Psychic reading confusion....

Potty shots!!!!!!! :rofl: No just a normal side shot will do! :rofl: I just wanted to see a pic and guess as we never had your 12w to do that.

Well its 7pm and I haven't screwed up my diet all day!!! Wooohooo!!!!!!!!! :happydance: This is my day one. :thumbup: Bring on the rest. xxx

hahaha, I'll post the pics they give me, including potty shot ;)

yayyyyy for day 1 of your diet! starting is the hardest part- keep at 'em! :thumbup:

girls, you lot crack me up, lol!!!

Erin, you look like a skinny minny with a very cute bump and britt - you looked exactly the same!! i must say, we are a lovely bunch of ladies on this thread, lol!

But please don't find out what team, it's no fun!!! well, that's not true, it is fun, but i want someone to be on team yellow too!!

Ebs, i bought the reading, you are a BAD influenece!!
well done for day one, you'll reach the clomid goal super fast!

mama, how's your day been? x

i'm just back from prenatal yoga, it was v. good - and i managed to stay awake during relaxation, lol! x

girls, you lot crack me up, lol!!!

Erin, you look like a skinny minny with a very cute bump and britt - you looked exactly the same!! i must say, we are a lovely bunch of ladies on this thread, lol!

But please don't find out what team, it's no fun!!! well, that's not true, it is fun, but i want someone to be on team yellow too!!

mama, how's your day been? x

i'm just back from prenatal yoga, it was v. good - and i managed to stay awake during relaxation, lol! x

I havvvve to find out the gender.. I'm just too impatient! :)
How is prenatal yoga? Ive been thinking about getting a dvd for it but i didn't know if it was hard or not..

morning girls!

erin, prenatal yoga is really good - although it doesn't much feel like exercise! i am used to zumba or running, so to just be breathing and stretching took a bit of getting used to, but i have to say it is very relaxing and it really helps my breathing, so i am sticking with it!

how is everyone today?
i am waiting for my mary reading, i think she'll say BOY! x

Morning

I am with you team blue!! i was thinking girl cos of your bad sickness but a girl i know was the same as you really bad, and she has just found out she is having a boy.

yippeee i am in double figures at last!! xx

Mornin all,i just thought id pop on b 4 i go 2 work,i hope all is well,af is on her way out.but not gonna worry myself this month.if it happens it happens:thumbup:

Mornin all,i just thought id pop on b 4 i go 2 work,i hope all is well,af is on her way out.but not gonna worry myself this month.if it happens it happens:thumbup:

Hi Mamadonna
Hope your okay!
good news about AF nearly gone, good luck on this cycle got everything crossed for you!! xx

Haha I can't wait to see what Mary says. :happydance: I'm sticking with girl. She reckons I'll give birth next March which means I have to get pregnant this cycle so we'll get to see how right she is very soon. :thumbup:

Double figures!!!!! :happydance: Where is the time going???

Glad to hear AF is clearing off for you Mamadonna. :hugs: Good way to approach this cycle. Relaxed seems to be the best approach and hopefully it will be your last cycle for a very long time. :hugs:

AFM.... Well I finally got through day one of my diet and just had to jump on the scales which have gone down by 1.5lbs!!!!!! :happydance: I know its mainly water weight but its given me a real boost. Once I have a few days under my belt I always feel more driven to stick to it and not mess up the good work I've done. xxx

Hi Ebs!!

Great new on the weight loss, really gives you the push when you see it working doesnt it.

i seem to have a thing for bananas today i have eaten 3 this morning lol but i suppose they arent bad for me.

i have just had a live chat with the cow and gate team, cos i was working out our money for when baby is here so was trying to work out how much extra our food shopping would be with nappies and milk on top, so wanted to know how much milk i would get out of a tub and how much the babies need new born lol i must have sounded like i didnt knwo anything lol but i am all clued up now! x

Hi Ebs!!

Great new on the weight loss, really gives you the push when you see it working doesnt it.

i seem to have a thing for bananas today i have eaten 3 this morning lol but i suppose they arent bad for me.

i have just had a live chat with the cow and gate team, cos i was working out our money for when baby is here so was trying to work out how much extra our food shopping would be with nappies and milk on top, so wanted to know how much milk i would get out of a tub and how much the babies need new born lol i must have sounded like i didnt knwo anything lol but i am all clued up now! x

Thanks... yeah it does give you a great push. Can't wait to weigh myself again tomorrow. :haha:

A live chat? Cool. How much will it roughly cost a week then to feel formula? It is much?

Bananas are fab! I seem to lose loads of weight when I'm eating alot of them. I think its because they are more filling than say apples or grapes. :shrug:

Ooh and confession time. I bought another reading. :blush: On here people seem to have good results from a psychic called Ruby (or BabyLove as alot of people call her on here) so I ordered a really cheap reading for £3.?? which is gender and time scale of next baby. :thumbup:

So thats 2 I'm waiting for now... :haha: xxx

Hi Ebs!!

Thanks... yeah it does give you a great push. Can't wait to weigh myself again tomorrow. :haha:

A live chat? Cool. How much will it roughly cost a week then to feel formula? It is much?

Bananas are fab! I seem to lose loads of weight when I'm eating alot of them. I think its because they are more filling than say apples or grapes. :shrug:

Ooh and confession time. I bought another reading. :blush: On here people seem to have good results from a psychic called Ruby (or BabyLove as alot of people call her on here) so I ordered a really cheap reading for £3.?? which is gender and time scale of next baby. :thumbup:

So thats 2 I'm waiting for now... :haha: xxx

Well they say newborns feed evert 2 - 3 hours, so i have worked on 2 hours so i know it is the maximum and for a start they start on 2 ounces. And i have worked it out that you get 8 days out of a tub which is about 7 pound so 7 pound a week if they feed every 2 hours so not bad at all i dont think.

ooh cant wait to see what they say, whats there waiting time does it say? xx

That doesn't sound bad at all cost wise. I had assumed it would be alot more. :thumbup:

Well Gail & ruby both say within 3 working days so I have about 2 more days for Gail and 3 for Ruby. :dohh: They better all say I'm going to fall pregnant straight away. :haha:

How are you today? Have you disgarded the reading you had? You'd probably be better off getting one from Mary who did the fertility spells if you wanted someone different. :shrug: xxx

That doesn't sound bad at all cost wise. I had assumed it would be alot more. :thumbup:

Well Gail & ruby both say within 3 working days so I have about 2 more days for Gail and 3 for Ruby. :dohh: They better all say I'm going to fall pregnant straight away. :haha:

How are you today? Have you disgarded the reading you had? You'd probably be better off getting one from Mary who did the fertility spells if you wanted someone different. :shrug: xxx

no i thought it was going to be more cos i worked it out as 2 ounce of the powder per feed rather than 2ounces in total including powder and water. So i was calculating about 4 tubs plus a week lol and was like wow thats loads. So i thought i better chat to them and see what they say.

hopefully you might get them tomorrow with it being last day before weekend!

im fine thanks, yeah i havent looked into it too much now just forgetting it. Were do i find mary? i might be tempted to have another one x

no i thought it was going to be more cos i worked it out as 2 ounce of the powder per feed rather than 2ounces in total including powder and water. So i was calculating about 4 tubs plus a week lol and was like wow thats loads. So i thought i better chat to them and see what they say.

im fine thanks, yeah i havent looked into it too much now just forgetting it. Were do i find mary? i might be tempted to have another one x

Oh bugger... forgot about the weekend. :dohh: I hate having to wait all over the weekend for a reading. :brat: Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

This is Mary on ebay...

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Psychic-Readings-Mary-/170657590214?pt=UK_Metaphysical_New_Age&var=&hash=item6d701b4a32 xxx

Haha I can't wait to see what Mary says. :happydance: I'm sticking with girl. She reckons I'll give birth next March which means I have to get pregnant this cycle so we'll get to see how right she is very soon. :thumbup:

Double figures!!!!! :happydance: Where is the time going???

Glad to hear AF is clearing off for you Mamadonna. :hugs: Good way to approach this cycle. Relaxed seems to be the best approach and hopefully it will be your last cycle for a very long time. :hugs:

AFM.... Well I finally got through day one of my diet and just had to jump on the scales which have gone down by 1.5lbs!!!!!! :happydance: I know its mainly water weight but its given me a real boost. Once I have a few days under my belt I always feel more driven to stick to it and not mess up the good work I've done. xxx

yay!!! That's great!! definitely a great incentive to keep it going!!:thumbup:

Oh bugger... forgot about the weekend. :dohh: I hate having to wait all over the weekend for a reading. :brat: Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

This is Mary on ebay...

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Psychic-Readings-Mary-/170657590214?pt=UK_Metaphysical_New_Age&var=&hash=item6d701b4a32 xxx

I don't think Mary has been right with many predictions of dates, but the spell was what i loved her for!

Yeah I know you said she is very generous on time scales. I might ask her if she does a pregnancy protection spell for next time. xxx

Ok... got my Gail reading back today. That was quick! :thumbup:

Well she sort of confirmed what Star said. She says I will concieve in September 2011 and Star thought we'd have a scan in December 2011 which would be about right. She also says I'll have another baby at the end of 2013 and I've always been told I'll have another child early 2014 so that ties in but when I had my first reading with her she only saw one child. :shrug: The weird thing is that she predicts a boy then a girl and nearly all my readings have been the other way round. Anyway I've asked her if she's sure about that way round and also about a spirit she mentioned.

Just to wait for Ruby now. :coffee: xxx

ok, here's the reading - although i am not convinced all of it is right! i mean, they say my baby is 3.5 lbs already!!

Anyway, see what you think.....

Thank you for allowing me to read for you im most grateful

Gender of baby im seeing a healthy baby boy.

Now im seeing you going into labour at 41 weeks , im seeing labour starting on a thursday morning , you actually wake with contractions and then you make your way to the hospital and get some pain relief im seeing pathadine and a tens machine , as labour progresses you have gas and air.im seeing things happening very quick from arriving at hospital and having baby only takes 3 hours im seeing him being born at 10.00 am , he will have brown coloured hair , and brown eyes , now all baby's hair and eye colour change as they grown , he will weigh around 7lbs and you seem to cope with labour very well and dont appear to need many stitches.

Any questions please let me know love Mary xx

Yeah I know you said she is very generous on time scales. I might ask her if she does a pregnancy protection spell for next time. xxx

Yes she does actually!

ok, here's the reading - although i am not convinced all of it is right! i mean, they say my baby is 3.5 lbs already!!

Anyway, see what you think.....

Thank you for allowing me to read for you im most grateful

Gender of baby im seeing a healthy baby boy.

Now im seeing you going into labour at 41 weeks , im seeing labour starting on a thursday morning , you actually wake with contractions and then you make your way to the hospital and get some pain relief im seeing pathadine and a tens machine , as labour progresses you have gas and air.im seeing things happening very quick from arriving at hospital and having baby only takes 3 hours im seeing him being born at 10.00 am , he will have brown coloured hair , and brown eyes , now all baby's hair and eye colour change as they grown , he will weigh around 7lbs and you seem to cope with labour very well and dont appear to need many stitches.

Any questions please let me know love Mary xx

Hmmm I mean.. sounds good enough, but i dont see you going overdue really, unless she's saying that bc she sees the baby as measuring bigger now.. does she know how far along you are? Who knowwws..

i am sooo tempted to get a labour reading from mary, prob make me less scared if she says something like it will be a quick labout and last for half an hour lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->