Psychic reading confusion....

start online shopping for baby thigns! x

haha if I did it would have to be in secret. My DH is sooo superstitious and seems to think we will have nothing in the house until we actually have a baby. :dohh: I'm not sure what planet he;s living on but its not mine! :haha: x

haha, actually, if i am honest, i haven't got a thing this time - after last year i just haven't felt ready to yet. but hubby said to me today 'do you not think it's about time we made a list of things we need.....?' so i guess i will start shopping soon! x

haha, actually, if i am honest, i haven't got a thing this time - after last year i just haven't felt ready to yet. but hubby said to me today 'do you not think it's about time we made a list of things we need.....?' so i guess i will start shopping soon! x

Yeah... well I think I'll be waiting until at least near 20 weeks to start the nursery. I have my list decided in the next week or so though... :rofl:

I can understand you being caucious after last time though. x

Jeffsar... when did your MS start? I seem to feel sick every morning for most of the morning. Not enough to be sick... YET... but its definately there.

I'm not complaining though... bring it on! :haha: I could do with it to stop me eating so much anyway... I've been soooo hungry for about a week or more now. :wacko: x

my ms started at 6 weeks, my hyperemisis sarted at 8 weeks...... the ms was like you describe, just feeling really sick, but the hyperemisis was a whole other ball game - i was getting injections and tablets just to get nutrients to baby and only able to eat things tht wouldn't hurt on the way bak up again - i couldn't even keep water doen at one point.

i really hope yours stays as MS - it's reassuring without taking your life over! x

my ms started at 6 weeks, my hyperemisis sarted at 8 weeks...... the ms was like you describe, just feeling really sick, but the hyperemisis was a whole other ball game - i was getting injections and tablets just to get nutrients to baby and only able to eat things tht wouldn't hurt on the way bak up again - i couldn't even keep water doen at one point.

i really hope yours stays as MS - it's reassuring without taking your life over! x

Thanks... yeah it reassuring to have the sick feeling and the sore boobs. :thumbup:

How are you? Any plans for the easter weekend? x

hi girls! ebs i'm still so excited for you! has the spotting stopped??
did you make an appt yet?

hi girls! ebs i'm still so excited for you! has the spotting stopped??
did you make an appt yet?

Hi Erin :hi:

Yeah totally stopped. I was going to ring up this morning but I forgot its a bank holiday so I'll have to wait until Tuesday now.

How are you? x

i'm good! thanks! I told everyone at work yesterday, so that feels like a bit of a relief at least!
btw, star was still right with her prediction! :) but i really think it was allllll the fertility spell's doing that got your bean to stick! :) :) :)

i'm good! thanks! I told everyone at work yesterday, so that feels like a bit of a relief at least!
btw, star was still right with her prediction! :) but i really think it was allllll the fertility spell's doing that got your bean to stick! :) :) :)

That must have been great to tell people! :thumbup: I suppose it is more important in your job with the xrays and stuff?

Yes she was right! What sex did she predict for you? x

she predicted boy.. we'll see! :)

and yeah, its nice for others to know mostly because they'll look out for me a little better and help out a little more :)

and yeah, its nice for others to know mostly because they'll look out for me a little better and help out a little more :)

What do you think you are having? I think you're having a girl. lol x

What do you think you are having? I think you're having a girl. lol x

haha, :shrug: I really have no idea... at first I thought it was definitely a boy, but my mother in-law insists it's a girl, that she had 'this overwhelming feeling come over her that it was another girl'... lol.. I just don't know. My husband said he thinks its another girl too..

hi girls! just back from a lovely day out with Taylor. we went to the park to feed ducks and have a picnic. it's one of the rare occasions it's sunny in scotland, need to take advantage of it!

mama, how are you? i think you should get the spell - it may have been coincidence that they got their bfp's, but then again, maybe not!

ebs, sorry my comp crashed this morning - no easter plans, just relaxing as off on hols next friday, woohoo!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->