Psychic reading confusion....

good idea. may as well come out all guns blazing! i hope you are feeling ok x

:flower: i am thanks jeffsar,i need to move on i have 5 lovely boys that need me so gotta be strong for them

hi girls! just back from a lovely day out with Taylor. we went to the park to feed ducks and have a picnic. it's one of the rare occasions it's sunny in scotland, need to take advantage of it!

mama, how are you? i think you should get the spell - it may have been coincidence that they got their bfp's, but then again, maybe not!

ebs, sorry my comp crashed this morning - no easter plans, just relaxing as off on hols next friday, woohoo!! x

No worries. Ooh a holiday! :happydance: Is this the tenerife holiday? x

Morning ladies :hi:

Well the wait is over.... :haha:

Attachments

• P230411_08.19.jpg
    P230411_08.19.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 0
and your hubby must believe it now too! so exciting. just need to get mamadonna her bfp and we can be the confused mummies to be!

heard from dvs lately?x

and your hubby must believe it now too! so exciting. just need to get mamadonna her bfp and we can be the confused mummies to be!

heard from dvs lately?x

I know... I really hope she gets her bfp soon. :hugs:

No not heard from dvs at all lately. :shrug: x

No worries. Ooh a holiday! :happydance: Is this the tenerife holiday? x

yep, i leave on Friday! i've ordered my sexy flight socks so i should be ok :haha: x

Oooh nice. do they match your sexy granny pants? :winkwink: x

haha, they are totally worse than the granny pants - they are knee high, natural compression socks :dohh:

Ooooh lovely! :winkwink: What are the rules on flying? My sister lives down in Cornwall and sometimes I fly down to see her as you an get really cheap flights. x

morning mamadonna!

was just saying to ebs we need to get you back with us asap - i am sending you sticky baby dust! how you doing?

ebs, you can fly up to 34 weeks i think, as long as you are healthy and wear the lovely granny socks! x

Morning ladies :hi:

Well the wait is over.... :haha:

yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!:dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo:\\:D/:bunny:

so exciting!!!!

hi girls! so mamadonna, you're not trying this cycle, but you are the one after? I hope you get the spell! :) I'm beginning to think it works miracles!

jeffsar- I didn't know we had to wear compression socks when we fly! I'll be 11-12 weeks when we take a trip to Georgia, and we'll be flying.. hmm.. guess it won't hurt to wear them..

hi britt!!

yes erin i'll start trying with a fresh new cycle so i have an idea where i am,i got the spell,couldnt help myself :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->