dresses now fit me around the middle so it has to be maternity, i just hope it is going to be dressy enough

Thats lovely as you can dress it up with jewellery and shoes. :thumbup: x

Hi Ebs
Okay i will wait until sat :dohh:
make sure it is first thing though! lol

how are you feeling? xx

Hi Ebs
Okay i will wait until sat :dohh:
make sure it is first thing though! lol

how are you feeling? xx

Good thanks. Really happy. :flower: I'm so relieved to not be worrying about opk's and BDing....:wacko: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->