Psychic reading confusion....

I went over and had a look at that thread. I didn't read it all but it was a bit of madness. I liked how she justified it by saying that back in the day we ate and drank everything and all babies were ok... but back in the day doctors didn't have the same technology to find out why babies had died or had deformities so really she was a bit silly there. :dohh:

Anyway, there are too many idiots around. I think you get it in every section. I read a post in ttc forums yesterday where someone was saying she didn't understand why people got worked up and stressed over ttc. I'm sure she was one of the lucky ones that didn't fall out with her DH because he wouldn't co-operate every month etc. I think some people speak but don't engage their brains. :dohh: I got someone on my journal the other day that really upset me and made me angry. I didn;t say anything because I didn't know if its was just me being over sensitive but someone said "oh I have a confession... I had been looking at your charts and your BD timing was rubbish but if you sort it out and BD at the right times you'll probably get pregnant really fast again" or something like that. Firstly the timing for that little "confession" was terrible and I'm just not one of the lucky ones that gets a DH who DTD on command. :nope: xxxx

I went over and had a look at that thread. I didn't read it all but it was a bit of madness. I liked how she justified it by saying that back in the day we ate and drank everything and all babies were ok... but back in the day doctors didn't have the same technology to find out why babies had died or had deformities so really she was a bit silly there. :dohh:

Anyway, there are too many idiots around. I think you get it in every section. I read a post in ttc forums yesterday where someone was saying she didn't understand why people got worked up and stressed over ttc. I'm sure she was one of the lucky ones that didn't fall out with her DH because he wouldn't co-operate every month etc. I think some people speak but don't engage their brains. :dohh: I got someone on my journal the other day that really upset me and made me angry. I didn;t say anything because I didn't know if its was just me being over sensitive but someone said "oh I have a confession... I had been looking at your charts and your BD timing was rubbish but if you sort it out and BD at the right times you'll probably get pregnant really fast again" or something like that. Firstly the timing for that little "confession" was terrible and I'm just not one of the lucky ones that gets a DH who DTD on command. :nope: xxxx

OMG honestly, i would have had to say something when was this??? i couldnt have seen it or i would have said something.

xx

OMG honestly, i would have had to say something when was this??? i couldnt have seen it or i would have said something.

xx

page 192. Have a look if you get a minute and see if you think I'm being over sensitive or not. Thank you. :hugs: x

i read that comment to ebs in ur journal,totally uncalled for,what has when u bd got to do with what happened to you..it couldnt have been that wrong a time you fell pg!!

ebs, her comment was so badly timed, and imo quite rude; bding is your private business!

mama, have you a pic? how you feeling? x

i'm feeling ok just blocked up nose i tried on my phone i'll post it but i doubt u'll be able to see gimme five i'll put it up

sorry having trouble getting the pic to upload i'll keep trying

sorry jeffsar i'll take another test in a day or 2 and use my camera

Thanks ladies... I did think it was out of order but at the time I was so upset/angry about MMC I thought maybe I was being too sensitive. :nope:

Mamadonna!!!!!!! What sort of test did you use? Was it one of those blue dye tests? I've heard alot of women say those are bad for evaps. Personally I use those really cheap strip tests and they are always stark white or theres something there which is never an evap. So..... I have my fingers crossed for you. I really hope this is it for you. You've been through so much recently its about time you got that lucky break and got that forever baby you've been trying for. :hugs:

Psychic star said she;d be reading for me yesterday so I'm obsessively checking my email today. If she doesn;t get back to me by lunch I'll chase her up... can't wait to see what she says... :happydance: xxx

Morning everyone

Ebs i thought it was totally out of order when i read it! :nope:

hope your feeling okay.

Mamadonna - fingers crossed it isnt an evap for you, when i was testing that week before the digital lines were appearing then fading off for me up to about 2 days before the proper BFP.

oh dear i think i upset my sister this morning without even inttending to. When she had her little girl, a couple of years ago i did a baby shower for her, i told her i was doing one but didnt say anything else just invited people got some things and did games etc.

when i found out i was pregnant, my sister said does that mean i have to throw you a baby shower now? so i took that as if she didnt really want to do one, so i said no dont be silly i did yours cos i fancied doing it at the time.

so other day my friend text me and said can i do you a baby shower or is someone else doing one, and cos my sister hadnt mentioned it since i said no that would be lovely.

so she must have posted a page on facebook and organised it, and i got a text from my sister this morning asking why she was doing my baby shower?

now i feel so bad x

Oh no! Oops! Could she maybe arrange it with your friend so she's involved? x

i dont know, it was like that for my hen weekend she didnt want other peoples ideas just wanted to do it herself, so i think this would be the same. She just text me again though and said it is fine, but she would have done me one if i had asked and she didnt want people to think she hadnt bothered doing me one cos i did her one. But i dont like asking people to do parties for me its nice when someone asks you and just does it isnt it.

so i think she is okay now lol x

i dont know, it was like that for my hen weekend she didnt want other peoples ideas just wanted to do it herself, so i think this would be the same. She just text me again though and said it is fine, but she would have done me one if i had asked and she didnt want people to think she hadnt bothered doing me one cos i did her one. But i dont like asking people to do parties for me its nice when someone asks you and just does it isnt it.

Yeah... I don't think I'd ask either. It seems a bit cheeky doesn't it?

Glad you sorted it out with her anyway.

So what have you been up to? any more baby buys? x

Yeah... I don't think I'd ask either. It seems a bit cheeky doesn't it?

Glad you sorted it out with her anyway.

So what have you been up to? any more baby buys? x

yeah thats what i thought, thats why i didnt ask for one. why are little things more hassle than they are worth sometimes lol its only a baby shower!

nothing much really, i went to mamas and papas on sunday at ikea, they had 50% off their clothes, and i also had a 10 pound voucher that i was emailed, so i got a pair of trousers that were meant to be 45 for 14 and then bought the teddy rattle thing to match nursery that was 10, so in end both only cost me 14 so was a bargain!

havent bought anything else just waiting for the pram to come in stock so i can view it. And also i am gutted cos that shop i was telling you about in sutton thats brilliant for baby stuff, is closing down in august. There is hardly gonna be any shops like that left.

ebs you might know is there still that baby shop above the bike shop, just out of chesterfield town centre? x

Wow! You did get some bargains! :thumbup: I love that mamas and papas shop. i've only been in it once but i loved how you could go into all the different nurseries all set up, upstairs.

I don't think the baby care centre is still there. I know it was shutting down some time ago so its probably gone. Just found the website. https://www.babycarecentres.co.uk/ It might be worth ringing up and asking if they are still open. Its above JE James cycles.

Thats such a shame about that shop in Sutton. Do you know why its shutting?

If you were wanting to know so you could order the pram, there is another shop in Chesterfield that do the silver cross surf. https://www.giraffenurserystores.co.uk/ Its only small but I know they do have it so it might be worth ringing or emailing them. I think last time I went in with my friend they had one in, maybe in grey? Not sure. xxx

morning girls!

mama - you need to test again!!!!

Ebs, I’m not sure how you managed not to bite her head off – the comment was inappropriate!

Britt, 2 people fighting over throwing you a shower – lucky you!! They aren’t really done here, people just bring a gift when they visit baby.
Also, what are your thoughts on knitted cardies for baby? Aberdeenshire is freezing, so we all kinda have a few hanging around to keep baby cosy. If you wanted one, I’d knit one – they are just plain white, v neck. Don’t worry if it’s not your thing! Taylor is a trendy wee boy, always in designer clothes, but as a baby I always had him in a sleepsuit and cardy at night, lol! X

Hi to everyone else, hope you are all well x

Did anyone see Baby Hospital last ngiht? I bawled my eyes out! x

morning girls!

mama - you need to test again!!!!

Ebs, I’m not sure how you managed not to bite her head off – the comment was inappropriate!

Britt, 2 people fighting over throwing you a shower – lucky you!! They aren’t really done here, people just bring a gift when they visit baby.
Also, what are your thoughts on knitted cardies for baby? Aberdeenshire is freezing, so we all kinda have a few hanging around to keep baby cosy. If you wanted one, I’d knit one – they are just plain white, v neck. Don’t worry if it’s not your thing! Taylor is a trendy wee boy, always in designer clothes, but as a baby I always had him in a sleepsuit and cardy at night, lol! X

Hi to everyone else, hope you are all well x

Did anyone see Baby Hospital last ngiht? I bawled my eyes out! x

I think I must have been on a different planet when I read that comment. I think i replied by saying something like.. "well we don't all have husbands that will DTD on command" or something. :cloud9::haha: If she says anything again I will not hold back... :blush:

Awww baby cardis are so cute! I used to really not like them but I am getting into them now. Can you knit then? I really need to learn. I have a friend on here called Nai and her Mum a knitting machine! :haha: She has the most adorable cardis and alsorts.

Didn't watch it. We can;t watch anything sad at the moment... especially involving kids. :haha: We actually watched Police Interceptors and it was all in sheffield so we watched loads of de-dars get nicked. :haha: xxx

Wow! You did get some bargains! :thumbup: I love that mamas and papas shop. i've only been in it once but i loved how you could go into all the different nurseries all set up, upstairs.

I don't think the baby care centre is still there. I know it was shutting down some time ago so its probably gone. Just found the website. https://www.babycarecentres.co.uk/ It might be worth ringing up and asking if they are still open. Its above JE James cycles.

If you were wanting to know so you could order the pram, there is another shop in Chesterfield that do the silver cross surf. https://www.giraffenurserystores.co.uk/ Its only small but I know they do have it so it might be worth ringing or emailing them. I think last time I went in with my friend they had one in, maybe in grey? Not sure. xxx

they are all closing arent they, the internet must be really affecting them. But then again its like this pram at the shops it is 660 all in, and on the net i can get it for 560, so there is a big difference isnt there.

thanks for that other one i will give them a ring and see if they are having it in.

i am starting to panic cos some places take 30 days to order them, and i havent even ordered it yet, i need to get it ordered in july really x

they are all closing arent they, the internet must be really affecting them. But then again its like this pram at the shops it is 660 all in, and on the net i can get it for 560, so there is a big difference isnt there.

thanks for that other one i will give them a ring and see if they are having it in.

i am starting to panic cos some places take 30 days to order them, and i havent even ordered it yet, i need to get it ordered in july really x

Well when we last went in the woman who owns it said that brands like icandy and silvercross dictate what discounts they can have on so they can't go below a certain level but my friend wanted to know if she could price match the stokky trip trap chair. She couldn;t because she said they couldn't even buy them cheap enough to compete with the offers places like kiddicare had on. It is sad especially when shops like the baby care centre have been around for so many years. :nope: Oh and if the woman at that shop tries to be snooty... just ignore her... lol. She's a right scrubber that has married well. :winkwink: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->