Psychic reading confusion....

it was silly hot yesterday, i couldnt believe how humid it was. I was inside and still not cool.

anyone up to anything tonight? x

your temps look good! nice and steady at least! are you guys bd'ing now, or waiting until you get the positive?

Thanks... I think we might get started tonight ready for ov. :shrug: Got no ewcm yet though and temp is usually alot lower but I suppose its better to start now in case it creeps up on me. x

it was silly hot yesterday, i couldnt believe how humid it was. I was inside and still not cool.

anyone up to anything tonight? x

It was horrible! The house seemed to get warmer and warmer no matter how many windows you opened. Not to mention the car!!!! I almost cooked in there! :haha:

I'm going to sit in front of the tv and enjoy the coolness of my living room! :haha: What are you up to? x

same i think cook tea, then watch a film i think we have a few on the planner so need to catch up on some lol

i need to do some ironing as well, cos with the weather being so hot my washing dried so quickly that i have lods of ironing now! so i think i will be doing that with the film.

oh and i have 2 lines on the euro millions tonight, it is 117 million so i promise if i win i will send all you girls a cheque! x

Sounds like a good plan Britt. Ironing never seems so bad when you're watching the tv at the same time. :thumbup: And yes please for the cheque!!! lol!

Also, I wondered... how did you end up working from home? Is it your own business? I just wondered as I'm looking into way of starting something from home to get us off benefits (DH only has a part time job so we have to use benefits to top up our rent) and have a bit of spare cash. xxx

hi all sorry i aint around much at the moment,i am working lots..but i do still think of you all...not much to report here.had some ewcm today when i wiped sorry tmi...so who knows when my body will decide to o.really dont think anything will happen this month i'm to tired dtd is the last thing on my list lol....but its nice not to worry about it for once

do any of you girls know much about overactive thyroid?my mam has just been diagnosed with it and was thinking i best get checked as it can cause problems in pregnancy

i am watching lost tonite,i am hooked,never watched it on tv but my eldest has borrowed the 1st lot of dvds me and dh watch them every night lol

Sounds like a good plan Britt. Ironing never seems so bad when you're watching the tv at the same time. :thumbup: And yes please for the cheque!!! lol!

Also, I wondered... how did you end up working from home? Is it your own business? I just wondered as I'm looking into way of starting something from home to get us off benefits (DH only has a part time job so we have to use benefits to top up our rent) and have a bit of spare cash. xxx

sorry we didnt win on the lottery but i have some lines on for friday so i will keep my promise if we win.

i used to work in a office in nottingham, but our company got bought out who as they said 'worked green' so working from home to stop people using their cars etc, so they gave us all the stuff to work from home and do what we did in the office. So it is an actual company not something i started on my own.

Have you looked into things that you could sell from home on the net, someone i knew set up selling push bikes parts etc on ebay then had his own website and now has shops, so the right thing can take off really well x

hi all sorry i aint around much at the moment,i am working lots..but i do still think of you all...not much to report here.had some ewcm today when i wiped sorry tmi...so who knows when my body will decide to o.really dont think anything will happen this month i'm to tired dtd is the last thing on my list lol....but its nice not to worry about it for once

do any of you girls know much about overactive thyroid?my mam has just been diagnosed with it and was thinking i best get checked as it can cause problems in pregnancy

i am watching lost tonite,i am hooked,never watched it on tv but my eldest has borrowed the 1st lot of dvds me and dh watch them every night lol

I Mamadonna, good news on the ewcm hope your feeling a bit more energetic in the next few days to catch that eggy!

im sorry i dont know anything about it at all :hugs:

lost is brilliant, we got hooked and watched the lot its so addictive though we started watching it after it started on tv so had a few to catch up on and we were watching loads a night and stayin up really late cos we couldnt stop watching it lol x

Jeffsar had hyperthyroidism or something like that I think so maybe she will know more???

I love Lost! I watched the first few series on tv then hired the DVD's for the rest so I have seen them all. It is a great series with so many twists and then things refer back to previous series etc... very good. :thumbup:

sorry we didnt win on the lottery but i have some lines on for friday so i will keep my promise if we win.

i used to work in a office in nottingham, but our company got bought out who as they said 'worked green' so working from home to stop people using their cars etc, so they gave us all the stuff to work from home and do what we did in the office. So it is an actual company not something i started on my own.

Have you looked into things that you could sell from home on the net, someone i knew set up selling push bikes parts etc on ebay then had his own website and now has shops, so the right thing can take off really well x

Can't believe you didn't win! :haha:

Ive been looking into stuff I can sell to start off small and then build up as I get a bit more money. I had actually thought about buying and selling opk's and hpt's to start with as I read you should chose something you are really passionate about and I thought ttc was what I seem to have experience in and then maybe one day branch into baby stuff as I get more knowledge in that area. I know it would be a very small profit to start with but it could be a good base to build on. What do you think?

AFM.... had loads of ewcm last night so we DTD and my temp has started to rise this morning. Praying we have caught this egg. xxx

Yeah i think thats a great idea, why dont you do a second hand baby clothes sale thing on ebay and ask for people to donate stuff when their babies grow out of them. I would donate cos you only end up throwing them away dont you.

If you look on the admag there are usually bundles for sale advertised as lots of baby clothes for 10 quid of someting then you could seperate them down and list them to make a profit. x

Yeah i think thats a great idea, why dont you do a second hand baby clothes sale thing on ebay and ask for people to donate stuff when their babies grow out of them. I would donate cos you only end up throwing them away dont you.

If you look on the admag there are usually bundles for sale advertised as lots of baby clothes for 10 quid of someting then you could seperate them down and list them to make a profit. x

Good idea. :thumbup: I think I'll start with ttc stuff right now as DH would freak if he saw baby stuff in the house until we are over 12 weeks pregnant but its a great idea to progress into. Thanks Britt. xxx

Good idea. :thumbup: I think I'll start with ttc stuff right now as DH would freak if he saw baby stuff in the house until we are over 12 weeks pregnant but its a great idea to progress into. Thanks Britt. xxx

yeah start with the ttc stuff then you can gradually build and have a ebay baby shop on there, let me know if you defo do it and i can send things as baby grows out of them and you can list them or throw them if they are no good x

yeah start with the ttc stuff then you can gradually build and have a ebay baby shop on there, let me know if you defo do it and i can send things as baby grows out of them and you can list them or throw them if they are no good x

Aww thanks Britt. :hugs: xxx

Hey girls.. I got my reading back from Mary. Not feeling too good about it.
Dear Erin,

Thank you for allowing me to read for you again im most grateful ....

Firstly if you remember i seen a little girl then i changed when you found you were expecting and i seen a little boy , im still seeing a baby boy however i cant be 100% as i seen a girl first time around , this has never happened before so im confused as much as you , below is your Reading now i will just say baby instead of Him / Her ... (ummm.. hello, I paid for a gender reading?)
Now im seeing labour starting with a few contractions on a saturday around 11am , and you will be around 39 weeks , now i see you going to hospital that afternoon and you find out you are 4cm dilated so you get pain relief im seeing Epidural (definitely) and wait till you fully dilate , Now im seeing Baby being born at 17.00 and baby will be screaming ready to feed , you appear to only push for 8 minutes (this really shocks me, as I pushed for 2 hours and 20 minutes with Lexi!!) and handle labour really well , now Baby will weigh around 8lbs 05 oz (Lexi was only 6lbs 3 oz at 38.5 weeks, but I guess it could happen..) .Im getting links with a Tummy Rash in this pregnancy , im also seeing you spending some time in the birth pool while in labour (I kinda doubt this will be the case.. I don't think every labor room in the hospital has a birth pool in it) , you don't get any stitches (I needed stitches with Lexi, and she was smaller than this baby will be?) and Baby is a great sleeper.

blah.. should I say anything back to her about it??

Also, I've emailed Star, and she used to email me back right away but she must be ignoring me! :( I asked how much a gender/labor reading would be because I didn't see any on ebay, and she didn't get back to me...

Hey girls.. I got my reading back from Mary. Not feeling too good about it.
Dear Erin,

Thank you for allowing me to read for you again im most grateful ....

Firstly if you remember i seen a little girl then i changed when you found you were expecting and i seen a little boy , im still seeing a baby boy however i cant be 100% as i seen a girl first time around , this has never happened before so im confused as much as you , below is your Reading now i will just say baby instead of Him / Her ... (ummm.. hello, I paid for a gender reading?)
Now im seeing labour starting with a few contractions on a saturday around 11am , and you will be around 39 weeks , now i see you going to hospital that afternoon and you find out you are 4cm dilated so you get pain relief im seeing Epidural (definitely) and wait till you fully dilate , Now im seeing Baby being born at 17.00 and baby will be screaming ready to feed , you appear to only push for 8 minutes (this really shocks me, as I pushed for 2 hours and 20 minutes with Lexi!!) and handle labour really well , now Baby will weigh around 8lbs 05 oz (Lexi was only 6lbs 3 oz at 38.5 weeks, but I guess it could happen..) .Im getting links with a Tummy Rash in this pregnancy , im also seeing you spending some time in the birth pool while in labour (I kinda doubt this will be the case.. I don't think every labor room in the hospital has a birth pool in it) , you don't get any stitches (I needed stitches with Lexi, and she was smaller than this baby will be?) and Baby is a great sleeper.

blah.. should I say anything back to her about it??

I think you should if you didn;t get what you paid for.

Also, I've emailed Star, and she used to email me back right away but she must be ignoring me! :( I asked how much a gender/labor reading would be because I didn't see any on ebay, and she didn't get back to me...

Strange.... when did you email her? Maybe she's busy. :shrug: xxx

I dont want to make Mary mad by questioning her.. and I don't really know what to say. At least she's being honest and not making something up about the gender, but still, shouldn't she know?

I emailed Star 2 days ago, usually she writes back within like 3 hours!

I dont want to make Mary mad by questioning her.. and I don't really know what to say. At least she's being honest and not making something up about the gender, but still, shouldn't she know?

I emailed Star 2 days ago, usually she writes back within like 3 hours!

Just explain how you feel. I asked her stuff the other day and she seemed really helpful. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->