Psychic reading confusion....

Thanks Jeffsar & Mamadonna,

I really wanted to wait and let nature happen but its just not happening and I can't face the pessaries and bleeding in the hospital all day, I'd rather be asleep and just wake up when its over.

I'm going to ring up the ward I went to on Friday and ask them. xxx

It’s a hard decision ebs, but for me, the thought of ‘seeing’ something was enough to make my mind up…… x

Hi Ladies!!

Ebs i would ring and see if you can go and get it all over with. I think the longer it goes on for the more it will pull you down. You had got your head back into the idea of TTC again straight away so i would hate to see you go through this for a while and loose hope with it all. It is a hard decision but after reading a few things on the internet this morning, your body can go back as quick as doing it natural so you will be ready to TTC again just as fast xx

i agree britt x

how are you? loving the bump pic onthe journal! x

Thanks ladies. :hugs:

I just rang up and they have asked me to go in tomorrow at 8am. Apparently you get put on what they call an emergancy list and you have to sit and wait for the them to fit you in but at least it will be done tomorrow even if I have to wait for ages. x

fx'd you'll be soon early on hun, i'll be thinking of you x

im glad to hear they have got you in so soon, i think you have made the best choice. Then you can start thinking positive and waiting for a postitive result then :hugs:

im fine jeffsar thanks, how are you?

i ate far too much last night for my tea, i was so uncomfortable sat after lol i felt like i had blown up twice my size and my boobs were digging in my bump and my bump was heavy hanging lol serves me right for eating too much x

at least it will be all over with tomorrow,i'll be thinking about you hun :hugs:

thinking about you ebs, hope it all goes well x

hey ladies hows everyone going?
i have been horribly slack, had a lot going on my side :(
hope all the bumpys are doing well xxx

I've sent ebs a message if i here anything I'll let u know .hi dv i hope all is well with u know

sorry i havent read all the pages, hope ebs ok???

I have been better been in and out of hospital the last few weeks, have a gyne appointment next week they are pretty sure i have endo so find out if im getting the op etc. Been bleeding for almost 2 weeks now :(

hi girls,

it's a sad day isn't it? i really hope ebs is ok - well, as ok as she can be.

hope everyone else is ok too x

Hi Everyone

yeah it is a sad day, i hope she gets in there quickly and it is all over for her asap so she can move on.

how is everyone else?

afm - nothing much to report other than my V day tomorrow!! and then the 16 week countdown starts! xx

Happy 27 weeks Jeffsar !!! xx

gosh you will be counting down the last 10 weeks in no time xx

ooooh, you must be pleased to get to V day, it's a real milestone imo!
then it's only 12 days until you are into double digits!

britt, i want you to do me a favour...... can you take the gender prediction test in my signature and see if it's correct for you - i am trying to see how accurate it is lol! x

ooooh, you must be pleased to get to V day, it's a real milestone imo!
then it's only 12 days until you are into double digits!

britt, i want you to do me a favour...... can you take the gender prediction test in my signature and see if it's correct for you - i am trying to see how accurate it is lol! x

i know i actually thought time was dragging last week, but now i think it is speeding up again

yeah sure i will do it now x

okay i have just done but it is hard for me to do it cos our conception works out to this week -

Mon - 27th Dec
Tues - 28th Dec
Wed - 29th Dec
Thurs -30th Dec
Fri - 31st Dec
Sat - 1st Jan
Sun - 2n Jan

so if it happened 27th dec - 31st is says boy but if it happened in jan it says girl, but also your 40 weeks goes right back to start of cycle doesnt it so i would say our conception month was jan - so it would be wrong for me xx

i have no idea how it works lol! but hey, i don't really care either way, just if you said it was definelty wrong, i'd be convinced it's a boy! x

i have no idea how it works lol! but hey, i don't really care either way, just if you said it was definelty wrong, i'd be convinced it's a boy! x

well i put jan in and i got girl which is wrong for me and thats the month i would say for conception

did you not get any idea from your 4d scan or thought to yourself what you think baby looked like??xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->