Psychic reading confusion....

ok, I'm embarrassed. But I figure I might as well take a picture so I know where I'm at.. keep in mind this is still some leftover bump from Lexi, I don't think I've gotten any bigger yet..
10 weeks.jpg

i can see shape there,kinda looks like mine,no matter how much weight i loose i still have a bit of a baby belly:haha:

Erin You are tiny. You shouldn't be embarrassed. :hugs: Happy 10 weeks!! :happydance: Its going so fast.

Mamadonna hopefully not long now till you ovulate. I'm posting the opk's tomorrow so you should have them on Wednesday. :thumbup:

Worrying about Britt... last time she was on she was having problems with her asthma.... :nope: xxxx

thanks ebony muchly appreciated!,i'm kinda wishing af would show then at least i'd kno where i was

i can see shape there,kinda looks like mine,no matter how much weight i loose i still have a bit of a baby belly:haha:

same here! I weigh less now than I did when i got pregnant with Lexi, but my belly is still more prominent than it was.. oh well I suppose, guess that's the price you pay! :thumbup:

Erin You are tiny. You shouldn't be embarrassed. :hugs: Happy 10 weeks!! :happydance: Its going so fast.

Mamadonna hopefully not long now till you ovulate. I'm posting the opk's tomorrow so you should have them on Wednesday. :thumbup:

Worrying about Britt... last time she was on she was having problems with her asthma.... :nope: xxxx

I'm worrying about her too!!! And thanks for the comments :) I'm glad I'm in the double digits already! It seems like it's going by slow, but hopefully my 20 week ultrasound will come soon! hehehe

hope everyone is doing well :D
first day back on the pill,im hoping i do what i did last time and lost weight lol

Morning Everyone!!

im back! sorry i havent been on havent been well over weekend so just stayed in bed mostly. Asthma got quite bad so went to the docs and they put me back on a nebulizer (sorry can never spell that lol) and on steriods so i have had to stay still and not move much to bring it on again, but today i feel so much better think they have done the trick. i have plenty left just in case it comes on again. The docs said this sometimes happens when pregnant and sometimes it can get better so hopefully it will get better now.

Hope everyone is okay!!

Erin - loving the bump pic!! and happy 10 weeks ebs is right it is flying by

Ebs - how are you feeling?? plenty of symptoms??

Mamadonna - hope your okay, hows your first cycle going?? let us know how the ov testing goes!!

Jeffsar - Happy hols!! Sounds lovely, hope your having a great time!!

DVSVXN - welcome back hope your okay and hope things go well with your new partner!!

also hubby has nearly finished nursery just a couple of things to do tonight then i will have pics for tomorrow with everything in, then i am just gonna take the covers and soft furnishings down so they dont get dusty and put them up again closer to time

xx

morning britt lovely to hear from youi'm pleased ur feeling better,
i have no idea where i am in my cycle,so my and dh have just been enjoying each other instead of going crazy around o.i'm hoping i get af soon so i kno where i am

morning britt lovely to hear from youi'm pleased ur feeling better,
i have no idea where i am in my cycle,so my and dh have just been enjoying each other instead of going crazy around o.i'm hoping i get af soon so i kno where i am

Morning

Thank you

its prob best way to be anyway, if you are more relaxed but still trying but not going crazy, it can still happen anyway cant it. Then as soon as you know were you are again you can plan again but still trying in the meantime.

You will be posting your BFP in no time!

how are you feeling in yourself now? xx

glad ur getting better britt.
Aw cant wait to see nursery photos,not sure if yu said or not are u having boy or girl?

thanks hun,i'm feeling fine,stitches are finally out!

i just wish there was tests to see why it happened,i'm really scared it happens again

sending you loads and loads of baby dust hun hope you get the double lines in no time ;D positive thoughts xx

right i'm off girls,kids are back to school today after 2 weeks off so need to get them up and ready,i'm at work at 9 also,so i'll catch up with u all later,have a lovely day

thanks hun,i'm feeling fine,stitches are finally out!

i just wish there was tests to see why it happened,i'm really scared it happens again

i know it must be hard, if there was something you knew that you could do different it would be so much easier wouldnt it. But just got to think positive and that it was a one off and next time baby will be for keeps. Catch you later xx

DVSVXN - we are having a boy we went for a scan at 16 week to find out, just cos i am impatient and couldnt wait any longer lol xx

aww cute,i deff couldnt go the whole 40weeks without knowing what i was having =L have you thought of names?

Morning :hi:

Britt.... you had me worried then. :dohh: I kept looking to see if you'd been online and was worrying you'd ended up in hospital with your asthma. Glad you are all sorted and on the mend now anyway. :hugs: Can't wait to see the nursery pics. :thumbup: I bet it looks gorgeous. :cloud9:

Well I'm off to my first midwifes appointment this morning at 11am. :happydance: I can't wait. Luckily she is based in our doctors surgery so only down the road. I popped out this morning to the library too (bit of a bookworm) and got a couple of books on pregnancy so I will devour them later! :haha: x

Britt.... you had me worried then. :dohh: I kept looking to see if you'd been online and was worrying you'd ended up in hospital with your asthma. Glad you are all sorted and on the mend now anyway. :hugs: Can't wait to see the nursery pics. :thumbup: I bet it looks gorgeous. :cloud9:

Well I'm off to my first midwifes appointment this morning at 11am. :happydance: I can't wait. Luckily she is based in our doctors surgery so only down the road. I popped out this morning to the library too (bit of a bookworm) and got a couple of books on pregnancy so I will devour them later! :haha: x

Hi
sorry but thanks for thinking of me, but yes on the mend now feeling loads better!

how exciting, first appointment lasts about an hour cos they go through everything, i dont know why but i was nervous at my first appointment lol.

keep us updated with hints and tips out your books xx

hope everyone is doing well :D
first day back on the pill,im hoping i do what i did last time and lost weight lol

that's great!! I'm glad you're taking it slow and enjoying time with your new guy before rushing into kids :)

Morning Everyone!!

im back! sorry i havent been on havent been well over weekend so just stayed in bed mostly. Asthma got quite bad so went to the docs and they put me back on a nebulizer (sorry can never spell that lol) and on steriods so i have had to stay still and not move much to bring it on again, but today i feel so much better think they have done the trick. i have plenty left just in case it comes on again. The docs said this sometimes happens when pregnant and sometimes it can get better so hopefully it will get better now.

Hope everyone is okay!!

Erin - loving the bump pic!! and happy 10 weeks ebs is right it is flying by

Ebs - how are you feeling?? plenty of symptoms??

Mamadonna - hope your okay, hows your first cycle going?? let us know how the ov testing goes!!

Jeffsar - Happy hols!! Sounds lovely, hope your having a great time!!

DVSVXN - welcome back hope your okay and hope things go well with your new partner!!

also hubby has nearly finished nursery just a couple of things to do tonight then i will have pics for tomorrow with everything in, then i am just gonna take the covers and soft furnishings down so they dont get dusty and put them up again closer to time

xx

haha thanks hun.. glad you're doing better, we were worried about you!
can't wait to see pics of your nursery! I had mine all ready at 24 weeks and ended up having to wash everything around 36 weeks again because they were getting dusty.. lol.

ahh can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!! good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->