Psychic reading confusion....

ooh jeffsar just noticed you have changed to a squash!! happy squash lol!!

ok, here's the reading - although i am not convinced all of it is right! i mean, they say my baby is 3.5 lbs already!!

Anyway, see what you think.....

Thank you for allowing me to read for you im most grateful

Gender of baby im seeing a healthy baby boy.

Now im seeing you going into labour at 41 weeks , im seeing labour starting on a thursday morning , you actually wake with contractions and then you make your way to the hospital and get some pain relief im seeing pathadine and a tens machine , as labour progresses you have gas and air.im seeing things happening very quick from arriving at hospital and having baby only takes 3 hours im seeing him being born at 10.00 am , he will have brown coloured hair , and brown eyes , now all baby's hair and eye colour change as they grown , he will weigh around 7lbs and you seem to cope with labour very well and dont appear to need many stitches.

Any questions please let me know love Mary xx

Maybe she just sees it as a big baby and makes a guess at the weight? :shrug: xxx

morning Ebs

how are you?

just read your reading, so what predictions have you got so far for your BFP? do they all read same month or have you got some different ones? xx

morning Ebs

how are you?

just read your reading, so what predictions have you got so far for your BFP? do they all read same month or have you got some different ones? xx

Hiya :hi:

I'm ok thanks. On to day 3 of the diet!!! :happydance:

Since the MC I've had 2... Gail & Star. Gail says concieve September and Star said a scan in December which would agree with each other. I'm still waiting on Ruby's.

From the old readings I had before my bfp....

Star said she thought I may have a baby by xmas (MMC) but was also being shown March which if I concieved this cycle could be possible.
Suzy said I had an EDD of Feb 2012 which could be a bit off unless I went into labour early. :shrug:
Mary said my EDD was 22nd March 2012 so again if I concieved this cycle it could happen.

I really want to believe the older readings of course but if I believe the new ones I've got a few months to wait before I even concieve. I know this sounds silly but alot of my friends on here that are pregnant will be giving birth when I'm just starting my journey and I couldn't help but feel left behind. I know its silly but when I was pregnant I was only ever a few months behind most people and now I'm lagging. xxx

i know Ebs im sorry all that happened to you. But dont think like that yet, your temps are dropping now ready for ovulation then the rise, so you have as much chance this cycle as you had the cycle you got pregnant, and you know you can get pregnant now whic is something else not to worry about. And you beat the appointment which you are going to do again!

When i was in london, i was thinking about you all the time cos i had a feeling you were gonna get your BFP and my phone is so rubbish, but i thought i must try and get on the net to see if you had it and i did and it made my weekend when i seen it, i want this for you so much. It will come again soon promise xx

i know Ebs im sorry all that happened to you. But dont think like that yet, your temps are dropping now ready for ovulation then the rise, so you have as much chance this cycle as you had the cycle you got pregnant, and you know you can get pregnant now whic is something else not to worry about. And you beat the appointment which you are going to do again!

When i was in london, i was thinking about you all the time cos i had a feeling you were gonna get your BFP and my phone is so rubbish, but i thought i must try and get on the net to see if you had it and i did and it made my weekend when i seen it, i want this for you so much. It will come again soon promise xx

Aww thank you. That is so sweet of you. Its weird how much we all bond online isn't it? When I was away last weekend I kept thinking of the people who would be testing that weekend (especially Mamadonna) and wondering how it was all going.

I am positive most of the time but then I just have moments where I feel sorry for myself. :haha: It was the same when I started meeting up with my friend who recenty gave birth. She was 6 weeks pregnant after a MMC and I desperately wanted to get my BFP to sort of catch her up and have someone to share the experience with. I think age sometimes worries me too as I'm 33 this year so I need to crack on.

Hope Ruby is quick with her reading. Tempted to get one more but not sure who to get. :shrug: xxx

Aww thank you. That is so sweet of you. Its weird how much we all bond online isn't it? When I was away last weekend I kept thinking of the people who would be testing that weekend (especially Mamadonna) and wondering how it was all going.

I am positive most of the time but then I just have moments where I feel sorry for myself. :haha: It was the same when I started meeting up with my friend who recenty gave birth. She was 6 weeks pregnant after a MMC and I desperately wanted to get my BFP to sort of catch her up and have someone to share the experience with. I think age sometimes worries me too as I'm 33 this year so I need to crack on.

Hope Ruby is quick with her reading. Tempted to get one more but not sure who to get. :shrug: xxx

yeah it is, we share things on here and tell each other stuff that i havent told anyone else. Yeah i think of everyone even when i am not on here, and prob speak to you all more than i do most of my friends and family!

your bound to have ups and downs still, i think the hardest part with things like this, is there are never any answers it just happens is the best one you get. I know when it happened to my sister i think she would have felt a bit better if they could have given her an explanation but there isnt one.

dont worry about your age yet ebs, my cousin had a baby last year and she was 40!

there seems to be loads on ebay, but its knowing which are genuine isnt it xx

I might do a bit of research on who is good today and then decide. Who got it right for you? x

I might do a bit of research on who is good today and then decide. Who got it right for you? x

erm let me look through my emails

well sandra was wrong completely for me, and the only one that could be right is jennifer she put this

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of December from a cycle that begins in November. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of August 2011 - specific reference to the 30th and 23rd.

--although she said bfp in december it was the december cycle, and is a baby boy and the date is 30th but month will be september unless he is early and then my other reading was aimee (no comment there!!) xx

erm let me look through my emails

well sandra was wrong completely for me, and the only one that could be right is jennifer she put this

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of December from a cycle that begins in November. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of August 2011 - specific reference to the 30th and 23rd.

--although she said bfp in december it was the december cycle, and is a baby boy and the date is 30th but month will be september unless he is early and then my other reading was aimee (no comment there!!) xx

Yeah no comment there..... :haha:

Sandra was out for me too. She predicted a bfp with a boy and a dute date of August this year and then 2 years later I'd have twins girls or 2 girls very close. :shrug:
Jenny predicted a due date of August too but with a girl. :shrug:

Hmmmm..... xxx

ebs, what about brooke? she got it right for me too..

i have just gone to ebay to try and find mary and i cant find her anymore? has she gone?? or been removed does anyone know? xx

ok i have to put this into multiple emails since they don't let me post the website

destiny

i don't know if you guys are on facebook or not, but here is her page on there, she offers a lot of deals on there.

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/psychicmary

Hi girls, how are we all doing?

I'm tempted to get new readings but not sure as I don't want to get my hopes up again. Any advice?

Thanks Erin
I have orded my labour and gender reading so we will see what she says! xx

ebs, what about brooke? she got it right for me too..

Do you know.... I have her website bookmarked but never got a reading off her. I might try her. Do she give you any details or is it one of the "month" and "gender"?

i have just gone to ebay to try and find mary and i cant find her anymore? has she gone?? or been removed does anyone know? xx

Oooh are you going to get a reading from her????? xxx

i have just realised something though that worries me about these sites, when you pay by paypal they get your address cos it is in the shipping details, then they ask yuo to send them your dob and full name, which means they have all the info they need if they wanted to apply for something in your name.

i just hope these are genuine people and wouldnt do anything like that, i didnt think about it until i just seen my email from paypal x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->