Psychic reading confusion....

I have everything still to buy, lol! I have a cot and a changing table, plus 20 pkts of baby wipes and a pack of new born nappies……… not really prepared!

Did you get your pram? And omg, you have thought about your hospital bag?! I haven’t even considered it yet! x

I have everything still to buy, lol! I have a cot and a changing table, plus 20 pkts of baby wipes and a pack of new born nappies……… not really prepared!

Did you get your pram? And omg, you have thought about your hospital bag?! I haven’t even considered it yet! x

you need to get out shopping when your feeling better, when i had all my lists of things to buy i thought there were loads but i started buying a few bits per week then seemed to go down in no time.

pram doesnt come in until end if june for us to view, so cant get that yet, this is what i have left to get / collect :-

For Baby -
Cotton Wool
Car Seat (havent got this yet cos all depends on pram)
Pram
bouncer (this is on order)
Jacket
2 x Hats
mittens

For me -
Slippers
Nightwear
head band
joggers / top
big Pants
Maternity Pads

and thats it

yep lol i know its a bit early for my hospital bag but i thought i might as well get everything then can pack it and its ready and in the wardrobe x

you need to get out shopping when your feeling better, when i had all my lists of things to buy i thought there were loads but i started buying a few bits per week then seemed to go down in no time.

pram doesnt come in until end if june for us to view, so cant get that yet, this is what i have left to get / collect :-

For Baby -
Cotton Wool
Pram
Jacket
2 x Hats
mittens

For me -
Slippers
Nightwear
head band
joggers / top
big Pants
Maternity Pads

and thats it

yep lol i know its a bit early for my hospital bag but i thought i might as well get everything then can pack it and its ready and in the wardrobe x

:haha: you are super woman! can you make me a list please :dohh:

Had some horrible news…… remember my original bump buddy who lost her 2nd baby in Jan but got her bfp a while ago; embo? Well, she lost her 3rd little angel today at 8 wks. I am gutted for her, I am not sure how she is going to cope with this…… been too much bad news around here lately xx

For Baby -
Cotton Wool
Pram
Jacket
2 x Hats
mittens

For me -
Slippers
Nightwear
head band
joggers / top
big Pants
Maternity Pads

and thats it

lol
i have all my lists i will have to message you them. xx

For Baby -
Cotton Wool
Pram
Jacket
2 x Hats
mittens

For me -
Slippers
Nightwear
head band
joggers / top
big Pants
Maternity Pads

and thats it

lol
i have all my lists i will have to message you them. xx

please do, you have me panicked! x

Had some horrible news…… remember my original bump buddy who lost her 2nd baby in Jan but got her bfp a while ago; embo? Well, she lost her 3rd little angel today at 8 wks. I am gutted for her, I am not sure how she is going to cope with this…… been too much bad news around here lately xx

oh gosh thats horrible poor poor women, has she got any other children? just wondered if she has carried any full term. Thats heartbraking isnt it

there has been i keep reading a lot of sad things on here lately its not fair on these women its so cruel. xx

It’s horrible. Emily has three older children with her first husband, and has been ttc with her new partner for a long while now. her first mmc was same time as mine last year – our stories were identical. She got her bfp in nov, but lost bubs in jan, and now this…….. I guess she’ll be holding on to the fact she will ben seen by a fs now – they told her they wouldn’t until she’d lost 3 babies, which is ridiculous imo.

What with mamadonna, ebs, Emily …….. just feels like there hasn’t been good news for ages x

It’s horrible. Emily has three older children with her first husband, and has been ttc with her new partner for a long while now. her first mmc was same time as mine last year – our stories were identical. She got her bfp in nov, but lost bubs in jan, and now this…….. I guess she’ll be holding on to the fact she will ben seen by a fs now – they told her they wouldn’t until she’d lost 3 babies, which is ridiculous imo.

What with mamadonna, ebs, Emily …….. just feels like there hasn’t been good news for ages x

its so sad, so she knows she can carry them, 3 in a row is a lot to handle lets hope seeing the FS gives her some good news soon. No pregnancy is going to be nice for her though now is it, its always gonna be at the back of her mind for weeks and weeks, which isnt nice when you are supposed to enjoy it.

i know, but i have a feeling there will be some good news on here soon we can be excited about mamadonnas and Ebs BFP willl be coming very soon again. And then fingers crossed FS will sort something out for Emily and she too can be back on track.

i dont think anyone realises when they are TTC its more against you than with you to go right isnt it. xx

It’s really difficult!
With taylor, I took it all for granted, had no problems at all – I was on the pill when I got my bfp, so I wasn’t even trying! And then had a perfect pregnancy without any worries, and never for one minute gave mc a thought…..

Then after ttc for so long, and a mc, you realise how lucky I was first time round, and that really – that was the exception. I was so lucky and never even realised.

You are right, we’ll have bfos to celebrate again soon, and Emily will see the fs – it can only get better! x

aww so sorry to hear about your friend embo.. and that is insane that fs wouldn't see her until she lost 3 babies! so sad!

you girls think that you have a lot to do?! we have to completely gut and remodel our basement so that we have a third bedroom down there! So that will be very hectic! We need to get the show on the road sometime with that.. haha. but we'll have probably 3 months that the baby will be in our bedroom in a bassinet so that will be extra time that we have :)

Jeffsar.... I am so sorry for your friend. I know it is no comfort but at least now she has had 3 the nhs will test her and find answers hopefully to why this is happenig. A lady posted on the miscarriage support part of the forum the other day saying that after 3 she had been tested and found out that she has an immune disorder that sees the baby as a foreign body and so her body then makes her miscarry. Its crazy.... I do understand why the nhs wait till you've had 3 although I'm sure it feels pretty damn unfair if you've had more than one and still can't have anything found out. :nope:

There is too much bad news round here lately. Lots of good news still but I think the bad sometimes overshadows it. Its about time this thread got some more good news though.

Jeffsar... you're making me nervous being so unorganised! I love list making and ticking it all off... :haha:

Been to visit my friend who gave birth the other week. Her baby was so tiny.. only 5lbs now... :wacko: I have never held such a small baby. In our family I think they come out as toddlers in comparison! :haha: xxx

aww so sorry to hear about your friend embo.. and that is insane that fs wouldn't see her until she lost 3 babies! so sad!

you girls think that you have a lot to do?! we have to completely gut and remodel our basement so that we have a third bedroom down there! So that will be very hectic! We need to get the show on the road sometime with that.. haha. but we'll have probably 3 months that the baby will be in our bedroom in a bassinet so that will be extra time that we have :)

OMG!!!!!!!! I think I'd rather move house and thats saying something. :haha: x

hahaha ohhhh trust me, I wish that it were that easy also!! lol :)

Well good luck with it all. I hope it doesn't cause too much chaos. :wacko:

Happy 16 weeks. :flower: x

Thanks sweets! I put up with a kitchen remodel and a bathroom remodel and a basement remodel when I was pregnant with Lexi, so at least the basement remodel will be out of my face and not in my way like it was with the kitchen and bathroom! lol :)

evening all,so sorry about ur friend jeffsar,its heartbreaking

i hope all is well with everyone,i am so unwell,a touch of man flu i think lol

Well good luck with it all. I hope it doesn't cause too much chaos. :wacko:

Happy 16 weeks. :flower: x

Thanks sweets! I put up with a kitchen remodel and a bathroom remodel and a basement remodel when I was pregnant with Lexi, so at least the basement remodel will be out of my face and not in my way like it was with the kitchen and bathroom! lol :)

Yeah if you can put up with all that then the basement will be a walk in the park. So worth it when you have your home just like you want it to. x

evening all,so sorry about ur friend jeffsar,its heartbreaking

i hope all is well with everyone,i am so unwell,a touch of man flu i think lol

Hiya Mamadonna! :hi:

Awww man flu? :hugs: Must be all those boys outnumbering you. :winkwink: Just kidding... hope you feel better soon. Are you taking anything? x

no not taking anything i'm too scared too,i mite take some paracetamols b4 bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->