Psychic reading confusion....

no not taking anything i'm too scared too,i mite take some paracetamols b4 bed

Yeah... just in case. :winkwink:

You'll just have to get lots of fluid and rest up as much as possible. :hugs: Hope it passes soon. xxx

thanks ebs,i hope it passes quick soon too,i think i've gotten this of the lo hes had an awful cough for a while which has just cleared up..looks like its my turn

thanks ebs,i hope it passes quick soon too,i think i've gotten this of the lo hes had an awful cough for a while which has just cleared up..looks like its my turn

Aww bless him... its kind to share. :haha:

How is the 2ww treating you? x

Hi ladies :hi:

How is everyone doing today?

Jeffsar & Mamadonna.... feeling any better?

How warm is it today? I just brought the dog in from her usual sunbathing spot and I'm suprised she;s not cooked... lol.. I sadly don't deal with warm weather so have been cleaning in my nice cool house... :haha:

Actually I fixed the leaky washing machine as DH has been too busy and needed to wash some clothes.... and cleaned some of the carpet in our front room. :thumbup: We're going away this weekend so I'm thinking of doing the carpets so they can be fully drying whilst we are away. :thumbup: xxx

Hi ladies :hi:

How is everyone doing today?

Jeffsar & Mamadonna.... feeling any better?

How warm is it today? I just brought the dog in from her usual sunbathing spot and I'm suprised she;s not cooked... lol.. I sadly don't deal with warm weather so have been cleaning in my nice cool house... :haha:

Actually I fixed the leaky washing machine as DH has been too busy and needed to wash some clothes.... and cleaned some of the carpet in our front room. :thumbup: We're going away this weekend so I'm thinking of doing the carpets so they can be fully drying whilst we are away. :thumbup: xxx

Hi
hope your doing okay, a weekend away sounds good, and sounds like just what you could both do with at the minute to get away from everything.

has the bleeding eased at all? xx

Hi
hope your doing okay, a weekend away sounds good, and sounds like just what you could both do with at the minute to get away from everything.

It is just what we need. We're packing up the camper and going to a car show with a couple of friends. I am going to sit relax and have a few beers. Just what we need. :thumbup:

The bleeding is strange. Sorry for the TMI.... but its hardly there at all most of the time but if I got for a #2 :blush: and I push a bit.. I bleed loads. Its like I've got loads of blood in there but its not coming out much. :shrug: I suppose because they in a way emptied out my uterus then there probably isn;t much to come out anyway. I get the odd stomach pain too but nothing too scary. I suppose my body is healing in there.

Started temping again yesterday to get back into the swing of things. DH has not missed that beeping every morning. :haha: Took a test yesterday too and its really dark. Going to do it every few days though so I know exactly when the hcg is out of my system.

Right I'm off for a nap... :sleep: i'm knackered.

I'll be back later. xxxxx

Hi

It is just what we need. We're packing up the camper and going to a car show with a couple of friends. I am going to sit relax and have a few beers. Just what we need. :thumbup:

The bleeding is strange. Sorry for the TMI.... but its hardly there at all most of the time but if I got for a #2 :blush: and I push a bit.. I bleed loads. Its like I've got loads of blood in there but its not coming out much. :shrug: I suppose because they in a way emptied out my uterus then there probably isn;t much to come out anyway. I get the odd stomach pain too but nothing too scary. I suppose my body is healing in there.

Started temping again yesterday to get back into the swing of things. DH has not missed that beeping every morning. :haha: Took a test yesterday too and its really dark. Going to do it every few days though so I know exactly when the hcg is out of my system.

Right I'm off for a nap... :sleep: i'm knackered.

I'll be back later. xxxxx

sounds great, i hope you have a brill time.

yeah suppose it will take a bit to all come out, but if it isnt heavy all the time just when you push then i would say that shows most is out. And i am glad you arent in a lot of pain :hugs:

i am having a debate in second tri at the minute, about people saying it is okay to drink through pregnancy x

hiya girls!

ebs, weekend away sounds fab, just what you both need. and you are right, the erpc removes most blood - i hardly bled at all after it.

britt, i saw that thread! i'm not drinking, but do beleive it's each to their own. i'm not keen on either side pushing it tbh! x

hiya girls!

ebs, weekend away sounds fab, just what you both need. and you are right, the erpc removes most blood - i hardly bled at all after it.

britt, i saw that thread! i'm not drinking, but do beleive it's each to their own. i'm not keen on either side pushing it tbh! x

Hi, i am like that i would not drink and dont think we should but if someone chooses to thats their choice, but it has got really heated at some points lol

and someone has put something like,'' i am going to drink wine and if my baby is born with problems because of it i will deal with it and not feel guilty'' that got some responses x

hiya girls!

Hi, i am like that i would not drink and dont think we should but if someone chooses to thats their choice, but it has got really heated at some points lol

and someone has put something like,'' i am going to drink wine and if my baby is born with problems because of it i will deal with it and not feel guilty'' that got some responses x

omgggg that is insane!!!

good thanks! Just coasting along... still waiting to find out what team we're on! and i can't wait to start feeling the baby move. Once in awhile I'll feel the gas bubble thing, but I still wonder if it's gas or the baby.. How are you??

I tried looking up that thread and I saw the one on alcohol and other 'wrong things' but I didn't see that post! I wonder if it was removed?

good thanks! Just coasting along... still waiting to find out what team we're on! and i can't wait to start feeling the baby move. Once in awhile I'll feel the gas bubble thing, but I still wonder if it's gas or the baby.. How are you??

I tried looking up that thread and I saw the one on alcohol and other 'wrong things' but I didn't see that post! I wonder if it was removed?

its called something like alcohol my tupence worth or something like that, it was made yesterday and still people are arguing on it lol, i had my say but not like the others but god i could have something back to that post i think thats disgusting what she said.

not be long until you know, i am going to guess at Boy for you! xx

That is awful!!!!! Why would people take that risk? I mean, there is the odd drink once in a while but socially drinking or having more than the odd one is silly. I know the midwife said to me that it is recommended to not drink at all during pregnancy but if I was going to weddings or anything during the summer then a glass of champagne at a wedding wouldn't hurt but she made it obvious it was to be a rarety and only on a special occasion. Sadly these people that think its ok to neck a bottle of wine are the ones you see fagging it outside the hospital with the bumps. :nope:

Hey how is this for different places, different rules. My friend gave birth 2-3 weeks ago and because she was under a private consultant in sheffield, she had to give birth at the hospital in Sheffield (Jessops). Now at our hospital in Chesterfield you aren't even allowed to smoke in the grounds any more (yeah some people do but if you get caught they make you put it out). Well she said from the ward she was on she could see all the pregnant ladies smoking and they even had their own smoking shelter! Talk about condoning it! Anyway another thing that really shocked me is that at Chesterfield they really push breast feeding (to the point where it can offend if you don't want to sometimes.... I think it should be encouraged but not forced because its a choice). Well my friend said that she was having problems with her milk and the midwives there were meant to be helping her and in front of her one of them said to the other "Another one from Chesterfield who wants to bloody breastfeed." Can you believe it? I was really shocked. xxx

That is awful!!!!! Why would people take that risk? I mean, there is the odd drink once in a while but socially drinking or having more than the odd one is silly. I know the midwife said to me that it is recommended to not drink at all during pregnancy but if I was going to weddings or anything during the summer then a glass of champagne at a wedding wouldn't hurt but she made it obvious it was to be a rarety and only on a special occasion. Sadly these people that think its ok to neck a bottle of wine are the ones you see fagging it outside the hospital with the bumps. :nope:

Hey how is this for different places, different rules. My friend gave birth 2-3 weeks ago and because she was under a private consultant in sheffield, she had to give birth at the hospital in Sheffield (Jessops). Now at our hospital in Chesterfield you aren't even allowed to smoke in the grounds any more (yeah some people do but if you get caught they make you put it out). Well she said from the ward she was on she could see all the pregnant ladies smoking and they even had their own smoking shelter! Talk about condoning it! Anyway another thing that really shocked me is that at Chesterfield they really push breast feeding (to the point where it can offend if you don't want to sometimes.... I think it should be encouraged but not forced because its a choice). Well my friend said that she was having problems with her milk and the midwives there were meant to be helping her and in front of her one of them said to the other "Another one from Chesterfield who wants to bloody breastfeed." Can you believe it? I was really shocked. xxx

Yeah i know she is more or less saying i will do what i want who cares what it does, its everyones choice what they want to do, but i think that approach isnt good.

gosh yes i am shocked as well, i thought they tried to push it everywhere, i have made my mind up what i am going to do i am going to take the cow and gate starter pack with my to hospital with the ready made bottles, but when baby is born i am going to see how i feel and if i feel i want to breast feed i am going to and if i dont i have my bottles ready straight away to give him x

Good for you. I know they say "breast is best" and I will probably try myself but it is your own choice. I think the only downside I have heard from the bottle stuff is that they get more gassy. :shrug: I have a friend and breast feeding really freaks her out and makes her feel sick. :haha:

What always makes me wonder though is... say breast is meant to be best... what if you just ate McD's all day... would it still be best? I've always wondered that. I might ask my midwife next time I get pregnant.

I thought they pushed it everywhere too. :shrug: xxx

Good for you. I know they say "breast is best" and I will probably try myself but it is your own choice. I think the only downside I have heard from the bottle stuff is that they get more gassy. :shrug: I have a friend and breast feeding really freaks her out and makes her feel sick. :haha:

What always makes me wonder though is... say breast is meant to be best... what if you just ate McD's all day... would it still be best? I've always wondered that. I might ask my midwife next time I get pregnant.

I thought they pushed it everywhere too. :shrug: xxx

its hard to think right now what you will do, thats why i thought i am going to wait until he is given to me then decide, them bottles will keep if i decide and take to breast feeding, i just dont want to convince my self or be forced into something i dont know what i am going to feel like until the time.

yeah thats a good point i dont know.

and i am done with reading and commenting in second tri its not nice there at all, all it is, is moaning and everyone falling out its not a good one for info, 1st tri was so much better, its like everyone on there was excited about everything, then in second tri eveyone moans about everything x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->