Psychic reading confusion....

Sorry Erin... just saw your signature... :haha: So star predicted a boy... well she has been spot on so far,

i'm waiting for her reading at the moment. I chased her up earlier but haven't heard anything. :wacko:xxx

well the one that jeffsar has in her sig predicted me a girl, and most of the other gender predictor charts said girl, a few did say boy tho too. so who knowwwws! DH has been thinking girl until i told him the little one was kicking and punching like a boxer in there! lol now he thinks it's a boy! haha

haha thats funny! I'm sticking with girl for you. :winkwink: xxx

no probs britt, knitting keeps me occupied! x

Have you started shopping for all the essentials yet? x

Nope! I really don’t know what to get…….. I’ll pull my finger out soon. BUT I really need to see what is happening with hubbys job – I need to buy things with that in mind too!

Britt, lovely bump – my next pic will be tomorrow!

Mamadonna, I have just finished a dolls crib blanket and jacket for my neice!! I can only do basic knitting, nothing fancy but when hubby is away it gives me something to do!
When are you testing again? x

Erin, so jealous you have access to an us machine, lol!!
Any inkling as to what baby erin is?? x

no probs britt, knitting keeps me occupied! x

Have you started shopping for all the essentials yet? x

Nope! I really don’t know what to get…….. I’ll pull my finger out soon. BUT I really need to see what is happening with hubbys job – I need to buy things with that in mind too!

Britt, lovely bump – my next pic will be tomorrow!

Thats true... I never thought about the fact that everything you buy, you'll have to move. :dohh:

Can't wait to see your bump! :thumbup: xxx

Erin, so jealous you have access to an us machine, lol!!
Any inkling as to what baby erin is?? x

I don't know... I'm kinda leaning towards boy... but really no idea.. lol

Mamadonna, I have just finished a dolls crib blanket and jacket for my neice!! I can only do basic knitting, nothing fancy but when hubby is away it gives me something to do!
When are you testing again? x

my stuff is pretty basic too,altho i do try a tricky pattern every now and then at least with little stuff u havent got much to pull out and start again...

i'll probably leave it now till maybe sun/mon i really dont think i am:nope:

morning girls!
how's everyone today?

i will get another bump pic up today - i think it may be slowing down now! x

Morning!

Mamadonna... I hope you are wrong. Good luck with testing. :thumbup:

Jeffsar.... :happydance: for bump pic! xxx

I think the break will do you good – time to relax x

I’m ok, getting tired. Just finalised my mat leave at work, so I am finishing slightly earlier than planned now – 29th July is my last day! That is exciting, as it means I have the last 2 weeks of the school holidays off with taylor, and we also have a week off with him in july too, so I get some time woth my boy before his brother/sister arrives!

I think the break will do you good – time to relax x

I’m ok, getting tired. Just finalised my mat leave at work, so I am finishing slightly earlier than planned now – 29th July is my last day! That is exciting, as it means I have the last 2 weeks of the school holidays off with taylor, and we also have a week off with him in july too, so I get some time woth my boy before his brother/sister arrives!

Aww thats nice. Plenty of time alone with Mummy before the big arrival. :winkwink:

So has your DH accepted the job abroad? x

afternoon ladies:wave: hope ur all good i'm still full of cold,its getting on my nerves now!!:growlmad:

afternoon ladies:wave: hope ur all good i'm still full of cold,its getting on my nerves now!!:growlmad:

Oh no! sorry you're still feeling awful. :hugs: Colds really irratate me too. I could cope with the feeling crap but its not being able to breathe through your nose that winds me up, especially at night in bed. I got a nasal spray from morrisons last time that helped alot. It said only use a few times a day and I may have got a bit spray happy but it did help. :thumbup: xxx

there is a few places https://jennyrenny.jigsy.com/

or

https://www.psychic123ukreadings.net/3/miscellaneous8.htm

if you have a look around this thread there will be more links

Oh no! sorry you're still feeling awful. :hugs: Colds really irratate me too. I could cope with the feeling crap but its not being able to breathe through your nose that winds me up, especially at night in bed. I got a nasal spray from morrisons last time that helped alot. It said only use a few times a day and I may have got a bit spray happy but it did help. :thumbup: xxx

i've bought an olbas inhaler which seems to be helping and i have been putting a few drops on some tissue near my bed:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->