Psychic reading confusion....

i have no idea what i am doing lol!!!!
i need to get my finger out, i think britt is panicking for me!

i liked the surf, but the carrycot just doesn't seem big enough..... and i like the graco symbio, but without wanting to sound like a snob, it's a graco...... and now i don't know what i am doing! i sold taylor's one to a friend, so i need to decide quick! i pushed the bugaboo around and it's so lightweight, but i don't think it looks very pretty!

HELP ME!!!!!

i have no idea what i am doing lol!!!!
i need to get my finger out, i think britt is panicking for me!

i liked the surf, but the carrycot just doesn't seem big enough..... and i like the graco symbio, but without wanting to sound like a snob, it's a graco...... and now i don't know what i am doing! i sold taylor's one to a friend, so i need to decide quick! i pushed the bugaboo around and it's so lightweight, but i don't think it looks very pretty!

HELP ME!!!!!

:rofl: You are panicking me!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

I know what you mean about the bugaboo. I think its the shape maybe? i'm not a fan of graco either but I think thats mainly the patterns they chose. :shrug:

Have you looked at Mamas & Papas? I know in the catalogue they list the weights of them so you can tell what is lightest. Or if you are willing to pay Bugaboo money... what about the icandy? If I was you I'd go with the surf though as it is a really fab looking pram/pushchair. x

https://www.parentsupermarket.com/g...l-system-inc-all-accessories-moon-p-1549.html

have a look at this..........

Hi Jeffsar
hope your okay!

when you say the surf carry cot doesnt seem big enough do you mean the pushchair converted into a carry cot or the seperate carry cot you buy on its own? xx

the seperate carrycot britt..... my son was 24" long, he outgrew his so fast, i was looking for one a bit bigger this time x

the seperate carrycot britt..... my son was 24" long, he outgrew his so fast, i was looking for one a bit bigger this time x

oh right, is the pushchair turned into the pram not a bit bigger??

i like that travel system i seen it in babies r us i think, it was really nice.

The other one i like is the mothercare spin, in ink have you seen that? x

Morning Everyone!!!

I have got my reading back eeek waters break on a train, were the hell will i be going a week before my baby is due?? -

Thank you for allowing me to read for you im most grateful.

Im 99.9 % sure you are pregnant now , if you don't already know this then you should take a pregnancy test and please let me know the result.

Now im seeing a baby boy for you however i cant be 100% sure as the connection is a little off today with you and me.

Ok im seeing labour at 39 weeks , now im seeing this starting on a train , your waters actually break before you get off at your stop. Now you go to hospital as you are not sure if its waters and they keep you in over night incase you pick up a infection as this can happen once waters break. Now im seeing you going into labour the next morning around 10 am takes sometime for you to dilate, i see you pushing for 36 minutes and having baby around 13.00. He will weigh around 7.lb 8oz and will have a full head of dark hair , his eyes are hazel which will most likely change as he grows . im seeing his first baby suit as yellow, and you need a few stiches. Pain Relief , TENS , GAS AND AIR , PETHADINE.

I send this with light and love as always and wish you peace and happiness on your life journey.

This seems like it could be right!! So funny! Glad she picked up on you having a boy and being pregnant, that's a good sign at least! hahah

hi girls!

i'm off to MW....... i am so itchy it's driving me insane, i mentioned it to her when i bumped into her in asda, and apparently they look out for that as it can be a sign of liver problems! so, off for another blood test............ my poor veins!

how are we all today? x

oh i hope you're ok! good luck!

Ebs, hopefully those opk's start getting darker soon! Sounds like you're gearing up! :thumbup:

Mamadonna, where abouts are you in your cycle? Are you about to O as well?

Well I've definitely been feeling a bit more baby movements! yay! :cloud9: They're still very light but I know that's what it is now! That makes things more exciting :)

Hi Erin :hi:

Happy 18 weeks!!!!! :flower:

Awww baby movements. It must feel so much more real when you feel :baby: move. xxx

Hi Erin
Happy 18 weeks!!

nearly at half way!

have you started looking at prams etc? xx

Thanks girls! It does make it feel more real when you feel movements..

Britt, I've kind of starting looking at double strollers, since we'll still need a stroller for Lexi to ride in.. but I probably won't commit til later :)

ok girls, gave in and bought a gender/labor reading from Mary!

oooh, i wonder what she says to you erin!!

happy sweet potatoe! how are you feeling? x

I've emailed Star also, but didn't see a gender/labor reading on ebay for her so i had to ask her what the cost would be.

I'm feeling good Jeffsar! Except for heartburn I can't complain! :) how did your appt go?

it went well; got some results back - i am anaemic so start on iron tablets tomorrow, so now just waiting for the diabetes and liver function results........... i am sure i don't have diabetes, but the liver one is puzzling me.... this itching is insane and i seriously can't concentrate on anything else! i have been given piriton to try calm it until the results are back.

what date is your scan? x

Hi all,nothin 2 report here,opks gettin darker.pains on my right side hopefully won't be long

Jeffsar, that's too bad you are anemic.. hopefully the rest of ur results come out ok!!

Mamadonna, Yayyy getting closer!!

Erin.... can't wait to hear what Mary says. :happydance:

Mamadonna... :happydance: for opks getting darker. I hope mine follow suit. I keep thinking how fab it would be for us to be bump buddies together!!!

Jeffsar... aww sorry to hear you are anemic. I hope everything else comes back ok and the piritin sorts it out. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->