Psychic reading confusion....

aw thats awful,she must be devistated.jeffsar i dont think u stop worrying till baby's here,and then a different worry starts,my eldest is 19 in sept and i still worry about him,i have spent the last 19+yrs being a worrier lol

i know, you are right - i still have nights where i wake up, run through and check taylor is still breathing! the wrries just change and develop as the child grows....... a mums life isn't easy! x

its certainly not but my life would be dull without them(or shoukd i say quiet lol)

it's funny, cos some days i am like 'i need a break' then when he isn't here it is so odd and i want him back!

i kno exactly what you mean,it is nice to have a break but its lovely to have them back home(i miss my cuddles when they arent there)

little boys give the best cuddles!

right, off to do the bedtime routine and get the school stuff sorted, i'll speak to you later x

ok catch you later jeffsar,hubbys taking his turn tonite for me

you have a keeper there - i doubt my hubby even realises taylor has pre-school tomorrow! x

jeffsar- Lexi is over 2, and this will be the first time for more than one night that she's away from me. She's had a sleepover at her grandparents before, but only for one night at a time if we were to go out with friends.. but we got her right back early the next morning.
and I agree with you girls, even with our dogs, I say I want space from them, I need time away, and then when I get it it's just so weird without them there! lol!

morning everyone!

hope everyone is well today x

hey guys how are you?
Since i have been very broody the last week my honeys getting me akitty :)

hi dvs,
it's been really quiet on here.......
i'm fine, getting huge now.
i think a kitty is a good idea! x

aw photos?
Yer i miss my old cat and fell in love with one. So cant wait

Morning Everyone!!

Hope your all okay.

i seen little man move today from outside of my bump lol was amazing. I have felt him from inside but not been strong enough for hubby to feel or see but this morning he was wriggling about so much i could see him.

xx

that's so exciting - and early for a first time mum, you are lucky!!

my hubby felt bubs move for the first time on holiday, he was quite pleased! x

that's so exciting - and early for a first time mum, you are lucky!!

my hubby felt bubs move for the first time on holiday, he was quite pleased! x

yeah i have been feeling little prods for about a week or so now but nothing big, then i felt this and though ooh that was different and lifted my top and seen the next one lol was great but strange.

ahh is nice when they can feel it, cos we get to all the time but they miss out on the bit really so its good when they can catch them moving.

how are you feeling now? xx

i am feeling quite good jsut now; the indegestion has started, but apart from that i am fine! i'll do my next bump pic at 24 wks, only a wk to go! when's your next one? x

afternoon all,god i'm getting so impatient!!!!!

yey for hubby feeling baby :happydance:

i am feeling quite good jsut now; the indegestion has started, but apart from that i am fine! i'll do my next bump pic at 24 wks, only a wk to go! when's your next one? x

good glad your feeling alright.

well i do one every week for my journal with a weigh in as well so my next one is tomorrow i think the weight gain will have shot up this week lol xx

Hi mamadonna! hope you've gotten in plenty of BDing!!

Britt, you are weighing yourself every week?!?!?! you are brave - i am far too scared to step on the scale! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->