Psychic reading confusion....

oh yes, they should get darker soon! yay!! i give it 5 days tops :)

almost only 2 weeks left til my scan! hope it flies by!

Got my reading back from Ruby (babylove) and she predicts a girl with the month of July for either concieve, bfp or birth. hmmm..... I wish they'd all said the same. :nope: xxx

hiya girls, how's everyone been this weekend??

i got back last night from glasgow where i was seeing my boys - TAKE THAT!!!!

was so good, i had standing tickets and everyone was amazed i was there with the bump, lol! a steward came over and asked if i wanted to go stand in the press area so i didn't get squashed - i was front row for most of the concert! was fab. the bump was very handy!

hope you are all well x

hi everyone i hope ur all well,not much happening here,trying not to get myself worked up about this,still another week to go b4 i shud be o.

jeffsar i bet that was fab:thumbup:

looks like u and me will be o around about the same time ebs lets hope we are lucky this month:hugs:

Hi everyone :hi:

Just checking in quickly.

Jeffsar... sounds like you had fun and the bump came in handy! :thumbup: One of my best friends usually goes but wont now with Robbie being back. They do put on a fab performance though. Were you a big fan the first time round?

Mamadonna.... yes we should be ov'ing somewhere near each other. Fingers crossed this is it for us. I'm hoping now my temps are down that I ov in the next week but no sign of ewcm yet... just damn spotting. :dohh:

Erin & Britt.... hope you are having a fab weekend too. :thumbup:

Bloody weather! Its been tooooo hot for me today so i've hid indoors when I can. :haha:

Got a Panrosa reading... :blush: she said the same as Gail... conception Sept & birth June 2012 but she said girl like most usually do. Strangely she said she sees 3 children in total. Another girl and then a boy. :happydance: It is freaky but over the last week I've been thinking about how many kids I want and I've always wanted 2 but when I was away last weekend I thought wouldn't it be lovely to have 3. :haha:

Got an email back off Mary too as I asked her some stuff. She reckons she still sees me concieving very soon.. like this cycle so fingers crossed. xxx

mama, it was brill, iwasn't sure about robbie being back.........but it was still fab, and the old stuff made me feel 15 again!

ebs, it was poring rain here all day - we should swap places!

i have my fx'd that you both get your bfps soon x

Morning Everyone!!!

I have got my reading back eeek waters break on a train, were the hell will i be going a week before my baby is due?? -

Thank you for allowing me to read for you im most grateful.

Im 99.9 % sure you are pregnant now , if you don't already know this then you should take a pregnancy test and please let me know the result.

Now im seeing a baby boy for you however i cant be 100% sure as the connection is a little off today with you and me.

Ok im seeing labour at 39 weeks , now im seeing this starting on a train , your waters actually break before you get off at your stop. Now you go to hospital as you are not sure if its waters and they keep you in over night incase you pick up a infection as this can happen once waters break. Now im seeing you going into labour the next morning around 10 am takes sometime for you to dilate, i see you pushing for 36 minutes and having baby around 13.00. He will weigh around 7.lb 8oz and will have a full head of dark hair , his eyes are hazel which will most likely change as he grows . im seeing his first baby suit as yellow, and you need a few stiches. Pain Relief , TENS , GAS AND AIR , PETHADINE.

I send this with light and love as always and wish you peace and happiness on your life journey.

I can't remember who asked but I had previous readings from Gail, Ruby, Jenny and can't remember the 4th one but they were all wrong for me. Not sure whether to get another one but I'm getting really down about having lost 4 babies already and if I got another one would I be getting my hopes up too much :( Just don't know what to do

Morning Everyone!!!

I have got my reading back eeek waters break on a train, were the hell will i be going a week before my baby is due?? -

Thank you for allowing me to read for you im most grateful.

Im 99.9 % sure you are pregnant now , if you don't already know this then you should take a pregnancy test and please let me know the result.

Now im seeing a baby boy for you however i cant be 100% sure as the connection is a little off today with you and me.

Ok im seeing labour at 39 weeks , now im seeing this starting on a train , your waters actually break before you get off at your stop. Now you go to hospital as you are not sure if its waters and they keep you in over night incase you pick up a infection as this can happen once waters break. Now im seeing you going into labour the next morning around 10 am takes sometime for you to dilate, i see you pushing for 36 minutes and having baby around 13.00. He will weigh around 7.lb 8oz and will have a full head of dark hair , his eyes are hazel which will most likely change as he grows . im seeing his first baby suit as yellow, and you need a few stiches. Pain Relief , TENS , GAS AND AIR , PETHADINE.

I send this with light and love as always and wish you peace and happiness on your life journey.

Oooh I wonder if it will come true. Well it sounds like she picked on you anyway knowing you were pregnant and with a boy! :happydance:

mama, it was brill, iwasn't sure about robbie being back.........but it was still fab, and the old stuff made me feel 15 again!

ebs, it was poring rain here all day - we should swap places!

i have my fx'd that you both get your bfps soon x

Jeffsar.... you can gladly have this weather. It is so hot its awful. We were sat in barely nothing last night with all the windows open just for a bit of cool breeze. I don't cope in the summer if you can;t already tell. :haha:

I can't remember who asked but I had previous readings from Gail, Ruby, Jenny and can't remember the 4th one but they were all wrong for me. Not sure whether to get another one but I'm getting really down about having lost 4 babies already and if I got another one would I be getting my hopes up too much :( Just don't know what to do

4 babies!!!!!!! Awww you poor thing. I totally understand you not wanting to get your hopes up. Did they not pick up on any of those babies? I've only had one MMC and 3 chemicals but this next time I get pregnant i'm thinking of getting a pregnancy protection spell just to try and keep me a bit calmer about it all. xxx

Morning Ebs
I just cant believe i will be on a train at 39 weeks???

the only thing i can think of, is if me and my mum went shopping on the sat for last few bits, and got the tram or train there cos i prob wont be driving then. But thats all i can think of, and my mum works saturdays and only has the odd ones off so we will see im not going say anyting to her and just see

how are you today?

temps looking good for getting back on track, how are the tests showing at the min? x

Morning Ebs
I just cant believe i will be on a train at 39 weeks???

the only thing i can think of, is if me and my mum went shopping on the sat for last few bits, and got the tram or train there cos i prob wont be driving then. But thats all i can think of, and my mum works saturdays and only has the odd ones off so we will see im not going say anyting to her and just see

how are you today?

temps looking good for getting back on track, how are the tests showing at the min? x

It is weird but how funny would it be if you did go on a train... you'd just be waiting for your waters to break and your mum will be "Why did you bring your hospital bag for a shopping trip?" :rofl:

I'm ok. Really stressed and anxious at the moment. Not sure why. :shrug:

Temps are definately pre-ov so I'm hoping something happens soon. CM has gone where it looks like EWCM but doesn't stretch and i'm still spotting a bit so goodness knows what is happening there. :shrug: opk's still show really faint but I'll be testing again today so fingers crossed there is a change.

How are you? xxx

The readings I got said I'd give birth in 2011 with a boy and EDD was October. They were all similar except for one that said it would be a girl. Not sure whether to spend the money again or not. Going over to my mum's at the end of July and she has told her Reiki healer about me. He wants to see me and do some healing as he believes that he can help me get pregnant again but keep it this time. He's had successes before with it so going to give it a go.

i know, it will be like that film final destination i will know whats happening before it does lol.

my plan was from 30 weeks to have my bag in the car when we go out then back in the house when we come back in so i always have it with me.

you are going to feel like that, at this stage when your waiting and wondering whats happening but keep them hopes up with your temps etc its looking good that ov is just around the corner.:hugs:

im fine thanks stressing over this pram, cos everywhere keeps saying it will be in for may, then was june now is july so i am wondering if this blue one is gonna be out for when little man comes, i have just spoken to the co op at chesterfield though and they assure me it will be in for the 8th July, so i think i am going to go and pay and order it on sat, cos i was thinking if they have so many in and they all go i will have to wait for the next delivery and i dont want to run out of time.

xx

The readings I got said I'd give birth in 2011 with a boy and EDD was October. They were all similar except for one that said it would be a girl. Not sure whether to spend the money again or not. Going over to my mum's at the end of July and she has told her Reiki healer about me. He wants to see me and do some healing as he believes that he can help me get pregnant again but keep it this time. He's had successes before with it so going to give it a go.

That sounds good. :thumbup: Hopefully they can help you. i know quite a few people have good results from accupuncture so reiki should be good too. x

i know, it will be like that film final destination i will know whats happening before it does lol.

my plan was from 30 weeks to have my bag in the car when we go out then back in the house when we come back in so i always have it with me.

you are going to feel like that, at this stage when your waiting and wondering whats happening but keep them hopes up with your temps etc its looking good that ov is just around the corner.:hugs:

im fine thanks stressing over this pram, cos everywhere keeps saying it will be in for may, then was june now is july so i am wondering if this blue one is gonna be out for when little man comes, i have just spoken to the co op at chesterfield though and they assure me it will be in for the 8th July, so i think i am going to go and pay and order it on sat, cos i was thinking if they have so many in and they all go i will have to wait for the next delivery and i dont want to run out of time.

xx

Yeah I'd go and get it paid for so you know you definately have one! At least with the co-op you can trust them too. They've been there forever. :thumbup: xxx

hi girls!

i'm off to MW....... i am so itchy it's driving me insane, i mentioned it to her when i bumped into her in asda, and apparently they look out for that as it can be a sign of liver problems! so, off for another blood test............ my poor veins!

how are we all today? x

hi girls!

i'm off to MW....... i am so itchy it's driving me insane, i mentioned it to her when i bumped into her in asda, and apparently they look out for that as it can be a sign of liver problems! so, off for another blood test............ my poor veins!

how are we all today? x

Hi Jeffsar! :hi:

I've heard about the itchy thing... can be on your hands and feet too I think. hopefully its nothing too serious. :hugs:

I'm hot as hell today. Not a happy bunny. :dohh: Its meant to be 30 degrees today or something... :wacko: xxx

30 degrees?! i'd love that, lol! it's raining here, again............
we need to swap houses for the summer! x

30 degrees?! i'd love that, lol! it's raining here, again............
we need to swap houses for the summer! x

I'm packing as we speak. :haha: It really is silly hot today. Yesterday DH was washing his car with the hose and said it got that bad he had to keep hosing himself to try and cool off. The this morning I had to go into town and you know when the car is that hot it feels like there is no air... ugh... Jeffsar, its yours for the taking. :haha: xxx

think how'd you'd feel though if you never saw the sun.............. it's very rare we ever get a sunny day here, and when we do, it very rarely gets hot.
the grass is always greener i guess!

how are the opks coming?

oh, and do you like the bugaboo cameleon pram? x

think how'd you'd feel though if you never saw the sun.............. it's very rare we ever get a sunny day here, and when we do, it very rarely gets hot.
the grass is always greener i guess!

how are the opks coming?

oh, and do you like the bugaboo cameleon pram? x

Thats true. I just don't cope well in heat... so sunny is nice but as long as its still quite cool :thumbup:

opks are still very faint so nothing happening yet. Have had the odd twinge on my left so I think maybe my body is trying to do something but nothing is happening yet. :shrug:

I'm a bit unsure about the bugaboo's. Alot of people have them round here as they are quite the fashionable pram aren't they? I think they are cute but I don't like the one colour hood and the rest black. I do change my mind about prams as fast as the weather changes though... lol.. Are you thinking of getting one? I can see us dicussing what pram you're getting at about 36 weeks.... :haha: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->