Psychic reading confusion....

i kno what u mean i was gonna stay off here after i had ectopic but i love chatting with everyone

yer its good support as well aye.
Lol brads mum was telling us she would love grandkids soon =L

well i was only will my dh 3 months when i fell pg with my youngest,and here we are 6 yrs later planning bby #2(my 6th),i couldnt be happier!

ohhh i dont feel silly then thinking about bubbas :p i wouldnt mind having one he has said if i did fall pregs he will be there and support me which is awesome. And he has said if i have probs on the pill like i did last time he wants me offit

hi ebony,i'm good,just wish i new where i was in my cycle,time to get some opks i think!

hows u?has it all sunk in yet?

I have 20 that I bought when I had implantation bleeding and thought it was AF. If you want them I'll post them you, just pm your address. They are the one step ovulation tests off ebay.

I'm good thanks. I think it is slowly sinking in but I don't think it will seem truely real until I see a baby on a scan. :thumbup: x

hi ebony,i'm good,just wish i new where i was in my cycle,time to get some opks i think!

hows u?has it all sunk in yet?

I have 20 that I bought when I had implantation bleeding and thought it was AF. If you want them I'll post them you, just pm your address. They are the one step ovulation tests off ebay.

I'm good thanks. I think it is slowly sinking in but I don't think it will seem truely real until I see a baby on a scan. :thumbup: x

cheers ebs i will

ola girls!!!

found wifi so thought i'd pop on and say hi;and to make you jealous as i am sitting in the scorching sun (bump covered of course!) having a non-alcoholic cocktail, next to our private pool - life is good lol!

although........ i have tbh, the flight was SO uncomfortable, hardly any leg room and i was so cramped, baby was going mental, obviously squished - not a great 4 hrs! but, the holiday making up for it!

hope everyone is doing well, i'll try pop on at times to keep up!

love to everyone! x

p.s. great digis ebs! x

pleased ur having a good time jeffsar,it sounds wonderful

Morning :hi:

Britt Where are you? Are you ok? How did it go at the doctors?

Jeffsar Sounds like a perfect holiday. :thumbup: Have fun and hurry back. :hugs:

Mamadonna I'll send you those opk's tomorrow when the post office is open again.

Erin Hope you're ok

DVS Glad to hear you've met someone new and you sound very happy. Just enjoy yourself and have fun. :thumbup:

Well I have had such a busy weekend and I'm sooo tired. On Saturday I spent the afternoon at my friends 6 year old twins birthday party which was lovely and then yesterday we went to Stanford Hall to a VW show and walked around for hours so I am doing nothing today... lol... x

thanks hun.
Hows beany going?

Good thank you. Plenty of symptoms so thats comforting and I have my 1st midwife appointment tomorrow. :thumbup: x

aww yay thats exciting.now mama needs a bfp and we have a full house :happydance:

That would be perfect! :thumbup:

Its a shame your circumstances have changed and I know how much you wanted to be a Mum but you have a new start and if it wasn't right with your ex then maybe it was for the best. They say things happen for a reason and maybe the reason you didnt get pregnant was because it wasn't "right" with the ex and you were meant to move on and meet someone new to settle down with and have children with. Just enjoy yourself and the rest will take care of itself. :hugs: x

thanks hun.
Hows beany going?

Good thank you. Plenty of symptoms so thats comforting and I have my 1st midwife appointment tomorrow. :thumbup: x

aww yay thats exciting.now mama needs a bfp and we have a full house :happydance:

That would be perfect! :thumbup:

Its a shame your circumstances have changed and I know how much you wanted to be a Mum but you have a new start and if it wasn't right with your ex then maybe it was for the best. They say things happen for a reason and maybe the reason you didnt get pregnant was because it wasn't "right" with the ex and you were meant to move on and meet someone new to settle down with and have children with. Just enjoy yourself and the rest will take care of itself. :hugs: x

I agree! and you're still very young!! You have plennnnty of time :) Enjoy yourself DVS!

hi ebs! can't wait to hear how your appt goes!

britt - whereeee areeee youuuuu??

jeffsar- sounds like you're having an amazing time! Enjoy it!!

mamadonna- I assume you've had a bleed that we can call af?? Can't wait til you start with the opk's, they're lifesavers!!

afm- stillllllll nothing new to report!! all is well! :thumbup: oh, and i'm a prune! yayyy :)

:happydance: erin on the prune,i'm pleased all is well:hugs:

:wohoo: for symptoms ebony

dv like the girls have said enjoy time with the new bf,babies will come ion time
if you dont mind me asking..how old are u?

hope ur having a ball jeffsar:thumbup:

hope ur well britt

well afm i have no idea where i am in my cycle:shrug: i had a bleed after i stopped bcp but i think it was just a result of stopping the pill,so hopefully the opks will help

thanks guys means alot.Deff enjoying myself alot more now, everyones said i seem way happier than i was so im loving it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->