Psychic reading confusion....

we couldn't see a bloody thing!! baby had a foot and a hand over it's face the whole time! and it was a good job we wanted to stay team yellow - the baby had legs crossed with cord between so they wouldn't have been able to tell! x

we couldn't see a bloody thing!! baby had a foot and a hand over it's face the whole time! and it was a good job we wanted to stay team yellow - the baby had legs crossed with cord between so they wouldn't have been able to tell! x

baby knows you want to stay team yellow so didnt want to spoil it for you.
Did you get chance to go into mamas and papas at the outlet were you went? x

No, my son wasn’t too well so we just stayed near the hotel, took it easy and went swimming etc. His hip dislocated 2 weeks ago, and although it’s much better, he still finds walking far a bit hard work, so we didn’t feel right dragging him round the shops!

I did however get a bargain today! I have had my eye on a mamas & papas changing table but it was discountinued, so I have been trawling websites etc. and today saw an ad on gumtree for one in my area – as new condition for £30! I called straight away, and she still had it so I pick it up tomorrow – the shade of wood is oak, same as my cot (the cot didn’t have a matching one, so I liked this as it was the one that matched closest), and I think it will look perfect. Pic attached! x

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1
No, my son wasn’t too well so we just stayed near the hotel, took it easy and went swimming etc. His hip dislocated 2 weeks ago, and although it’s much better, he still finds walking far a bit hard work, so we didn’t feel right dragging him round the shops!

I did however get a bargain today! I have had my eye on a mamas & papas changing table but it was discountinued, so I have been trawling websites etc. and today saw an ad on gumtree for one in my area – as new condition for £30! I called straight away, and she still had it so I pick it up tomorrow – the shade of wood is oak, same as my cot (the cot didn’t have a matching one, so I liked this as it was the one that matched closest), and I think it will look perfect. Pic attached! x

ahh poor thing, bet that was painful for him when he did it.

that changing table is lovely, i really like it. My shelves are open underneath as well i wanted to get some baskets from ikea to go on them, and after seeing this pic i think the baskets will look really nice xx

she's giving me the baskets, mat and bath for that price too! very chuffed! it was £300 new! x

i finish on the 19th August, but i have taken holiday days before then, so actually only have 30 working days left! what about you? x

i finish on the 19th August, but i have taken holiday days before then, so actually only have 30 working days left! what about you? x

gosh thats not long at all, i wish i was finishing in 30 days lol!

i am working up to the day, cos i only want to take my 6 weeks maternity leave and then 4 weeks paid hol then go back, cos i work from home so i will be at home anyway so might as well be getting my wage x

OMG – only 10 weeks off?!!? You are crazy lol!! Nah, I completely get it – if I could get a wage AND spend time with baby I would too.

I was just thinking today that if my hubby’s job does change, I might not be coming back, and the 19th August may be my last day ever?!?! Such a weird thought……

hiya mamadonna, how are you?

i hope she is ok x

i'm ok jeffsar,just wishing this tww was over

i really hope everything has gone ok for her,its not nice to go thru but at least it will be all over for her..i kno how i have felt both times 1st with d&c and then with the ectopic

OMG – only 10 weeks off?!!? You are crazy lol!! Nah, I completely get it – if I could get a wage AND spend time with baby I would too.

I was just thinking today that if my hubby’s job does change, I might not be coming back, and the 19th August may be my last day ever?!?! Such a weird thought……

i know i am still debating when to go back, but i have so much on at work i wouldnt be able to have much longer off. So my plan was to go back to work and my sister was going to come over with her little girl so she could watch the baby if i had to make a call or anything but all the rest of the time i can still feed etc so will spending time with him.

gosh that is weird, then that would be you finished completely for work, sounds great to me
xx

Hi Mamadonna,

how many days left until testing???

will she have to stay in over night no matter what time she has it done? xx

i'm ok i'll start testing next week,not that i think there will be any point really dont think this is it

ebs will get home today if she went to theatre early enough but when i had mine i was still woozy and bleeding quite heavy,they said to me i might have to stop in,its amazing how quickly u can pull urself round,i just rested at home

i'm ok i'll start testing next week,not that i think there will be any point really dont think this is it

ebs will get home today if she went to theatre early enough but when i had mine i was still woozy and bleeding quite heavy,they said to me i might have to stop in,its amazing how quickly u can pull urself round,i just rested at home

are you temping and plotting on a chart?? do you think you might have caught ovulation?

okay so all depends when she was taken in then, its so sad isnt it. i knwo i havent been through it but i couldnt stop thinking about her other night and you when you had the eptopic think you think about things more when you have been through the TTc and pregnancy process and think how you would feel if it was you xx

No not temping this cycle i will o for the nxt one.so i have no idea:shrug:

I've sent ebs a message if i here anything I'll let u know .hi dv i hope all is well with u know

I checked my phone and got your message then saw a big sign about not using phones so I daren't text you back. :haha: Thank you for thinking of me. xxx

Morning ladies! :hi:

I had what they call an ERCP (extraction of retained conception products) which (sorry for tmi) I believe is more of a suction than a scrape) but I may be wrong. I got their at 8am and went down to theatre for 1.30pm. Good job I took 2 books!!! lol I was actually worried about how long it would take me wake up more than anything. When I had my gallbladder our 18 months ago it took me hours to wake up and as I went down to theatre first all the women on the ward said they thought something had gone wrong because it took so long for me to come back from recovery. Also my MIL works at the hospital and she visited me 3 times but I was fast asleep for all three. :haha: They must have used less anesthetic this time as it was quicker as I woke up quite fast and was back on the ward eating my tea and toast in no time. :thumbup:

I am so relieved its over. Just carrying it around and having my bloat bump and sore boobs was just too much for me to take as the days went on but its all over and as soon as I ovulate then I'm ttc again.

Got a bit of good news. Oh firstly... the nurse I dealt with at the FS clinic came in to see me in the anesthetic room and spoke to me. Made me cry... :blush: Then when I was back on the ward one of the nurses looking after me came up to me and said "It took you a long time to get pregnant didn't it?" and said she was making me an appointment to go back to the FS in 6 weeks!!! I couldn't believe it. I thought they wouldn't see me until I'd at least been trying again for another year... :happydance:

Jeffsar... I did that chinese gender prediction and I felt from day one my :baby: was a girl but that came up with boy so I didn't agree with it. I still believe you are having a girl though. :thumbup: xxx

Hi Ebs
I am so pleased you alright and everything went as well as can be expected. And good news on the appointment im really glad the have you booked in again.

you know what happens when you have an appointment booked! you get pregnant!

so what happens now do you have to wait for your next period to start ttc again so you know where you are in your cycles? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->