Psychic reading confusion....

hi erin! i was told by my MW it is better to wear them as there is no risk in flying for the baby, but due to the unusal blood flow, we are at an increased risk of dvt and swelling - like you say, for £3 ($4.50) it does no harm - although they are hideous!!

ebs, have you told anyone yet or keeping a secret?? x

ebs, have you told anyone yet or keeping a secret?? x

I am telling my Mum when she gets back from my sisters in a few days but we are meant to be keeping it a secret until 12 weeks with everyone else though. I told one of my closest friends though.... :blush: x

i managed to get to 8 weeks without telling a sole, then after scan at 8 weeks i told my mum, mil, sil and brother. then i didn't tell anyone else until 14 weeks! i had you lot to talk to so it wasn't too hard! x

i managed to get to 8 weeks without telling a sole, then after scan at 8 weeks i told my mum, mil, sil and brother. then i didn't tell anyone else until 14 weeks! i had you lot to talk to so it wasn't too hard! x

I can't wait to tell my Mum! :happydance: 2 months is a long time to wait to tell people though... lol... :dohh: I'll have to do with just telling my friend and my Mum.

How did work take it? Did you take that job they offered you in the end? x

i told them i couldn't accept it; i really wanted it but that i am pregnant - they called me later that day and said it was still mine if i wanted it! so, i start in the new role 9th May! x

i told them i couldn't accept it; i really wanted it but that i am pregnant - they called me later that day and said it was still mine if i wanted it! so, i start in the new role 9th May! x

Congratulations! Thats fantastic news and they obviously think highly of you. I think it was best to be honest anyway in case it backfired but it obviouly turned out great. x

yes erin i'll start trying with a fresh new cycle so i have an idea where i am,i got the spell,couldnt help myself :blush:

oh you got it already! haha that's great :) :) it usually has gotten people pregnant on the first cycle that they got the spell on- so hopefully you'll start fresh soon! :)

that's great!! congratulations!

well i started bleeding this morning its either af or a breakthru bleed off coming of the bcp

afternoon ladies i'm in a really good mood,the sun is shinning,there's chocolate by the lorry load :haha: and i have my fertility spell,she cast it last nite and she has said a baby girl born next march so my bfp will follow very soon...did she tell any1 not to eat fish??

afternoon ladies i'm in a really good mood,the sun is shinning,there's chocolate by the lorry load :haha: and i have my fertility spell,she cast it last nite and she has said a baby girl born next march so my bfp will follow very soon...did she tell any1 not to eat fish??

from what i've heard she's told us all different. She told me to take folic acid and increase my water, she told britchick to drink more milk.. so maybe it all depends on the person? i'd probably listen though just to be safe! :) and she predicted all of our bfp's a few months out. she told britchick that she saw her getting pregnant earlier than what she predicted but she goes with the later prediction to be safe. she predicted mine in may and it was march, britchick's in july and it was april. so i don't really believe her readings so much as the spell! :) :cloud9:

afternoon ladies!

hope everyone is enjoying easter weekend; not so sunny here but nice enough. having a lazy day and enjoying it! x

hi jeffsar! :wave:
Easter is going good so far. This was Lexi's first Easter where we could actually give her an easter basket and she could understand the Easter bunny :) so we hid it in her tent and left a plastic egg trail to her tent. it was cute :)
So I see you're a cantaloupe this week, and you'll be a banana next week... a cantaloupe seems so much bigger than a banana! lol!

hi erin!
i know, i can't really understand this fruit ticker, some weeks it makes no sense at all!!!

we had an egg hunt today too in the garden, taylor had a blast - he kept asking fo rus to hide them again and agian and again.......... so cute!

well, i just googled weather in tenerife for next 14 days - cloudy?!?!?!!? i will not be impressed!!!!!! hubby say's the 14 day forecasts are not reliable, so here's hoping it changes! x

from what i've heard she's told us all different. She told me to take folic acid and increase my water, she told britchick to drink more milk.. so maybe it all depends on the person? i'd probably listen though just to be safe! :) and she predicted all of our bfp's a few months out. she told britchick that she saw her getting pregnant earlier than what she predicted but she goes with the later prediction to be safe. she predicted mine in may and it was march, britchick's in july and it was april. so i don't really believe her readings so much as the spell! :) :cloud9:

yeah i kno what you mean,i've had enough readings now to kno not to read to much into them :thumbup:

yeah i kno what you mean,i've had enough readings now to kno not to read to much into them :thumbup:

but the spell seems to be worth a go :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->