Psychic reading confusion....

oh god oh god, she has just come back to me, i have asked her about the teddy bears what this can represent, and she said it normally represents a baby being born into the spirit world, now i am all in a muddle what to think about that, does she mean my baby.

xx

oh god no, please don't think like that! I don't like her reading! She obviously doesn't pick up on the fact that you're married and having a baby- I don't like her! Don't worry yourself sick, please!

i dont know what to do, shall i ask her something else or just leave it. I wish i hadnt got it now cos its gonna make me think it is connected to this baby. I didnt realise they told you things like that unless they werent connected to u or had already happened. But i cant connect this to anyone else or anything that has happened in the past x

Erin, you are teeny tiny!!!!!
OMG, you all make me feel like a right hippo!

Britt, her reading was pants! She didn’t pick up hubby or baby, she was a con if you ask me……….. please, don’t fret about it – I don’t believe for one minute it means your baby x

Right, I have paid mary, lets she what she says! x

oh god oh god, she has just come back to me, i have asked her about the teddy bears what this can represent, and she said it normally represents a baby being born into the spirit world, now i am all in a muddle what to think about that, does she mean my baby.

xx

oh god no, please don't think like that! I don't like her reading! She obviously doesn't pick up on the fact that you're married and having a baby- I don't like her! Don't worry yourself sick, please!

i dont know what to do, shall i ask her something else or just leave it. I wish i hadnt got it now cos its gonna make me think it is connected to this baby. I didnt realise they told you things like that unless they werent connected to u or had already happened. But i cant connect this to anyone else or anything that has happened in the past x

if i were you, i would tell her she has been totally worng and demand your money back!! she didn't know you are happily married, or pregnant and waffled when you questioned her............. ask for a refund! x

xx

i'd be way too afraid to investigate that any further. I wouldn't want to hear what she has to say because I'd be afraid I'd stress over it, I would just say that she has no idea what she's talking about. not knowing you're married, not knowing you're pregnant, the guy and the woman with a little girl? just all sounds so weird.

Thanks Ladies, i dont think i will question anything else about it just in case she tells me something i really dont want to hear.

Its like the little girl, we havent had any young girls pass in our family so i really dont know what she means by that.

I think i will put it down to a con and try to forget it, just worries you when you hear something like that with no explanation x

yeah i can't say as I blame you to be a bit put off and worried, but I would just drop it and chalk it up as a loss and try to forget about it. No need to worry :)

and jeffsar, I feel big for only 17 weeks! lol

Britt I agree with the others.... it sounds like a con. Not knowing you were pregnant or married just proves she's a con. I'd ask for my money back if I were you. If she was a decent one she wouldn't tell you anything bad anyway. :nope:

Erin Cute bump!!!!!!! You look fab. :thumbup:

Jeffsar Glad you went with the Mary reading in the end. You can buy some bicarb with the money you saved! :haha: xxx

yeah i can't say as I blame you to be a bit put off and worried, but I would just drop it and chalk it up as a loss and try to forget about it. No need to worry :)

and jeffsar, I feel big for only 17 weeks! lol

i have compared your bump to my 17 week and your bigger than i was at 17 weeks.
xx

saying that though erin, this is your second isnt it so you should be bigger than me shouldnt you x

Erin - i didnt mean that in a bad way about you being bigger than me, i was just comparing to see, didnt want you to think i was saying it in a bad way, cos i wasnt your bump is perfect x

lol britt - you're funny. i suppose i should be bigger with the second one, and i'm bigger than i was with Lexi now, even though my 15 weeks with her looked like my 16.5 weeks with this one, so maybe I just grew overnight last night. lol. i did take another picture at the same time this morning and it looks smaller than the one i posted, what do you think.. haha

this is the one i already posted.
17.2w.jpg

this is the other one from the same time
17.2.jpg

lol britt - you're funny. i suppose i should be bigger with the second one, and i'm bigger than i was with Lexi now, even though my 15 weeks with her looked like my 16.5 weeks with this one, so maybe I just grew overnight last night. lol. i did take another picture at the same time this morning and it looks smaller than the one i posted, what do you think.. haha

this is the one i already posted.
View attachment 224609

this is the other one from the same time
View attachment 224608

the second one seems to come from higher than the first one, do you feel like you have a proper bump with your top down? i took ages for me to have a noticeable one with my top down, i think mine was about 20 weeks when you could actually notice a proper bump x

yeah, i just look like i ate 20 cupcakes with my shirt down haha

lol, its nice when the first person says to you, when are you due, then your like yes i look pregnant! lol

not long until your scan now, what date is it? and are you finding out the sex x

lol, its nice when the first person says to you, when are you due, then your like yes i look pregnant! lol

not long until your scan now, what date is it? and are you finding out the sex x

I did have 2 people notice so far.. but I can tell others are too afraid to say anything for fear I'm just overweight. lol :haha:

July 11 is my scan! and yes, definitely finding out the sex! :thumbup:

I did have 2 people notice so far.. but I can tell others are too afraid to say anything for fear I'm just overweight. lol :haha:

ooh not long at all how exciting, do you think you will be joining my team? x

Erin... thats not long at all is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll have to show us the scan pics first and let us guess then reveal which team you are on! xxx

ooh not long at all how exciting, do you think you will be joining my team? x

I kinda do... actually! We'll see!

Erin... thats not long at all is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll have to show us the scan pics first and let us guess then reveal which team you are on! xxx

haha ok!! Do you want face pics or the potty shot?? :)

Potty shots!!!!!!! :rofl: No just a normal side shot will do! :rofl: I just wanted to see a pic and guess as we never had your 12w to do that.

Well its 7pm and I haven't screwed up my diet all day!!! Wooohooo!!!!!!!!! :happydance: This is my day one. :thumbup: Bring on the rest. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->