Psychic reading confusion....

Hi Erin
How are you?? are you still feeling okay?

lol yeah i think i will defo be washing mine just before, i just want to see if all together then i will take the bedding out etc and put them away and wash them and put them on near the time.

have you got another scan before your 20 week did you say? or have you got to wait until then now? xx

Hi ladies :hi:

My widwife appointment went well and I really enjoyed it. I got a pregnancy book and loads of leaflets etc to keep me busy. :thumbup: Just got to wait 7 working days and then I can ring up the hospital and book my 12 week scan!!! :happydance:

So glad you are back Britt and I really can't wait to see your nursery. I spent ages yesterday looking on mamas and papas website and interiors but i think I'll have to go to that shop near Ikea to see them all set out to make a choice.

Can't believe how far gone you ladies are... where is time going? :wacko: Midwife dates me at 6 weeks tomorrow so far... halfway to a scan!!! :happydance: x

My widwife appointment went well and I really enjoyed it. I got a pregnancy book and loads of leaflets etc to keep me busy. :thumbup: Just got to wait 7 working days and then I can ring up the hospital and book my 12 week scan!!! :happydance:

So glad you are back Britt and I really can't wait to see your nursery. I spent ages yesterday looking on mamas and papas website and interiors but i think I'll have to go to that shop near Ikea to see them all set out to make a choice.

Can't believe how far gone you ladies are... where is time going? :wacko: Midwife dates me at 6 weeks tomorrow so far... halfway to a scan!!! :happydance: x

Hi
Great glad it went well, go through all the books etc cos there are loads of coupons and vouchers and things, cos then when you claim them some get your more coupons so are worth while getting, i think i have had a few free packs of nappies and wipes etc. and still got vouchers for more.

so in 6 weeks that will be week commencing the 13th June gosh thats not long how exciting we get to meet baby ebs!!

and your due date will be 28th december oooh could be a crimbo or new year baby!!!

and when you decide on a range make sure you check ebay before you buy from the shop we got a few bits off there that were a lot cheaper even the new stuff xx

Hi Erin
How are you?? are you still feeling okay?

lol yeah i think i will defo be washing mine just before, i just want to see if all together then i will take the bedding out etc and put them away and wash them and put them on near the time.

have you got another scan before your 20 week did you say? or have you got to wait until then now? xx

haha, yeah, good idea. I left mine up and then realized they were getting dusty.. haha.

I'm still feeling good- still no symptoms other than being lazy... lol

I will be able to get scanned at work by coworkers, but I think it would be unfair to my DH if I found out the sex without him being there, so I'll have to hold out til the 20 week u/s for that I guess! :(

oh so exciting!!!! You're halfway to your scan and I'm halfway to mine! :) unfortunately for me that still means 10 more weeks! haha

Hey girls, I've had a few psychic readings:

Aimee: December girl

December came and went and no BFP, so I went back to the same psychic and she then said.

Aimee: April Boy

April has been and gone and no BFP.

I've just done one from Gail, she says:

June 2011 conception, mid july BFP - Girl
October 2013 conception - Boy

I don't how good gail is so I'm not sure what to make of the things she said.

good luck tanzibar...we all take them with a pinch of salt but its good to have something to look forward too

December came and went and no BFP, so I went back to the same psychic and she then said.

well don't waste any more money on Aimee because she is a fraud who was found out here on the site talking to people and trying to get them to buy from her..

gail sounded good to me, but she was wrong for me also.. it's all really just for fun.. and gives us something to look forward to.
Good luck!

Hi
Great glad it went well, go through all the books etc cos there are loads of coupons and vouchers and things, cos then when you claim them some get your more coupons so are worth while getting, i think i have had a few free packs of nappies and wipes etc. and still got vouchers for more.

so in 6 weeks that will be week commencing the 13th June gosh thats not long how exciting we get to meet baby ebs!!

and your due date will be 28th december oooh could be a crimbo or new year baby!!!

and when you decide on a range make sure you check ebay before you buy from the shop we got a few bits off there that were a lot cheaper even the new stuff xx

The midwife thinks I'm due new years eve but if my mother is anything to go by it will be mid January!!! :haha:

Yeah ebay will be my first port of call. Its too expensive not to and I don't mind buying 2nd hand because it all washes. :shrug: x

Aimee was a member on here making money out of us all but Gail is good and so is psychic star. :thumbup: x

Hi

The midwife thinks I'm due new years eve but if my mother is anything to go by it will be mid January!!! :haha:

Yeah ebay will be my first port of call. Its too expensive not to and I don't mind buying 2nd hand because it all washes. :shrug: x

so really could be anywhere around crimbo or new year thats exciting! Yeah it does but there are also a lot of new things a hell of a lot cheaper i found as well. Like i got my moses basket stand off there for a tenner still mamas and papas brand new it is 35 in the shop! xx

Hi

so really could be anywhere around crimbo or new year thats exciting! Yeah it does but there are also a lot of new things a hell of a lot cheaper i found as well. Like i got my moses basket stand off there for a tenner still mamas and papas brand new it is 35 in the shop! xx

Thats fab! I love ebay. :thumbup: x

Mamadonna... did the opk's come today?

How is everyone else?

I am beyond tired. I slept downstairs with my dog last night... I say slept... I think I barely napped and she's been in the vets all day getting sorted out so I've been over tired and ridiculously emotional. :wacko: I can't stand it when she's ill... so today I have slept and generally eaten junk... ugh... lol. hope tomorrow is better. xxx

How is everyone else?

I am beyond tired. I slept downstairs with my dog last night... I say slept... I think I barely napped and she's been in the vets all day getting sorted out so I've been over tired and ridiculously emotional. :wacko: I can't stand it when she's ill... so today I have slept and generally eaten junk... ugh... lol. hope tomorrow is better. xxx

its unreal how tired it makes you feel isnt it, when people told me i was like but how tired can you possibly be, but all the time i felt like i had no sleep even though i had loads. I snapped out of that about 3 weeks ago and now i would say i am totally back to normal. It made me mad cos i was like for god sake laura get doing something lol xx

hola senorita's!
greetings from sunny tenerife :hi:

hope everyone is well, i'll have a proper catch up when i get home - you lot are chatty this week!

well, i've only a couple days left but we've done loads already; we took Taylor to a water park today - i was only allowed on the lazy river, how accurate, lol! - and he had a blast! there was a nice 'clearwater beach' so i had time to relax and read a trashy jackie collins on my kindle while my boys went on all the slides/rides!

off out tonight to watch the football and have some 'mock'tails! baby been covered all holiday and is kicking away so i think/hope everything is fine.

:hugs: to everyone, speak soon :flower:

How is everyone else?

its unreal how tired it makes you feel isnt it, when people told me i was like but how tired can you possibly be, but all the time i felt like i had no sleep even though i had loads. I snapped out of that about 3 weeks ago and now i would say i am totally back to normal. It made me mad cos i was like for god sake laura get doing something lol xx

I'm always tired... lol.. but I think it was more down to being up half the night. I have chronic fatigue syndrome so I get really tired easily but I've read alot that pregnancy can actually make you feel alot better so I'm hoping it works. :thumbup:

Did you feel tired from quite early then? x

hola senorita's!

hope everyone is well, i'll have a proper catch up when i get home - you lot are chatty this week!

well, i've only a couple days left but we've done loads already; we took Taylor to a water park today - i was only allowed on the lazy river, how accurate, lol! - and he had a blast! there was a nice 'clearwater beach' so i had time to relax and read a trashy jackie collins on my kindle while my boys went on all the slides/rides!

off out tonight to watch the football and have some 'mock'tails! baby been covered all holiday and is kicking away so i think/hope everything is fine.

Hi there banana belly! :haha: Ooh I wonder what you will be tomorrow?

Glad to hear you are having a good time and having plenty of time to relax. :thumbup: xxx

Does anyone get really bloated in the evening? My belly sticks out so far by the end of the day that I look about 6 months pregnant. :haha: Does anyone get this? It has been so bad this last hour that it was starting to hurt... must have been trapped gas or something? :shrug: whatever it was... not nice. :nope: x

How is everyone else?

oh ebs, I know it's terrible!! Our dog has a bladder infection right now, so if her peeing thru the house isn't enough to drive me nuts, but I also feel bad because she can't control it! And she's only 5 years old so it's not from old age.. poor things! Hope you can get some rest, it's so hard being so tired!

britt- it's good to hear that it goes away.. I feel like a lazy piece of shiiiiz. lol. I hope that I can start having some energy to CLEAN this mess of a house! :dohh:

hola senorita's!

sounds like you're having a wonderful time!! Enjoy!!

Does anyone get really bloated in the evening? My belly sticks out so far by the end of the day that I look about 6 months pregnant. :haha: Does anyone get this? It has been so bad this last hour that it was starting to hurt... must have been trapped gas or something? :shrug: whatever it was... not nice. :nope: x

i feel like that in the evenings sometimes too.. most every evening really.. I think it might be from eating all day. Some times i get it bad though like you're saying, where it hurts.. and I do think it's gas.. gross, but true!
but sometimes I also feel it in the afternoon... who knows what it's from, but it's not nice... you're right.

i feel like that in the evenings sometimes too.. most every evening really.. I think it might be from eating all day. Some times i get it bad though like you're saying, where it hurts.. and I do think it's gas.. gross, but true!
but sometimes I also feel it in the afternoon... who knows what it's from, but it's not nice... you're right.

Glad its not just me. I think today it hurt because I didn't eat very healthy so I'll try to drink more fluids and eat healthier and see if it helps... :shrug: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->