Psychic reading confusion....

hi girls!

i coughed my toast up this morning when erin described how to get ebs pregnant!

britt, sorry you are in pain hun, hopefully the wee man will move soon x

ebs, i wish you could come do my nails, i can't get a good manicure here.......

erin, those bands are loads cheaper in the us than the uk - you should start importing them here as a business! x

haha yeah I'd do your nails but I don't think it would be very cost effective with the travelling! :rofl:

Britt!!!!!!! How exciting!!!!! Is it at that window to the womb place??? Can't wait to see pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

I wish Jeffsar would come online and tell us how fast her leg hair is growing. :rofl: How funny does that sound? xxx

i'm here, and it hasn't really grown at all since my holiday to tenerife when i got waxed :haha: tbh though, it doesn't grow that fast normally, so don't read too much into it! x

I told you its a girl!!! :haha: xxx

well, only a max of 10 weeks to wait - they won't let me go over, so i know mary was wrong! x

I hope she is right because she says she sees me getting pregnant really soon. :haha: xxx

she said a boy, that weighs 7lbs at 41 wks - my mw says ' your baby is huge, weighs around 4lb just now, if not here by due date, we'll induce'.............

hmmmm, not sure! x

she said a boy, that weighs 7lbs at 41 wks - my mw says ' your baby is huge, weighs around 4lb just now, if not here by due date, we'll induce'.............

hmmmm, not sure! x

Bugger.... :grr: :haha: I was counting on her too as everyone else said September!!! :dohh:

I can't believe you are 30 weeks! :wacko: I remember you getting your bfp. Does it feel like it has gone fast for you? xxx

well, i am sure she has my gender right, so maybe she'll get the bfp for you right too! x

i can't believe it either, i remember posting that i thought i had lines at 9dpo, lol! i still have the urge to poas even though i feel baby moving!

the first 3/4 months went by so slowly, but from then has gone really fast - i can't beleive i have so much to do and only 10 weeks to do it in!

i really wish we were all on the journey together though xx

I know!!! 9dpo... I remember... on SD tests! :thumbup:

I suppose you've had alot going on with you getting a promotion and your DH landing the job abroad... plus running around after your gorgeous boy!!! That is plenty enough to make the time go fast. :wacko:

We will all be on the same journey together but me & Mamadonna will just have to join it a bit later than we'd hoped. I can't believe how much has happened since we all met on here talking about readings and stuff.

So when you were pregnant with Tayler... were you more organised? xxx

yeah, a lot has happened since then - i think it was november ish wasn't it?!

you'll get your bfp's soon, i really believe that x

with Taylor, i was just like britt - totally organised by around 25 weeks! this time though, i am much more relaxed about it all, probably too much! i really should start buying things!

saying that, when you are team yellow, it's not so easy - i know i will want pink or blue thins, so i may as well wait for the non essentials and get them later on....

have you had any thought to at-home business ideas yet?

yeah, a lot has happened since then - i think it was november ish wasn't it?!

you'll get your bfp's soon, i really believe that x

with Taylor, i was just like britt - totally organised by around 25 weeks! this time though, i am much more relaxed about it all, probably too much! i really should start buying things!

saying that, when you are team yellow, it's not so easy - i know i will want pink or blue thins, so i may as well wait for the non essentials and get them later on....

have you had any thought to at-home business ideas yet?

Yeah I think it was around then. I joined in November.

I suppose with your 2nd you're more relaxed knowing you'll probably not need half the stuff you probably bought the 1st time etc... At this rate me & Britt will be driving up and dragging your round the shops! :haha: I'm like Britt with lists. :dohh:

I can imagine it must be difficult not knowing the sex with buying. Theres only so much yellow one baby can take. :haha: I do admire you waiting to find out though. I am far too impatient.

Yeah I have been thinking alot about an at home business. I'd like to build up an ebay shop and go from there. I know it will take a long time to build up to a decent level of trading and I'll probably make very little but it would be great in the long run. I did a bit of googling and someone had said on a forum that the key to a successful business is to do something you are passionate about so I think I'm going to start with the ttc stuff like tests and thermometers and just small items like that, that are easy to post and see how that goes first. Then once I've established myself I thought about branching into baby stuff as by then I'll probably know alot about that too. Theres also maternity stuff I could look at too. I'm selling some clothes on ebay at the moment and once I've got a little bit of money in my paypal I'm going to buy say 100 tests and see how they sell. What do you think?

I've been thinking about money alot recently and I just want to get off benefits and be able to at least rent a half decent house. :thumbup: xxx

Hi girls just a quick message before lost begins,opk was really dark 2day sodon't think I'll be long as i have loads of ewcm 2.
jeffsar with my Brendan i was told he was gonna be big and he was only 6 15,so u never know:shrug:

Hi girls just a quick message before lost begins,opk was really dark 2day sodon't think I'll be long as i have loads of ewcm 2.
jeffsar with my Brendan i was told he was gonna be big and he was only 6 15,so u never know:shrug:

Hey its my ov day too!!! Ov buddies to bump buddies!!! :happydance:xxx

Morning ladies :hi:

How is everyone today?

Well my temp has shot up this morning so I'm assuming this is 1dpo today. We didn't get to :sex last night though. :cry: I started spotting red blood about half an hour before he came home plus I was so tired when he got home that I would have been of no use anyway. :wacko: Today I'm bleeding even more... like a light flow. :dohh: I'm just going to assume this is heavy ovulation bleeding due to what has gone on inside there over the last month making it all raw and sensitive. :shrug: Anyway we only got 2 days before ov day but I can only hope that was enough. I can't do anything about it now anyway. :dohh: xxx

How is everyone today?

Well my temp has shot up this morning so I'm assuming this is 1dpo today. We didn't get to :sex last night though. :cry: I started spotting red blood about half an hour before he came home plus I was so tired when he got home that I would have been of no use anyway. :wacko: Today I'm bleeding even more... like a light flow. :dohh: I'm just going to assume this is heavy ovulation bleeding due to what has gone on inside there over the last month making it all raw and sensitive. :shrug: Anyway we only got 2 days before ov day but I can only hope that was enough. I can't do anything about it now anyway. :dohh: xxx

Morning ebs

i really hope you have caught the eggy!! it could be 1 or 2 days before ovulation so still in for a good chance.

hope the bleeding stops soon for you :hugs:

we started sorting babies stuff out for hospital last night, choosing what we are taking him to wear etc, hubby got a bit carried away saying you cant put that hat in it doesnt match very well lol

i am officially 3rd tri today! 27 weeks today.

i havent heard back from midwife she was going to try and get me an earlier appointment to what i have cos of this pain but nothing yet. Pain isnt quite as bad as yesterday but i think i am dealing with it better now and know what hurts so i have been avoiding doing things that make it hurt x

:wohoo: for 3rd tri!!! :wohoo:

Aww bless DH for worrying about :baby: hat not matching the outfit! :haha: You are so organised. I will be asking for a copy of your lists when I get to that point. :thumbup:

I hope the midwife contacts you soon. Are you going to go for physio then? xxx

Britt!!!!!!! How exciting!!!!! Is it at that window to the womb place??? Can't wait to see pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

I wish Jeffsar would come online and tell us how fast her leg hair is growing. :rofl: How funny does that sound? xxx

i'm here, and it hasn't really grown at all since my holiday to tenerife when i got waxed :haha: tbh though, it doesn't grow that fast normally, so don't read too much into it! x

:haha: agree!

hi girls!

erin, those bands are loads cheaper in the us than the uk - you should start importing them here as a business! x

I find those crazy that they say to measure in the 8th month... I know I wasn't that big after delivery! i think i deflated (lol) to 5-6 months pregnant! i will have to look at us vs uk prices! i told you that you girls should buy them us, have them shipped to me, and i'll ship them to you and you just have to pay shipping! :)

hmmmm, not sure! x

maybe she's referring to the 41 weeks that baby is measuring.. what did you say baby was measuring at the last u/s? How far ahead?

How is everyone today?

Oh, I hope you caught it! Didn't you get pregnant off 2 days before ov before? FX'd for you!!

How is everyone today?

Morning ebs

i really hope you have caught the eggy!! it could be 1 or 2 days before ovulation so still in for a good chance.

we started sorting babies stuff out for hospital last night, choosing what we are taking him to wear etc, hubby got a bit carried away saying you cant put that hat in it doesnt match very well lol

i havent heard back from midwife she was going to try and get me an earlier appointment to what i have cos of this pain but nothing yet. Pain isnt quite as bad as yesterday but i think i am dealing with it better now and know what hurts so i have been avoiding doing things that make it hurt x

yayyy! Congrats on 3rd tri!! Glad the pain is easing a bit, hope it goes away for you! I had sciatica early with this pregnancy, and for a lot of my last pregnancy too.. so hopefully I don't get it at the end of this one too.. it really is no fun!

mamadonna- hope you caught your eggie as well!! Good luck!! And sometimes EWCM dries up right before ov, that's why they say it's good to bd before O just in case, you're supposed to take full advantage of your EWCM! :)

:wohoo: for 3rd tri!!! :wohoo:

Aww bless DH for worrying about :baby: hat not matching the outfit! :haha: You are so organised. I will be asking for a copy of your lists when I get to that point. :thumbup:

I hope the midwife contacts you soon. Are you going to go for physio then? xxx

thank you.

the thing is the hat isnt like bright red or anything and i put a blue baby grow in, its pale blue and white stripe and his baby grows are blue, he will be checking what i put him on every day to see if they are okay lol

i can send them you whenever you want them they have been great for me, my sister is very organised though with her little girl, so thats why i asked her to do me them, and i havent found anything she has missed yet.

well when i spoke to them they said that, if i still have it in a few days then obviously baby hasnt moved and could stay in that position especially if he is head down now, so they would offer me physio to try and ease it a bit, so i will see how i go this weekend and see if it eases any.

have you got any plans for this weekend?

looks like it is going to be warm again so i will wet through again and moaning lol, i love sitting outside though but i could do with cool air being fanned onto me as i sit there lol x

Hi Erin
Hope your okay, you will have to let us know how much cheaper them bands are in the us.

have you felt many more movements? xx

britt- I'll have to look them up, remind me tomorrow! :)
I'm feeling good-- still feeling movements, my hubs kinda felt a movement already the other night! He says he 'thinks he felt it' which is really early for someone else to be feeling it, so I don't know if he did or not, but it was a pretty good kick! I think I've got an active little bugger in there! :)

Britt... its going to be hot again? :brat: Thats a weekend indoors for me with my pasty pale skin! :haha:

I really hope :baby: moves so the pain does go away or lessens. Who would have thought pregnancy could be such a nightmare? I think you've all suffered. :dohh:

Erin... I got pregnant DTD the day before ov but this time we did it 2 days before. From what I've googled it is still a very good day to get pregnant with so I'm going to hope we did it and try not and dwell on it all. xxx

:haha: agree!

hi girls!

I find those crazy that they say to measure in the 8th month... I know I wasn't that big after delivery! i think i deflated (lol) to 5-6 months pregnant! i will have to look at us vs uk prices! i told you that you girls should buy them us, have them shipped to me, and i'll ship them to you and you just have to pay shipping! :)

hmmmm, not sure! x

maybe she's referring to the 41 weeks that baby is measuring.. what did you say baby was measuring at the last u/s? How far ahead?

How is everyone today?

Oh, I hope you caught it! Didn't you get pregnant off 2 days before ov before? FX'd for you!!

How is everyone today?

Morning ebs

yayyy! Congrats on 3rd tri!! Glad the pain is easing a bit, hope it goes away for you! I had sciatica early with this pregnancy, and for a lot of my last pregnancy too.. so hopefully I don't get it at the end of this one too.. it really is no fun!

mamadonna- hope you caught your eggie as well!! Good luck!! And sometimes EWCM dries up right before ov, that's why they say it's good to bd before O just in case, you're supposed to take full advantage of your EWCM! :)

thank you...i dont think i o yet,i've had 2 days of pos opks and loads of ewcm but not a smiley so who knows :shrug:

evening girls!

i have had a busy day - last day of school in scotland! taylor has had shows, concerts, football training etc etc so i am shattered but it's been fun.

hope mama and ebs have caught the eggies - or are about to!

erin, not long until scan!!

britt, hope your pain eases off this weekend

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back