Psychic reading confusion....

i'm still crying at everything! have you seen the pregnant flash mob on you tube - i think it's march for dimes? someone in second tri posted it, it's good, and i cried!! x

i'm still crying at everything! have you seen the pregnant flash mob on you tube - i think it's march for dimes? someone in second tri posted it, it's good, and i cried!! x

So there is no hope for me then? :rofl: I'll have to google it.

I said to DH earlier... "I keep crying at everything" and he said "hmmm yes I've noticed" so I said... "oh dear... I bet I seem mental... well more mental than normal.." :rofl: x

i think we are allowed to be a bit mental, hormones are the excuse!!

how's everyone today?

mama - pos opk yet?? x

It's Mother's Day in the states today, so I just want to wish you all a Happy Mother's Day!!!!

happy mothers day erin!

we had ours in march, but i like the thought of having two lol!

i hope your hubby and lexi spoil you today x

haha, oh yes, 2 is always better! ;) haha

Thank you!!

are you happy to be back home from your vacation (or what I'm assuming you guys call holiday?)

yeah, i am pleased to be home, but holiday/vacation was fab! nice and relaxed, but the flight was a bit squished!

how are you feeling? x

oh good! I'm feeling fine - still normal, but lazy.. I really wish I could get a burst of energy to thoroughly clean this house!!

happy mothers day:flower:

yes jeffsar i was pos today:happydance::happydance:

sorry no pics for some reason my camera wont take a descent pic :shrug:

dont worry about envolope hun,opks will come in very handy,feels like i havent peed on anything for ages:haha:

done 1 today and its fairly dark not pos but on its way,i tried to get a pic but wasnt very good:nope:

:happydance: Have you started :sex: yet? :happydance:

Come on bfp!!!!! x

yes lots of :sex: lol,not sure if it was the spell or what but dh will not leave me alone,which is great,he says he feels like a tom cat with three balls:haha:

hahahaha, good luck mamadonna!! Catch that eggie!!!!!!!! FX'd!!!!!

dont worry about envolope hun,opks will come in very handy,feels like i havent peed on anything for ages:haha:

done 1 today and its fairly dark not pos but on its way,i tried to get a pic but wasnt very good:nope:

:happydance: Have you started :sex: yet? :happydance:

Come on bfp!!!!! x

yes lots of :sex: lol,not sure if it was the spell or what but dh will not leave me alone,which is great,he says he feels like a tom cat with three balls:haha:

hahaha, whatever works for him!!!
good luck with catching that eggy!

where are you all?!
hope everyone is well x

Morning everyone

Hope your all okay!

Jeffsar glad you had a great hol!, we go away for the weekend a week on friday only down to yarmouth but i cant wait. i just hope the weather stays fine for us.

afm - i am still growing fast lol xx

hiya britt!

me too, i am huge. If I have to hear ‘are you sure it’s not twins’ one more time I think I may scream!

I love weekends away, we are off for a long weekend start of june for my birthday – and the private 3d scan. I can’t wait.

I’m sure the weather will be fab for you! x

hiya britt!

me too, i am huge. If I have to hear ‘are you sure it’s not twins’ one more time I think I may scream!

I love weekends away, we are off for a long weekend start of june for my birthday – and the private 3d scan. I can’t wait.

I’m sure the weather will be fab for you! x

Are you normally bigger with boys? i only say this cos my sister was no where near as big as i am now and she had a girl so i just wondered if it was cos i am having a boy. Cos we are the same build.

that will be lovely were are you off on your weekend?

yeah me to, hubby wants to book a weekend away in july for our anniversary i fancy a log cabin or something i think he loves going away but i am a money worrier lol and he is like dont worry i will just work a few weekends to get the savings back lol he is too laid back.

xx

i wasn't very big with my son until right at the end............ so not sure - i have heard that girl bumps are usually more 'all around' and boy out front - you have a front bump!

i'm off to dundee - not very exciting, but it is a log cabin! just nice to get away, i can't relax well at home as i always manage to find something that needs doing!

where is everyone today?!?! x

I'm kinda around- been reading, but I never have anything to update with! haha. I've got work this week and this weekend we're going to Georgia for a wedding, so we'll have to fly there and just staying saturday thru early monday morning. it'll be the longest I've ever been away from my daughter.. I kinda feel sad about it! but maybe the few days just the hubby and I will help bring us closer together again. we hardly ever do 'date nights' or anything!

hi erin!

i didn't leave my son until he was over 2, but now he has sleep-overs every other week with his grandparents! it's good, as i know he loves it, and gives me and hubby time to relax and have a meal etc. the first time is scary though!

i've just heard the news about kelly brook - not sure if she is famous in the states - but she lost her baby - she was due same time as me. it's really sad, to think you get past the first tri but still not safe......... it's so awful x

evening all,thats really sad about kelly brooke,i hadnt heard,any idea what happened did she go in2 early labour?

hi mamadonna, how are you?

it didn't say; one website says stillbirth after bleeding, another just says she had a miscarriage and her baby girl died last week, confirmed to public today. it's awful - i feel this baby kick all the time, move around, i am bonding with it - and to think the worst can still happen is horrible. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->