Psychic reading confusion....

morning girls!

Mama, good news for the opks, hopefully that’ll mean BD time soon!

Britt, does the silver cross car seat come with a car base?

Ebs, weather any better for you today?

Erin, not long until scan now! you must be so excited, it seems like ages since you had one – well, apart from the DIY one! x

afm, i am now worrying i have left everything too late! i looked all last night at prams, but still can't decide, i give up! x

morning girls!

Mama, good news for the opks, hopefully that’ll mean BD time soon!

Britt, does the silver cross car seat come with a car base?

Erin, not long until scan now! you must be so excited, it seems like ages since you had one – well, apart from the DIY one! x

afm, i am now worrying i have left everything too late! i looked all last night at prams, but still can't decide, i give up! x

Hi Jeffsar
i am going to send you the lists in a mo, so you can check them off etc

no it doesnt come with a base, im not sure if you can get a iso fix for it or not to be honest, we were just gonna belt it in. But then we have the prob that we dont think the silver cross car seat fits in a ford focus apparantly the belts are too short, but we are going to go and try it at the shop. And if it doesnt we are getting the maxi cosi cos that fits the surf with the adapters.

im glad everything went alright with your appointment, make sure you let us know about the other results.

How have you been feeling? xx

itchy!!! i cannot stop! the piriton did help me sleep last night though....

i just don't know what to do re. a pram...... so much choice, so little time!

i want one that looks gorgeous, can have the car seat attached, ideally i want a car seat base as they are so handy, and the carrycot needs to be big enough for a HUGE baby! i don't ask for much do i, lol!

how are you? x

i want one that looks gorgeous, can have the car seat attached, ideally i want a car seat base as they are so handy, and the carrycot needs to be big enough for a HUGE baby! i don't ask for much do i, lol!

how are you? x

that must be so annoying, does cold cream help at all can you put any in the fridge just moisturiser or something?

with the pram i didnt really have that problem cos, i loved the surf as soon as i saw it and i havent seen any others i like as much.

what about the one you put a link to for us to see?

im fine thanks, had stomach ache in bed last night, i dont know if little man was lay funny or something or maybe i had eaten too much lol probably the last one, and he now wakes up about half 3 and wakes me up cos he is so wrigglyx

morning girls!

Much better thank you! Nice and cool today in comparison. :thumbup:

I think you need to narrow down your choices and do a poll so we can help you decide. :haha: x

how are you? x

Ok... well I have just been to my friends house who has a baby and she said she went out with a friend the other day who had the icandy and she said the carrycot is so small it won't last long enough. So my friend has the M&P mylo and says the carrycot is much bigger than the icandy so if you need a big carrycot the mylo might be an idea. Or maybe M&P so cater for bigger carrycots. :shrug: xxx

im fine thanks, had stomach ache in bed last night, i dont know if little man was lay funny or something or maybe i had eaten too much lol probably the last one, and he now wakes up about half 3 and wakes me up cos he is so wrigglyx

Awww fancy waking you up at that time! Hope you're feeling better today. xxx

Hi Ebs

Hope your okay,

I know how selfish of him at 3 lol, i feel fine thanks it wasnt bad stomach ache or anything just annoying when you cant get comfortable things like that.

i agree with the M&P's prams the carry cots did look bigger when we were looking at them.

did you have a nice time at your friends house?x

Hi Ebs

Hope your okay,

I know how selfish of him at 3 lol, i feel fine thanks it wasnt bad stomach ache or anything just annoying when you cant get comfortable things like that.

i agree with the M&P's prams the carry cots did look bigger when we were looking at them.

Had a lovely time thanks. Just sat snuggling :baby: and drinking tea for a few hours. :cloud9:

I wonder whether alot of the brands cater for the smaller cars alot of people drive? :shrug: My friend said the carrycot on hers is a tight squeeze in her boot and her boot is pretty big. I suppose when you baby is going to be in the carrycot over winter too you need extra room for the extra layers and stuff. xxx

Hi Ebs

Hope your okay,

Had a lovely time thanks. Just sat snuggling :baby: and drinking tea for a few hours. :cloud9:

I wonder whether alot of the brands cater for the smaller cars alot of people drive? :shrug: My friend said the carrycot on hers is a tight squeeze in her boot and her boot is pretty big. I suppose when you baby is going to be in the carrycot over winter too you need extra room for the extra layers and stuff. xxx

ahh i bet that was nice how old is her little one now?

yeah i think a lot of places make them small and more compact to make them easy to fold and put away, i think everyone has busier lifestyles as well now so they make them more easy to manage and big heavy things to move around.

when i was looking i kept looking for something light and easy for when i am on my own, and thats why i liked the surf cos it was small and easy to put down and folds really small

x

ahh i bet that was nice how old is her little one now?

yeah i think a lot of places make them small and more compact to make them easy to fold and put away, i think everyone has busier lifestyles as well now so they make them more easy to manage and big heavy things to move around.

when i was looking i kept looking for something light and easy for when i am on my own, and thats why i liked the surf cos it was small and easy to put down and folds really small

x

:baby: is about 5 weeks but she was premature so she is so tiny. We have big babies in our family so I was amazed they came out that tiny! :haha:

I think alot are aiming to be like the surf, light and easy to put down etc... I suppose its all for ease isn't it? When you are on your own and have baby in one arm and you are trying to do everything with the other its what you need isnt it? Everytime I look at the surf I like it more! :haha: I change my mind all the time though. One month I like one pram and the next its something else but it always goes back to the skate. :haha: xxx

i think that happens with everything doesnt it, i picked the surf first seen a few more then went back, i was like that with my dress for my wedding found one i loved went to a million othger shops and went back to the first one.

i have just been reading some posts in 3rd tri and have done for last couple of weeks and i cant believe how many ladies have gone into labour between 28 and 30+ weeks its so early i would be terrified x

i think that happens with everything doesnt it, i picked the surf first seen a few more then went back, i was like that with my dress for my wedding found one i loved went to a million othger shops and went back to the first one.

i have just been reading some posts in 3rd tri and have done for last couple of weeks and i cant believe how many ladies have gone into labour between 28 and 30+ weeks its so early i would be terrified x

Really? :wacko: That is early. My friend went into labour about 4 weeks early but the norm in her family is usually about 34-36 weeks. xxx

Really? :wacko: That is early. My friend went into labour about 4 weeks early but the norm in her family is usually about 34-36 weeks. xxx

it took me by suprise, out of the few that i read going into labour the amount that were that early.

makes you think when i say 13 weeks left friday could be about 7 - 8 weeks really! that makes me nervous
x

it took me by suprise, out of the few that i read going into labour the amount that were that early.

makes you think when i say 13 weeks left friday could be about 7 - 8 weeks really! that makes me nervous
x

I wouldn't worry too much. Its likely its not going to happen but you have nearly everything and will getting the last things very soon so if it did happen... you are prepared. :hugs: xxx

x

I wouldn't worry too much. Its likely its not going to happen but you have nearly everything and will getting the last things very soon so if it did happen... you are prepared. :hugs: xxx

and mary said 39 weeks on the train lol

yeah i am pretty much prepared now i just need to wash some clothes for little one to put in his hospital bag, and get my last few bits

i was wondering other day, is it the midwife that checks baby is in the right position and that you can just carry on and have a normal birth, i was thinking how would they know if the baby was feet first without a scan or an internal exam right at the end? x

Just googled it and they can tell from feeling your stomach apparently. :shrug: Also when my friends baby had its head down ready she found it more uncomfortable to sit for long times and couldn't walk far as she waddled because of babies position so you might be able to tell from things like that yourself. My friend knew because she had alot of extra scans. x

x

and mary said 39 weeks on the train lol

yeah i am pretty much prepared now i just need to wash some clothes for little one to put in his hospital bag, and get my last few bits

i was wondering other day, is it the midwife that checks baby is in the right position and that you can just carry on and have a normal birth, i was thinking how would they know if the baby was feet first without a scan or an internal exam right at the end? x

yeah, they'll start pressing on your belly to find out what position they are in.. how they know, is beyond me! She'd be like 'and right here is the baby's butt, here is the head..' haha. I would think they would feel the same from the outside! and they do do a quick scan in the delivery room to double check that everything is ok for delivery, usually. unless they can really tell from the outside that everything is ok!

oh good thanks, they are clever people.

after work yesterday i was so hot i decided to have a cold shower and lay on the bed after just in my lovely pants lol

and baby was moving loads, and i could see i had a lump so i kept touching it to see if he would move and he kept doing in the same place everytime i touched him and when i felt properly i could feel something long so must have been his leg or arm it was great, but then he moved totally and i couldnt feel him anymore he was obviously fed up of me lol x

Hi Erin! :hi: How are you today?

after work yesterday i was so hot i decided to have a cold shower and lay on the bed after just in my lovely pants lol

and baby was moving loads, and i could see i had a lump so i kept touching it to see if he would move and he kept doing in the same place everytime i touched him and when i felt properly i could feel something long so must have been his leg or arm it was great, but then he moved totally and i couldnt feel him anymore he was obviously fed up of me lol x

It was awful yesterday wasn't it? so glad today is alot cooler. :thumbup: How cute that you could see him and feel a limb!!! xxx

ahhh! haha, so cool :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->