Psychic reading confusion....

i dont think it will happen this month which is fine,i shud really have at least 1 af

Hi mamadonna! hope you've gotten in plenty of BDing!!

Britt, you are weighing yourself every week?!?!?! you are brave - i am far too scared to step on the scale! x

Yeah lol i thought it wouldnt be so much of a shock if i watch myself gain slowly lol. I went to see my friend on sat night she has 3 little ones, and she said she put 4 stone on with both her boys! xx

Hi mamadonna

how are you? have you worked your cycle out this month? xx

Hi ladies :hi:

Erin Hope you had a lovely mothers day and you were spoilt rotton. Happy 11 weeks too! :happydance:

Mamadonna :happydance: for +opk! I hope you catch that eggy and can get right back on your journery to :baby: number 6! :thumbup:

Britt That is lovely news that you even saw :baby: move! Also, aren't due for another scan very soon?

Jeffsar I heard about Kelly Brook today too. :cry: Poor, poor woman. Imagine having to go through that so publicly too. :nope:

DVS Loving the :baby: substitute kitty. When we got our dogs, each time my sister was like.... are you sure they aren't baby substitutes? They are great though... I love having pets.

AFM Sorry I haven't been around much. My furbaby had a terrible fit last Tuesday and ended up going to the vets for valium shots and then back in for the whole day the next day to get her drugs pumped into her system. I suppose her being 10 doesn't help but it has been a very slow progress and she isn't quite back to normal now. So I've been busy juggling dogs. :dohh:

On Sunday I went to my Dads grave with my furbaby (she was his little ray of sunshine) as it was his birthday and to tell him I'm pregnant. I know it sounds silly but I only lost him 18 months ago and it makes me feel closer to him.

Well the sickness has gone for now but I'm not holding my breath that it won't come back. I now cry at everything... show me a cute puppy and I will sob my little heart out! :haha:

Went out shopping with a friend yesterday who is about 2-3 weeks off giving birth so we went to see her pram and then went to the M&P outlet. I hadno money so I'm going back next week to buy some clothes. I know it is early but I think if I start now I'll have plenty when i need them. I said to my Mum.. "oh I won't need them until the end of the summer when I'm nearer 20 weeks" and my Mum burst out laughing. :haha: She said "Well if you are anything like me you won't be able to hide it very long and people will guess anyway. I was huge." So I plan to go for my 12 week scan, go to bed that night and wake up with a huge bump ready for the maternity clothes I will have bought. :rofl: x

britt i'm assuming that i have ovulated over the last few days so shud expect af about the 23rd mayish

sorry ur furbaby is so poorly,i hope shes on the mend!!

i kno ur more fertile after a mc js but i havent got a good feeling about this month but i'm totally fine with that,it just means its gonna take me a little longer to catch you all up....again:dohh:

we are all waiting for you mamadonna, so no panic there! and i'm sure that when the time is right you'll get that bfp and sticky bean # 6 will be on it's way! x

we are all waiting for you mamadonna, so no panic there! and i'm sure that when the time is right you'll get that bfp and sticky bean # 6 will be on it's way! x

Evening Jeffsar! :hi:

Not long to Taylors birthday judging by your ticker. Anything special planned? x

hiya ebs, i wondered where you had gotten to!

his birthday is too close, i am not organised! he is having a party at the Foam Factory - it's good as they host the whole thing and no mess in my house, lol. he is excited about it already!

sorry your furbaby is poorly, hope it feels better soon.

how you feeling? x

Hi ladies :hi:

Erin Hope you had a lovely mothers day and you were spoilt rotton. Happy 11 weeks too! :happydance:

Mamadonna :happydance: for +opk! I hope you catch that eggy and can get right back on your journery to :baby: number 6! :thumbup:

Britt That is lovely news that you even saw :baby: move! Also, aren't due for another scan very soon?

Jeffsar I heard about Kelly Brook today too. :cry: Poor, poor woman. Imagine having to go through that so publicly too. :nope:

DVS Loving the :baby: substitute kitty. When we got our dogs, each time my sister was like.... are you sure they aren't baby substitutes? They are great though... I love having pets.

AFM Sorry I haven't been around much. My furbaby had a terrible fit last Tuesday and ended up going to the vets for valium shots and then back in for the whole day the next day to get her drugs pumped into her system. I suppose her being 10 doesn't help but it has been a very slow progress and she isn't quite back to normal now. So I've been busy juggling dogs. :dohh:

On Sunday I went to my Dads grave with my furbaby (she was his little ray of sunshine) as it was his birthday and to tell him I'm pregnant. I know it sounds silly but I only lost him 18 months ago and it makes me feel closer to him.

Well the sickness has gone for now but I'm not holding my breath that it won't come back. I now cry at everything... show me a cute puppy and I will sob my little heart out! :haha:

Went out shopping with a friend yesterday who is about 2-3 weeks off giving birth so we went to see her pram and then went to the M&P outlet. I hadno money so I'm going back next week to buy some clothes. I know it is early but I think if I start now I'll have plenty when i need them. I said to my Mum.. "oh I won't need them until the end of the summer when I'm nearer 20 weeks" and my Mum burst out laughing. :haha: She said "Well if you are anything like me you won't be able to hide it very long and people will guess anyway. I was huge." So I plan to go for my 12 week scan, go to bed that night and wake up with a huge bump ready for the maternity clothes I will have bought. :rofl: x

aww glad to hear from you! And that doesn't sound weird about visiting your father's grave, that is so sweet!! I'm so sorry for your loss.. :hugs:

britt i'm assuming that i have ovulated over the last few days so shud expect af about the 23rd mayish

sorry ur furbaby is so poorly,i hope shes on the mend!!

i kno ur more fertile after a mc js but i havent got a good feeling about this month but i'm totally fine with that,it just means its gonna take me a little longer to catch you all up....again:dohh:

my fingers are crossed for you!!! :cloud9:

Hi everyone !!

ebs - so sorry for your loss :hugs: and i dont think it is silly its nice you go and see him and talk to him think its lovely xx

hope everyone else is okay, mamadona are you temping this cycle? xx

afm - weighed in this morning and i have now officially put 12 pound!!!! oh my xx

that's not bad britt!! i reackon i've put on much more than that - but i don't want to know! x

hiya ebs, i wondered where you had gotten to!

his birthday is too close, i am not organised! he is having a party at the Foam Factory - it's good as they host the whole thing and no mess in my house, lol. he is excited about it already!

sorry your furbaby is poorly, hope it feels better soon.

how you feeling? x

Ooh sounds like fun. Those places seriously need a bar though. :haha: One of my friends used to have her kids parties at one of those indoor play area things and I always went as an extra adult to help as her kiddies father (if he turned up) was useless. I always left with a headache but I reckon a bar would go down a storm. :haha: I remember climbing up to the 3rd level to help one of the kids and when I looked down my knees went like jelly.... :wacko: It is good to keep the mess there though and you get to sit around and drink tea with the other Mums. :thumbup:

I'm ok. Sickness seems to have stopped except the last couple of morning I've felt ill at the thought of drinking a cup of tea so I'm wondering if its on its way back. :shrug: My new symptom is cramp in my left arse cheek! :rofl: Whats that all about? :rofl: x

Hi everyone !!

ebs - so sorry for your loss :hugs: and i dont think it is silly its nice you go and see him and talk to him think its lovely xx

hope everyone else is okay, mamadona are you temping this cycle? xx

afm - weighed in this morning and i have now officially put 12 pound!!!! oh my xx

Aren't you meant to put on 2 stone? So you're not even halfway there. Its probably all water sloshing about in there. :haha:

Britt... they have some lovely clothes in the M&P outlet near you. I am going back next week for supplies! :thumbup: xxx

jeffsar - you should weigh i need to know how i compare lol!

yeah they say 2 stone, but my friend put 4 stone on with her boys and 2 stone on with her girls, so we will see what i end up at. I think i am going to put loads more on though cos dont they say in your third tri you pile it all on?

ooh i will have to go and pay it a visit, we went a couple of weeks ago and i seen a winter suit jacket all in one for little man, which i want to go and get so i will have a look. I have stocked up on a few clothes out of newlook with that voucher made it a good price. xx

jeffsar - you should weigh i need to know how i compare lol!

yeah they say 2 stone, but my friend put 4 stone on with her boys and 2 stone on with her girls, so we will see what i end up at. I think i am going to put loads more on though cos dont they say in your third tri you pile it all on?

ooh i will have to go and pay it a visit, we went a couple of weeks ago and i seen a winter suit jacket all in one for little man, which i want to go and get so i will have a look. I have stocked up on a few clothes out of newlook with that voucher made it a good price. xx

The have a gorgeous white summer dress with gold beading on for £5!!!! I'm in! :haha: Can't wait to go back next week. I said to my friend yesterday... you'll be pushing your baby round in the lovely sunshine and I'll be shoving my pram through the snow and rain... it just doesn't have the same romantic feel to it does it? x

Have you been eating any more or is it just baby weight? I know a few people who put on 4 stone but I wouldn't worry too much. You'll lose alot of water weight and stuff too after the birth and you'll be running around after little man so that will keep you trim. :thumbup:

she wouldnt sit still and cant find my camera so got these on my web cam.Sakura is about 15-16 months old :D
https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc489/dvsmonkey/Picture0006.jpghttps://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc489/dvsmonkey/Picture0002.jpghttps://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc489/dvsmonkey/Picture0001.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->