Psychic reading confusion....

Jeffsar It sounds like a great opportunity. Taylor is young enough to adjust to making new friends easily and the experience would be amazing. Would you still be able to have :baby: over here before you go?

Erin You can definately tell the difference in those pictures, especially the last one. Lovely bump. :thumbup:

Britt Ask you Mum about her labours and any others on the maternal side. Its meant to rund down the maternal side so if your mum had a short labour, you might etc. My friend who recently gave birth said her Gran, Mum & sister all had prem babies and at about 36 weeks she had a tiny prem baby. I asked my Mum about hers and I already remember my sisters.... hmmm... no comment! :wacko: :haha: x

lol dont say that!, my mum had long labours and so did my sister she was in 16 hours with my niece lol x

haha well my Mum never went into labour on her own and had to be induced with both of us after 2 weeks overdue and was really poorly from the births. My sisters first labour went on for a couple of days and ended up in cesarian and her 2nd one was only shorter because he had the cord wrapped round his neck and was in distress so they had to do an emergancy cesarian. So I am pretty guaranteed to be very overdue and it takes bloody ages. :dohh: :haha: x

oh no sounds like they both had a rought time poor them.

yep looks like i am guaranteed that as well, yippee lol

do all of you wonder how you will cope with the pain, or actually wonder is it really as bad as people say???

actually saying that jeffsar, Erin and Mamadonna have already experienced it, is it really that bad?? x

what I remember is being in pain at the time, but I was more exhausted during the pushing because I pushed for 2 hours and 20 minutes. It was like I ran a marathon! I did have an epidural. But my thing is.. immediately after giving birth, I said "That wasn't sooooo bad". It's like my mind completely erased everything that I went thru for the last 11 hours! I had to be induced, which I hear is more painful than going into labor naturally, but I had nothing to compare it to, so yes, it felt like the worst period cramps x100, but it's like it was completely worth it the second that you see that baby! and it erases all the pain from your mind because it's now replaced with an enormous feeling of love :)

Apparently the water can help with the pain. :shrug:

Yeah I'd rather be pacing that sat in bed. :thumbup:

Don;t worry though... you'll be fine and if in doubt go in and if they turn you away... cry.... :haha: Tears always help your case. :winkwink: x

i can assure you if they turn me away i will prob cry cos i wont know what to do, think i would sit in the car in the car park lol x

:rofl: I remember when Dad was in ICU and I was standing outside the hospital having a sneaky fag (don't smoke now but did then to deal with the stress) and a fat girl walked past and stopped to lean on a bin. I thought she was going to collapse so I asked if she was alright and she said "Yeah fine... just in labour... they've sent me to have a cup of tea in the cafe." and walked off. :haha: Poor lass... one, she was so big you couldn;t really tell she was pregnant and two, she was on her own!!!!! to be honest though once the contraction passed she stood up grinned and walked off so it can't have been that bad. :haha: x

ahh bless her i wouldnt like to think i was on my own in labour, i want my mum and hubby there, i need my hubby for support and mum to pamper me lol

thats sounds alright though if she grinned after, when my sister was at her house and having contractions she was doing no grinning in between lol xx

Jeffsar It sounds like a great opportunity. Taylor is young enough to adjust to making new friends easily and the experience would be amazing. Would you still be able to have :baby: over here before you go?

Erin You can definately tell the difference in those pictures, especially the last one. Lovely bump. :thumbup:

Britt Ask you Mum about her labours and any others on the maternal side. Its meant to rund down the maternal side so if your mum had a short labour, you might etc. My friend who recently gave birth said her Gran, Mum & sister all had prem babies and at about 36 weeks she had a tiny prem baby. I asked my Mum about hers and I already remember my sisters.... hmmm... no comment! :wacko: :haha: x

lol dont say that!, my mum had long labours and so did my sister she was in 16 hours with my niece lol x

haha well my Mum never went into labour on her own and had to be induced with both of us after 2 weeks overdue and was really poorly from the births. My sisters first labour went on for a couple of days and ended up in cesarian and her 2nd one was only shorter because he had the cord wrapped round his neck and was in distress so they had to do an emergancy cesarian. So I am pretty guaranteed to be very overdue and it takes bloody ages. :dohh: :haha: x

oh no sounds like they both had a rought time poor them.

yep looks like i am guaranteed that as well, yippee lol

do all of you wonder how you will cope with the pain, or actually wonder is it really as bad as people say???

actually saying that jeffsar, Erin and Mamadonna have already experienced it, is it really that bad?? x

what I remember is being in pain at the time, but I was more exhausted during the pushing because I pushed for 2 hours and 20 minutes. It was like I ran a marathon! I did have an epidural. But my thing is.. immediately after giving birth, I said "That wasn't sooooo bad". It's like my mind completely erased everything that I went thru for the last 11 hours! I had to be induced, which I hear is more painful than going into labor naturally, but I had nothing to compare it to, so yes, it felt like the worst period cramps x100, but it's like it was completely worth it the second that you see that baby! and it erases all the pain from your mind because it's now replaced with an enormous feeling of love :)

its stange isnt it, how everyone says its the worst pain they have experienced but how quickly everyone forgets it, you would think you would never forget the worse pain ever but everyone does.x

Thanks Erin. you see Britt.. that doesn't sound so bad. :thumbup:

A friend who I confessed to being pregnant not so long ago had to be induced because she was carrying twins and they like to get them out earlier sometimes. She said its not nice but not to listen to horror stories as she;d been told loads and I think it frightened her. I imagine its going to hurt either way. :shrug:

Were you very late then Erin? x

thats sounds alright though if she grinned after, when my sister was at her house and having contractions she was doing no grinning in between lol xx

:rofl:

its stange isnt it, how everyone says its the worst pain they have experienced but how quickly everyone forgets it, you would think you would never forget the worse pain ever but everyone does.x

Its probably due to once you've given birth you are too tired and too busy for weeks to remember the birth. :haha: x

:rofl:

Its probably due to once you've given birth you are too tired and too busy for weeks to remember the birth. :haha: x

i am in for it when i am in labour, cos i was timing my sisters contractions and saying get ready for the pain and counting down, and she was shouting at me lol, i know she will get me back when it is my turn.

Yeah i suppose the end result is much great than the pain so just over rules it all. xx

Thanks Erin. you see Britt.. that doesn't sound so bad. :thumbup:

A friend who I confessed to being pregnant not so long ago had to be induced because she was carrying twins and they like to get them out earlier sometimes. She said its not nice but not to listen to horror stories as she;d been told loads and I think it frightened her. I imagine its going to hurt either way. :shrug:

Were you very late then Erin? x

no i was actually induced at 38.5 weeks because i was getting symptoms of preeclampsia, which I don't really know what that is.. I had high blood pressure, was retaining a lot of fluid and I had protein in my urine.. I was already 4 cm dialated and 80% effaced so she induced me because she didn't want me to get preeclampsia.

i am in for it when i am in labour, cos i was timing my sisters contractions and saying get ready for the pain and counting down, and she was shouting at me lol, i know she will get me back when it is my turn.

Yeah i suppose the end result is much great than the pain so just over rules it all. xx

haha pay back time!!!!!! :haha:

no i was actually induced at 38.5 weeks because i was getting symptoms of preeclampsia, which I don't really know what that is.. I had high blood pressure, was retaining a lot of fluid and I had protein in my urine.. I was already 4 cm dialated and 80% effaced so she induced me because she didn't want me to get preeclampsia.

Oh I see. I'm not 100% sure what it is either but I think it can be quite dangerous. Better to be safe than sorry. xxx

Hi britt! I have a MW apt on the 21st, then it is every two weeks – scary how time is flying!! How are you feeling?

ok girls i need help - I have a dilemma, and I wondered if you girls could give me an opinion! My hubby has been offered a promotion – but it’s in Singapore! He’d be given a great salary, tax free, we’d have a house paid for, international schooling paid for and one trip home per year paid for etc etc…….. what do we do!?!?! It’s Taylor I am concerned for, he is away to start school, and has all his friends….but I know he is 5 and would adjust, it just seems a bit surreal! We have a week to decide.

What would you do?!?!?!

I would go for it

Hi britt! I have a MW apt on the 21st, then it is every two weeks – scary how time is flying!! How are you feeling?

ok girls i need help - I have a dilemma, and I wondered if you girls could give me an opinion! My hubby has been offered a promotion – but it’s in Singapore! He’d be given a great salary, tax free, we’d have a house paid for, international schooling paid for and one trip home per year paid for etc etc…….. what do we do!?!?! It’s Taylor I am concerned for, he is away to start school, and has all his friends….but I know he is 5 and would adjust, it just seems a bit surreal! We have a week to decide.

What would you do?!?!?!

I would go for it

Thanks mamadonna, and to everyone else too.:flower:

we have a lot to think about over the next week but our gut feeling is it's too good to turn down. i am dreading tellig my mum though..... Taylor is her life, and she will be gutted. :dohh:

i have to think about the kids though, and it means i can be with them more and finacially, they will be better off.

oh my, decisions decisions!! x

Aww she'll understand in the end Jeffsar and its not forever. :hugs:

You're right though... you are doing it for your kids future and they'll reap the rewards in the end. x

well here's hoping, i feel a tad selfish just now!

how you doing hun? x

well here's hoping, i feel a tad selfish just now!

how you doing hun? x

Well don't. You both work hard and deserve it! :thumbup:

I'm ok. Getting impatient and thinking that if it doesn;t start soon i'm going to ring up and go for the non surgical option or a tablet then go in the next day for pessaries so I'll then bleed in hospital and hopefully come home the same day. x

i had to have a d&c after trying everythig else as my body just wouldn't recognise baby had died - and tbh, it was a relief that i just woke up knowing that it was over....

hopefully you're body will go back to normal straight away and we can be celebratig your bfp again x

i had to have a d&c after trying everythig else as my body just wouldn't recognise baby had died - and tbh, it was a relief that i just woke up knowing that it was over....

hopefully you're body will go back to normal straight away and we can be celebratig your bfp again x

Did you try the tablets and the pessaries then? x

i wasn't offered pessaries, but i tried tablets, and i didn't even start bleeding. i found out at 12wk scan, and i had the d&c when i was 14wks - 2 weeks and nothing happened. if i'm honest, i wish i'd opted d&c to begin with x

i wasn't offered pessaries, but i tried tablets, and i didn't even start bleeding. i found out at 12wk scan, and i had the d&c when i was 14wks - 2 weeks and nothing happened. if i'm honest, i wish i'd opted d&c to begin with x

I am tempted with the whole going to sleep and waking up when its over but Im worried it might delay ttc again and theres more chances of complications. How soon did they get you in for a D&C?

They offered me a D&C or tablets then you go in a day or 2 later and they insert pessaries into your cervix to start it off. x

as soon as i asked, i was in the next day. i went in at 9am and was home at 5pm - was very surreal x

my d&c wasnt that bad ebs,i was in and out the same day,i was an emotional wreck but thats because i took the whole thing really bad but physically i was ok,very heavy bleeding for a day.but the beauty of it was getting put to sleep and getting to forget for a while then you wake up and its all over:hugs:

my d&c wasnt that bad ebs,i was in and out the same day,i was an emotional wreck but thats because i took the whole thing really bad but physically i was ok,very heavy bleeding for a day.but the beauty of it was getting put to sleep and getting to forget for a while then you wake up and its all over:hugs:

they left me over the weekend then done mine on the monday...this was in the oct,i stopped ttc till after the xmas(not emotionally fit)came off the pill and fell pg that cycle:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->