Psychic reading confusion....

morning girls!

mama - you need to test again!!!!

Ebs, I’m not sure how you managed not to bite her head off – the comment was inappropriate!

Britt, 2 people fighting over throwing you a shower – lucky you!! They aren’t really done here, people just bring a gift when they visit baby.
Also, what are your thoughts on knitted cardies for baby? Aberdeenshire is freezing, so we all kinda have a few hanging around to keep baby cosy. If you wanted one, I’d knit one – they are just plain white, v neck. Don’t worry if it’s not your thing! Taylor is a trendy wee boy, always in designer clothes, but as a baby I always had him in a sleepsuit and cardy at night, lol! X

Hi to everyone else, hope you are all well x

Did anyone see Baby Hospital last ngiht? I bawled my eyes out! x

I think I must have been on a different planet when I read that comment. I think i replied by saying something like.. "well we don't all have husbands that will DTD on command" or something. :cloud9::haha: If she says anything again I will not hold back... :blush:

Awww baby cardis are so cute! I used to really not like them but I am getting into them now. Can you knit then? I really need to learn. I have a friend on here called Nai and her Mum a knitting machine! :haha: She has the most adorable cardis and alsorts.

Didn't watch it. We can;t watch anything sad at the moment... especially involving kids. :haha: We actually watched Police Interceptors and it was all in sheffield so we watched loads of de-dars get nicked. :haha: xxx

Sorry, that was me being insensitive – of course that would have been a difficult watch for you right now.
Actually, it was a difficult watch full stop – one girl in particular was so brave – really an inspiration, and she was 18 yr old. Her baby died 12 days old. So sad. The world is so cruel sometimes x

Jeffsar... no you weren't being insensitive. We'd probably have avoided it if we'd not mc'd. There was another programme they advertised recently about small kids with disabilities. I looked at DH and he just said... "no way" :haha: I used to watch a series on channel 5 about kids born with different things wrong with them like pajerio and stuff... really sad. DH got sick of them after a while, especially after one of them really made him feel ill. :dohh:

It is definately a cruel world sometimes. Its so sad that no one is ever "safe". I mean, imagine taking your baby home and that happening. Its just heartbreaking to even think it happening to anyone at all. :nope:

Britt... have you tried Chesterfield Co-op? They might do silvercross surf and might be able to compete on prices. x

well the baby showers that i have been to arent really like the ones in the America, i know people take presents have gift list etc, but we have just got a few friends round played some funny games had some food and a few drinks etc, rather then people having to spend.

When i did my sisters i put all pink decorations up and ordered pink cupcakes, and got together over a few weeks all different kinds of sweets but all in pink and white i actually sat picking the pink sweets out of big bags lol was good though cos everything was all girlie!

jeffsar thanks so much, but my auntie has made me a few already and keeps saying i will do you some more, so i think i am going to have a lot but yeah i think they are so sweet for when they are new babies i love knitted cardigans. Its really nice of you to offer though.

i didnt watch the prog but i know which you mean, we were watching a film and when it had done i seen about 2 mins of it, i can imagine it was very heartbreaking poor people.

the co op do, do silver cross i need to go in there actually. I will ring this other shop and if they do it then i can go to the co op and there on same day x

no probs britt, knitting keeps me occupied! x

i wish i could knit, i used to knit a little bit when i was younger when i went to my aunties, but only like a scarf lol cos you didnt have to do anything other than knit in a row.

this is my bump update for this week 24 plus pic. 1st is last week and 2nd is this week for comparrison i think there has been a change though x

Attachments

• 15 - 23 weeks 5 days.jpg
    15 - 23 weeks 5 days.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 16 - 24 weeks 5 days.jpg
    16 - 24 weeks 5 days.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 0
Britt... I think there is a change too! :happydance: Lovely bump. :thumbup: xxx

i thought so just more rounder at the top, thanks.

i have decided to get my dvd out tonight the one i bought when i got pregnant to do exercise through out, the same one that hasnt been opened yet lol, i want to start now so that it gives me a start for when i have the baby less to loose everywheer else x

i have decided to get my dvd out tonight the one i bought when i got pregnant to do exercise through out, the same one that hasnt been opened yet lol, i want to start now so that it gives me a start for when i have the baby less to loose everywheer else x

You'll be fine... once you're running around after your little boy it will drop off. :thumbup: xxx

You'll be fine... once you're running around after your little boy it will drop off. :thumbup: xxx

yeah i am going to go back to ww when i have had him, i think you just get carried away when your not thinking about it, but then again i lost a lot for our wedding so hopefully will be able to do it again. My problem is maintaining it like for the wedding i lost a stone and half, then i put it all back on more or less straight away cos i am either dieting or opposite i cant find an in between x

Yeah... sounds like a good plan. I think the key with ww is that once you've lost you need to keep going back to weigh in to keep you on the straight and narrow and catch any gain before it gets out of control. Easier said than done but you know what I mean. x

Yeah... sounds like a good plan. I think the key with ww is that once you've lost you need to keep going back to weigh in to keep you on the straight and narrow and catch any gain before it gets out of control. Easier said than done but you know what I mean. x

yeah thats what i need to do after cos its free when you get to goal isnt it so there is no excuse really, i just loose all the weight then think thats it i am done.

But this time i am going to stick with it. especially cos it will be near crimbo and we will be going out and things

did you join on line last time? x

yeah thats what i need to do after cos its free when you get to goal isnt it so there is no excuse really, i just loose all the weight then think thats it i am done.

But this time i am going to stick with it. especially cos it will be near crimbo and we will be going out and things

did you join on line last time? x

Yeah I did it online as my local meeting closed and all the othes near me were on the same night as when I went to college. I'd love to go back to my old meetings though. Used to really enjoy it. x

morning girls! So. I saw my baby last night!
In our department at work we have an upstairs work area and a downstairs work area. The upstairs is closed after 4:30 pm. But I had to run upstairs last night to change some things on the schedule.. no one else was around.. and I just happened to see that the extra ultrasound machine that hardly ever gets used was just sitting in there, turned on.. and you can ultrasound yourself without any information being typed in or anything... so I stuck some of the gel on me, and ultrasounded away! hehehe. I'm not an ultrasound tech, so I don't really know quite what I'm doing, but I know I put the transducer on there and manuever my hand around to get different views of the baby, and I saw that it is an actual baby now! Not a little tadpole like at my 8 week US, and it's arms and legs were just a punching and kicking! so cute! Makes me feel a lot better since it's been 8 weeks since I've had an ultrasound! :)

Erin... how exciting!!!!!!! It must have been such a relief after all that time to see your baby! :happydance: When is your next official scan? At 20 weeks?

Mamadonna... have you tested again yet? :haha: xx

Erin... how exciting!!!!!!! It must have been such a relief after all that time to see your baby! :happydance: When is your next official scan? At 20 weeks?

yep! Not til 20 weeks! :coffee: I guess we're getting closer, but it seems to take forever! And we still can't decide on a boy's name! lol so I'm sure it will be a boy just for that reason. We have a girl's name set in stone and I love it, so I'm sure we won't get to use it!

Yes, Mamadonna, I wish we could see a picture, but since we can't, you might as well test again... :haha:

yep! Not til 20 weeks! :coffee: I guess we're getting closer, but it seems to take forever! And we still can't decide on a boy's name! lol so I'm sure it will be a boy just for that reason. We have a girl's name set in stone and I love it, so I'm sure we won't get to use it!

Yes, Mamadonna, I wish we could see a picture, but since we can't, you might as well test again... :haha:

Were you predicted boy or girl? I think it will be a girl for you... not sure why though. :haha: xxx

Sorry Erin... just saw your signature... :haha: So star predicted a boy... well she has been spot on so far,

i'm waiting for her reading at the moment. I chased her up earlier but haven't heard anything. :wacko:xxx

Sorry Erin... just saw your signature... :haha: So star predicted a boy... well she has been spot on so far,

i'm waiting for her reading at the moment. I chased her up earlier but haven't heard anything. :wacko:xxx

well the one that jeffsar has in her sig predicted me a girl, and most of the other gender predictor charts said girl, a few did say boy tho too. so who knowwwws! DH has been thinking girl until i told him the little one was kicking and punching like a boxer in there! lol now he thinks it's a boy! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->