Psychic reading confusion....

Britt, there is no way I am weighing myself – I went to put on my normal jeans the other day, I thought I would just roll down the buttons and wear a long t-shirt, but they wouldn’t go over my thighs!!!! Gutted. I was in normal jeans unbuttoned at term with Taylor!

Ebs, a bar would be fab – but not this year – I am dammed if I am letting all the other mums get sozzled while I can’t and have to watch all there kids, lol!!

Dvs, your kitty is cute!

Erin, I can’t believe that’s you almost 12 weeks now!?!? time is starting to fly by for me – only 7 days until my English V day! (in Scotland they will save babies at 22 wks, so I’ve had my Scotish V day!)

Mama, how you feeling? x

Awww she's lovely DVS!!!! Will she take to a new name at her age? x

thanks :D brad picked her out for me. Im hoping so her last owners said she neve took to her own name, shes been answering to sakura tho which im amazed at

Britt, there is no way I am weighing myself – I went to put on my normal jeans the other day, I thought I would just roll down the buttons and wear a long t-shirt, but they wouldn’t go over my thighs!!!! Gutted. I was in normal jeans unbuttoned at term with Taylor!

Ebs, a bar would be fab – but not this year – I am dammed if I am letting all the other mums get sozzled while I can’t and have to watch all there kids, lol!!

Dvs, your kitty is cute!

Erin, I can’t believe that’s you almost 12 weeks now!?!? time is starting to fly by for me – only 7 days until my English V day! (in Scotland they will save babies at 22 wks, so I’ve had my Scotish V day!)

Mama, how you feeling? x

Of course... a bar should only be open if you can join in! :haha:

As for your weight/size..... now I may be wrong but I'm sure someone once told me that if its a boy you are mainly all bump with the extra weight but with a girl its all over iykwim? I found this which I thought explained what I meant....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/42974-shape-your-bump-boy-girl.html

Well, we've a while to find out with me ebs! X

haha, with some things i do!

my doppler stopped working, it's making a funny noise and is full of static - i feel lost without it! just emailed the company asking for a new one!

i wouldnt say i have eaten a lot more really, i eat more compared to just before cos i was dieting and watching what i was eating. But im not pigging out or anything.

that dress sounds nice, i might go look will be nice for my hol

Dvs, your kitty is cute!

Mama, how you feeling? x

Jeffsar- don't they weigh you at your midwife appts? I'm like Britt- I have to weigh myself.. If I see I'm gaining too quickly I can curb back my eating some before I let myself get out of control! :haha: And in the moment it doesn't seem like time is going fast at all, but looking back, being almost 12 weeks already does seem like it went quickly... I think I'm just impatient for the 20 wk scan! :winkwink:

Dvs, your kitty is cute!

Mama, how you feeling? x

Of course... a bar should only be open if you can join in! :haha:

As for your weight/size..... now I may be wrong but I'm sure someone once told me that if its a boy you are mainly all bump with the extra weight but with a girl its all over iykwim? I found this which I thought explained what I meant....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/42974-shape-your-bump-boy-girl.html

I've heard this too!!

ebs- how is your dog doing? i hope the sickness stays away for you!

dvs- lovely new kitty baby :)

britt- 12 lbs isn't bad! I'm up close to 4 lbs in 12 weeks... but I'm starting to keep a better eye on it.. I gained 60 lbs with my daughter... most was water retention but I do NOT want to go thru that again! So I'm hoping my 2nd and 3rd tri's I can be more active and eat loads of fruits and veggies because it'll be summertime!

mamadonna- I don't mind fast forwarding to the 23rd of may with you so we can find out you got your bfp! :)

afm- still no sickness, still really lazy and sometimes tired.. other than that, no updates!!

Hi everyone !!

ebs - so sorry for your loss :hugs: and i dont think it is silly its nice you go and see him and talk to him think its lovely xx

hope everyone else is okay, mamadona are you temping this cycle? xx

afm - weighed in this morning and i have now officially put 12 pound!!!! oh my xx

afternoon,no i'm not temoing this month,i probably start when af gets here

they have stopped weighing you at MW apt's here - not their policy now, although i am not sure why..........??

new doppler is on it's way! x

ahhh thats the first thing they check here! so annoying!

yeah they weighed me on my first appointment but havent since so maybe i will get weighed on my 24 week check up when i have my bloods done.

is that same for you erin? xx

does anyone kno if i'll be ok taking antibiotics?

i have a very sore tooth and my dentist has prescribed me them for me

does anyone kno if i'll be ok taking antibiotics?

i have a very sore tooth and my dentist has prescribed me them for me

well they say just like alcohol and tablets, just stop taking them if you find out your pregnant, cos you cant hurt the baby in the early couple of weeks xx

i'm gonna have to take them as i am in so much pain,i hate toothache and i hate the dentist,i am a total wimp when it comes to dentists:hahke

me to i hate dentists, dont worry i asked midwife cos i had, had a drink the week i found out and she said for the first few weeks you cant hurt the baby at all from alcohol so surely its the same with tablets.

Hope your feeling better soon xx:hugs:

thanks hun,with my youngest i had a very drunken nite on the sat then on the tues i found out i was pg,i felt as guilt as sin but he was fine,they have their own little life supports for a little while anyway

i just had my MW - my bump is measuring 3 weeks ahead! she's not too concerned yet, but will monitor to make sure i don't get too big!

mama, most antibiotics are fine - i was given antibiotics for a urine infection at 8 wks x

wow 3 wks ahead!!!! ur gonna be huge lol,cheers for the info on antibiotics,i'm sure if the doc prescribed them for u at 8 weeks i shud be fine,i very much doubt i am pg its just incase really

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->