Psychic reading confusion....

as long as baby and bump works from over there i'll be ok!

it's taylor i worry about - he has football, swimming, all his friends and family here…… it’s so far away that we’d only be coming home once or twice a year at most……..
I think it would be a good experience though and financially makes sense, plus the schools are meant to be excellent – it’s a tough one! My mum will be devastated if I take her grandkids away!!

yeah, leaving my parents would be the hardest thing. how long will you be gone for though?

Here are my 10, 13, and 15 week bumps for comparison.. maybe i'm starting to get a bit more filled out now? :shrug:

10 weeks.jpg
10 weeks

13 weeks.jpg
13 weeks

15 weeks.jpg
15 weeks

here was 15 weeks 4 days with Lexi
15 wks 4 days.jpg

it's taylor i worry about - he has football, swimming, all his friends and family here…… it’s so far away that we’d only be coming home once or twice a year at most……..
I think it would be a good experience though and financially makes sense, plus the schools are meant to be excellent – it’s a tough one! My mum will be devastated if I take her grandkids away!!

yeah thats what i would find hard leaving my mum and dad, and yes they would be gutted if i went with our little one, but on the other hand they would also be pleased that we would be making a great life us as well. It will take some serioud thinking about but sounds like a great chance for you all.

when you had taylor Jeffsar, did you just go right up to the date and wait for labour or did you have to be induced early late etc? is there anything that you know you are having this time early labour etc? or just wait and natural x

I went into natural labour on my due date with Taylor; started having contractions at around 8ish and by lunchtime he was here! They won’t induce me early, I’ll just be left until I go myself up to 8 days overdue, then be induced if need be. I am hoping that as I am measuring big I will go into labour early this time – but that may be wishful thinking!!

How about you, have they sorted out a birth plan for you?

Jeffsar It sounds like a great opportunity. Taylor is young enough to adjust to making new friends easily and the experience would be amazing. Would you still be able to have :baby: over here before you go?

Erin You can definately tell the difference in those pictures, especially the last one. Lovely bump. :thumbup:

Britt Ask you Mum about her labours and any others on the maternal side. Its meant to rund down the maternal side so if your mum had a short labour, you might etc. My friend who recently gave birth said her Gran, Mum & sister all had prem babies and at about 36 weeks she had a tiny prem baby. I asked my Mum about hers and I already remember my sisters.... hmmm... no comment! :wacko: :haha: x

yeah, leaving my parents would be the hardest thing. how long will you be gone for though?

Here are my 10, 13, and 15 week bumps for comparison.. maybe i'm starting to get a bit more filled out now? :shrug:

View attachment 217196
10 weeks

View attachment 217197
13 weeks

View attachment 217198
15 weeks

View attachment 217199

Wow, you are so tiny!! I wish I had your cute little bump!! x

Jeffsar It sounds like a great opportunity. Taylor is young enough to adjust to making new friends easily and the experience would be amazing. Would you still be able to have :baby: over here before you go?

Erin You can definately tell the difference in those pictures, especially the last one. Lovely bump. :thumbup:

Britt Ask you Mum about her labours and any others on the maternal side. Its meant to rund down the maternal side so if your mum had a short labour, you might etc. My friend who recently gave birth said her Gran, Mum & sister all had prem babies and at about 36 weeks she had a tiny prem baby. I asked my Mum about hers and I already remember my sisters.... hmmm... no comment! :wacko: :haha: x
Yeah, they would send us over on a trip after baby is born to look at schools and houses etc. and then Steven would work remotely from Aberdeen until Christmas, then we would re-locate in the new year……. I think we are quite set on the idea, and I have always wanted to be a full time mum, but never had the opportunity – I just worry about having zero help though….. I know I shouldn’t be moaning, it’s a brilliant opportunity. Thank you all for your advice! x

yeah thats what i would find hard leaving my mum and dad, and yes they would be gutted if i went with our little one, but on the other hand they would also be pleased that we would be making a great life us as well. It will take some serioud thinking about but sounds like a great chance for you all.

when you had taylor Jeffsar, did you just go right up to the date and wait for labour or did you have to be induced early late etc? is there anything that you know you are having this time early labour etc? or just wait and natural x

I went into natural labour on my due date with Taylor; started having contractions at around 8ish and by lunchtime he was here! They won’t induce me early, I’ll just be left until I go myself up to 8 days overdue, then be induced if need be. I am hoping that as I am measuring big I will go into labour early this time – but that may be wishful thinking!!

How about you, have they sorted out a birth plan for you?

wow so he came actually on his due date then?? thats very rare isnt it.

no they havent done birth plan with me yet think i might be doing it with them either next week or on my next appointment.

its weird cos this last week i keep having labour dreams, last night my waters broke, but then i woke up so didnt actually go through the contractions etc, then the other night i had given birth and got my baby but i was like saying to my mum in my dream i cant remember the labour or the pain etc, so its weird i havent actually had the contractions in my dream but everything else lol x

View attachment 217196
10 weeks

View attachment 217197
13 weeks

View attachment 217198
15 weeks

View attachment 217199

you have a lovely cute bump!!! xx

Yeah, they would send us over on a trip after baby is born to look at schools and houses etc. and then Steven would work remotely from Aberdeen until Christmas, then we would re-locate in the new year……. I think we are quite set on the idea, and I have always wanted to be a full time mum, but never had the opportunity – I just worry about having zero help though….. I know I shouldn’t be moaning, it’s a brilliant opportunity. Thank you all for your advice! x

It sounds like you've made up your mind and you have time to prepare.

My sister lives down in Cornwall and has done for about 14 years now which is about 5.5 hours drive away and I know its not the same but the only time they struggled being so far away from any family was when the kids were really ill and things like that. You'd make friends and and make you're own support network and family would only be a flight away. It would be nice for you to be a full time mum too and not miss out on anything by going back to work. x

lol dont say that!, my mum had long labours and so did my sister she was in 16 hours with my niece lol x

lol dont say that!, my mum had long labours and so did my sister she was in 16 hours with my niece lol x

haha well my Mum never went into labour on her own and had to be induced with both of us after 2 weeks overdue and was really poorly from the births. My sisters first labour went on for a couple of days and ended up in cesarian and her 2nd one was only shorter because he had the cord wrapped round his neck and was in distress so they had to do an emergancy cesarian. So I am pretty guaranteed to be very overdue and it takes bloody ages. :dohh: :haha: x

haha well my Mum never went into labour on her own and had to be induced with both of us after 2 weeks overdue and was really poorly from the births. My sisters first labour went on for a couple of days and ended up in cesarian and her 2nd one was only shorter because he had the cord wrapped round his neck and was in distress so they had to do an emergancy cesarian. So I am pretty guaranteed to be very overdue and it takes bloody ages. :dohh: :haha: x

oh no sounds like they both had a rought time poor them.

yep looks like i am guaranteed that as well, yippee lol

do all of you wonder how you will cope with the pain, or actually wonder is it really as bad as people say???

actually saying that jeffsar, Erin and Mamadonna have already experienced it, is it really that bad?? x

I know I haven't had a labour but when I was in my teens I had such bad AF cramps I used to throw up, couldn;t walk and used to pass out in the end so I always thought it was good training for labour pains. :dohh: :haha:

Also I've had gallstones and I read not long back that the pain of gallstones can be worse than labour pains.

So all in all I've had good training for the pain... lol.. I'm sure it will be better though because at least any pain you have will be totally forgotton once you have that gorgeous little :baby: in your arms. x

I know I haven't had a labour but when I was in my teens I had such bad AF cramps I used to throw up, couldn;t walk and used to pass out in the end so I always thought it was good training for labour pains. :dohh: :haha:

Also I've had gallstones and I read not long back that the pain of gallstones can be worse than labour pains.

So all in all I've had good training for the pain... lol.. I'm sure it will be better though because at least any pain you have will be totally forgotton once you have that gorgeous little :baby: in your arms. x

yes you have had some practise with the sounds of it. What i find strange is having pain but not feeling ill if you get what i mean, so in my head surely you can deal with it better knowing you are not ill or nothing is wrong, but then i think i am a bit of a wimp so how will i cope lol x

yes you have had some practise with the sounds of it. What i find strange is having pain but not feeling ill if you get what i mean, so in my head surely you can deal with it better knowing you are not ill or nothing is wrong, but then i think i am a bit of a wimp so how will i cope lol x

Yeah I know what you mean. Remember you'll have breaks between pains to recover from them and if it gets to the point that you can't deal with them then you can ask for pain relief. I found out not long ago that these days you can have epidurals and still walk about. Baffled me... lol x

yeah is that the spinal block or something, that works the same but doesnt numb your legs.

notice how everyone who has been through it is keeping quiet and not telling us how bad it is lol

does it scare you at all? xx

yeah is that the spinal block or something, that works the same but doesnt numb your legs.

notice how everyone who has been through it is keeping quiet and not telling us how bad it is lol

Yeah thats it, the needle in your spine. :thumbup:

No, not at all. I have quite a high pain threshold. I'd rather be in that much pain and know that theres an end to it that to have an undiagnosed pain. Now that scares me... lol. The first night my gallstones started I was petrified. :wacko:

When the midwife asked where I'd like to give birth I just said hospital straight away. I know alot of women want home births and birthing pools and all that but personally I'd rather be in the safest place in the hospital. If i had a family history of easy births that only lasted a few hours with no pain relief then maybe but I don't and if anything went wrong at home you still have to make that journey to the hospital. Now that is what would scare me. :wacko: x

Yeah thats it, the needle in your spine. :thumbup:

No, not at all. I have quite a high pain threshold. I'd rather be in that much pain and know that theres an end to it that to have an undiagnosed pain. Now that scares me... lol. The first night my gallstones started I was petrified. :wacko:

When the midwife asked where I'd like to give birth I just said hospital straight away. I know alot of women want home births and birthing pools and all that but personally I'd rather be in the safest place in the hospital. If i had a family history of easy births that only lasted a few hours with no pain relief then maybe but I don't and if anything went wrong at home you still have to make that journey to the hospital. Now that is what would scare me. :wacko: x

im not scared at the minute, i just worry that cos i dont have a high pain threshold that i wont cope even with the early stages, and then they will send me home and i will have to cope with it lol.

i dont think i would dare do it at home, i want to know that if anything is wrong with baby or me we can get the help we need straight away and not have to make the journey before they even start helping.

have you thought about pools etc or the kind of birth?

i fancied a water birth, but then dont know if i am keen on sitting in the blood etc but can imagine it being relaxing. I think i want to be up and about with a ball or something, cos i deal with pain better to be up and about rather than in bed feeling sorry for myself.

xx

Apparently the water can help with the pain. :shrug:

Yeah I'd rather be pacing that sat in bed. :thumbup:

Don;t worry though... you'll be fine and if in doubt go in and if they turn you away... cry.... :haha: Tears always help your case. :winkwink: x

Don;t worry though... you'll be fine and if in doubt go in and if they turn you away... cry.... :haha: Tears always help your case. :winkwink: x

i can assure you if they turn me away i will prob cry cos i wont know what to do, think i would sit in the car in the car park lol x

i can assure you if they turn me away i will prob cry cos i wont know what to do, think i would sit in the car in the car park lol x

:rofl: I remember when Dad was in ICU and I was standing outside the hospital having a sneaky fag (don't smoke now but did then to deal with the stress) and a fat girl walked past and stopped to lean on a bin. I thought she was going to collapse so I asked if she was alright and she said "Yeah fine... just in labour... they've sent me to have a cup of tea in the cafe." and walked off. :haha: Poor lass... one, she was so big you couldn;t really tell she was pregnant and two, she was on her own!!!!! to be honest though once the contraction passed she stood up grinned and walked off so it can't have been that bad. :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->