Psychic reading confusion....

Hi girls!

Erin, I am glad I am not the only one slacking behind, britt is making me nervous, lol! Have you seen her lists – SO ORGANISED!!!

Ebs, yey for the opks! Get at it tonight!
Went to the class myself, hubby is away, but even if he wasn’t he wouldn’t come – he wants to know as little about the actual birth as possible, lol! I don’t blame him, if I could get away not knowing I’d be happier!

Britt, I am def. getting one, they are cheap enough if you shop about! x

Hi girls!

Erin, I am glad I am not the only one slacking behind, britt is making me nervous, lol! Have you seen her lists – SO ORGANISED!!!

Went to the class myself, hubby is away, but even if he wasn’t he wouldn’t come – he wants to know as little about the actual birth as possible, lol! I don’t blame him, if I could get away not knowing I’d be happier!

they look good, i have never heard of them before, i am going to get one it says to measure in the 8th month so i will prob measure me beginning of sep and order one so i can put it on straight away x

Hi girls!

My DH would be the same. Once tried to get him to watch OBEM and failed miserably. :dohh:

No :sex: for me tonight. :wacko: I must be still healing because it was quite sore. :nope: xxx

Afternoon everyone :hi:

Had some more ewcm and my opk went darker after lunch. Hoping we catch this eggy pdq!!! :happydance:

Jeffsar.... glad your class went well. Did you go on your own or is DH around? This is quick to throw you out of hospital. They don't mess around these days do they? :wacko: xxx

was your opk super positive? hope you catch the eggie!

Hi Everyone!!

sorry jeffsar i missed the part about your class hope it went well

ebs great news on more ewcm its looking like ovulation isnt it!

how are you erin? xx

i'm doing good, thanks hun!! How are you?? x

https://www.bellybandit.co.uk/

How long does it normally take for the bump to go down in its own? x

mine never went completely away! :haha: Maybe I need one of those!

Hi girls!

My DH would be the same. Once tried to get him to watch OBEM and failed miserably. :dohh:

No :sex: for me tonight. :wacko: I must be still healing because it was quite sore. :nope: xxx

awww bummer :( Are you going to attempt again tomorrow?? TMI, but you should just find other ways to have him complete the deed and just have him stick it in you when he's almost finished.... :haha: Sorry to be so obscene :winkwink:

erin, you just made me choke on my breakfast!!x

:rofl: you girls make me laugh. :haha:

Erin... no it wasn't super positive but sometimes I don't get that 2nd line really dark. :shrug:

Well today I've had a bit more ewcm this morning, my opk is just as dark today, my temp has dropped and I've started bleeding as though AF is just arriving. :dohh: I have no clue what is going on so I'm still poas like mad and will be :sex: tonight if 1) the bleeding goes away and 2) if DH can be persuaded! :haha:

Been to my friends again this morning to do her nails and coo over her :baby: Damn I'm broody! :haha: xxx

Erin... no it wasn't super positive but sometimes I don't get that 2nd line really dark. :shrug:

Well today I've had a bit more ewcm this morning, my opk is just as dark today, my temp has dropped and I've started bleeding as though AF is just arriving. :dohh: I have no clue what is going on so I'm still poas like mad and will be :sex: tonight if 1) the bleeding goes away and 2) if DH can be persuaded! :haha:

Been to my friends again this morning to do her nails and coo over her :baby: Damn I'm broody! :haha: xxx

i hope the bleeding stops and you aren't sore tonight so that you can BD!!

btw, what does broody mean? I've been trying to figure that one out.. haha

i hope the bleeding stops and you aren't sore tonight so that you can BD!!

btw, what does broody mean? I've been trying to figure that one out.. haha

Broody is a term when a women starts wanting children or more children to extend her "brood". Sorry I didn't realise it was a uk term. :dohh: So when your around a baby and you think "oh I'd love a baby of my own" you're broody. xxx

Hi Ladies
sorry i havent been on, last night i started getting shooting pains in my lower back in my bum and down my right leg, it got worse and worse and this morning was agony, so spoke to midwife who said it sounds like sciatica and its when the baby is lay on the nerve. And i have got to see how it goes today and if it is still the same i have to have physio to ease it.

its soooo painful, i keep having baths and just lying flat on my back its the only things i can do to ease it slightly.

i think baby is making up for giving me an easy start lol

how is everyone?

hope the bleeding stops ebs, or it might just be cos its the first time you have had sex since the mc, might have made you bleed slightly xx

Hi Ladies
sorry i havent been on, last night i started getting shooting pains in my lower back in my bum and down my right leg, it got worse and worse and this morning was agony, so spoke to midwife who said it sounds like sciatica and its when the baby is lay on the nerve. And i have got to see how it goes today and if it is still the same i have to have physio to ease it.

its soooo painful, i keep having baths and just lying flat on my back its the only things i can do to ease it slightly.

how is everyone?

hope the bleeding stops ebs, or it might just be cos its the first time you have had sex since the mc, might have made you bleed slightly xx

Oh no!!!!!!! My Mum suffers with it and its so painful when she gets it. I hope it eases or they sort it soon for you.

I think the bleeding today may be from ovulation. Hope so. :thumbup: xxx

Hi Ladies

how is everyone?

Oh no!!!!!!! My Mum suffers with it and its so painful when she gets it. I hope it eases or they sort it soon for you.

I think the bleeding today may be from ovulation. Hope so. :thumbup: xxx

It is v painful i am hoping little man stops being mean and moves soon lol, unless he is getting into head down position which may mean he wont move off it but we will see.

oh thats good news then if it is fingers crossed for you!!

guess what, i know i shouldnt have but i couldnt help it i have booked in for a 4d scan on sunday eeeek lol could resist xx

Britt!!!!!!! How exciting!!!!! Is it at that window to the womb place??? Can't wait to see pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

I wish Jeffsar would come online and tell us how fast her leg hair is growing. :rofl: How funny does that sound? xxx

Britt!!!!!!! How exciting!!!!! Is it at that window to the womb place??? Can't wait to see pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

I wish Jeffsar would come online and tell us how fast her leg hair is growing. :rofl: How funny does that sound? xxx

no we couldnt get in there this weekend, so we are going to leeds. Our appointment is at 9:00 so i have just broke the news to hubby that we need to leave at half 7 on his only day off, do you think i am a bit mean?? lol

i cant wait, i will post the pics and movie on here if it lets me.

i like booking things at last minute cos i am too impatient to wait for things lol

lol i think she has noticed how fast or not fast it is growing and wont tell us so we cant guess lol x

no we couldnt get in there this weekend, so we are going to leeds. Our appointment is at 9:00 so i have just broke the news to hubby that we need to leave at half 7 on his only day off, do you think i am a bit mean?? lol

i cant wait, i will post the pics and movie on here if it lets me.

i like booking things at last minute cos i am too impatient to wait for things lol

lol i think she has noticed how fast or not fast it is growing and wont tell us so we cant guess lol x

Poor DH!!!! Oh it will be worth it though. :thumbup: I agree on the not having to wait too. Its awful when you are so excited about something and the days go really slow up to it. :dohh:

At least traveling at that time on a Saturday up the M1 won't be too bad. The shoppers will still be in bed! :haha:

Yes... I think she's just keeping us guessing. :haha:

Have you been and paid for your pram yet? xxx

i'm here, and it hasn't really grown at all since my holiday to tenerife when i got waxed :haha: tbh though, it doesn't grow that fast normally, so don't read too much into it! x

i'm here, and it hasn't really grown at all since my holiday to tenerife when i got waxed :haha: tbh though, it doesn't grow that fast normally, so don't read too much into it! x

I told you its a girl!!! :haha: xxx

hi girls!

i coughed my toast up this morning when erin described how to get ebs pregnant!

britt, sorry you are in pain hun, hopefully the wee man will move soon x

ebs, i wish you could come do my nails, i can't get a good manicure here.......

erin, those bands are loads cheaper in the us than the uk - you should start importing them here as a business! x

I told you its a girl!!! :haha: xxx

well, only a max of 10 weeks to wait - they won't let me go over, so i know mary was wrong! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->