Psychic reading confusion....

evening girls!

i have had a busy day - last day of school in scotland! taylor has had shows, concerts, football training etc etc so i am shattered but it's been fun.

hope mama and ebs have caught the eggies - or are about to!

erin, not long until scan!!

britt, hope your pain eases off this weekend

xxx
hi hun my lo's have still got a few weeks yet,

not sure whats happening here 2 days of pos opks but no smiley:nope:,hopefully i'll get 1 tomorrow

well, just keep dtd and i am sure you'll catch the eggy when it decides to make it's journey!!

how have you been, managing to focus on anything other than ttc? x

i'm ok been working a lot so no time to think about ttc,i'm not stressing this month if it happens it happens,i'm too tired to worry about it lol

i know what you mean, and remember, i gave up in december, decided to have a month off and that's when i got bfp! ;)

Morning ladies :hi:

Mamadonna I hope the relaxed approach works and you catch that eggy. :hugs:

Jeffsar What a busy day! Sounds like it was fun though.

Britt Hope you are enjoying your 4D scan this morning and coming back with some fab photos and a DVD! :happydance:

Erin Hope you're having a good weekend. Have you started work on the house yet?

AFM Well I think I'm 2dpo. My temp has gone up a 2nd time but I'm still bleeding like a light AF so I'm doubting if we caught the egg it stands a chance this month. Nothing I can do but wait now though.

Its so warm this morning!!! I went and did my shopping at 8.30 this morning to miss the rush and also to go out before the car turns into a sauna! :haha: xxx

hi girls!

guess what - i did it, i finally bought my pram!!!!!! so excited!

i went for the.............

Silver Cross Surf!
we went to a local pram shop and they had 20% off today only, and so we test drove loads and were stuck between the icandy peach and the surf - but hubby didn't like the colours of the icandy, so the surf won!

we went for black and chrome, with the carrycot option and the maxi cosi car seat and base.

i am very proud of myself for finally getting something!

hope everyone is well - britt, we need pic's from scan! x

Jeffsar!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad you decided and got it! It is a gorgeous pram!!! :happydance: xxx

Jeffsar!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad you decided and got it! It is a gorgeous pram!!! :happydance: xxx

thank you, i am feeling quite smug just now, lol!

i am currently trawling the net for a raincoer to fit, but can't find one....... have you seen one before? x

thank you, i am feeling quite smug just now, lol!

i am currently trawling the net for a raincoer to fit, but can't find one....... have you seen one before? x

No but Britt will probably know where to get one from.

I wonder how she got on today? Hope she got some good pictures. :thumbup:

Been looking at buying ov and preg tests in bulk and selling them on ebay but its not looking good. If I want to compete on ebay I won't make anything. I thought it would be a tiny profit but I can't work it so I make anything at all! :wacko: So trying to find something else to buy and sell but I'm struggling so if you have any ideas please let me know. xxx

can you set up a mobile nails business? or what about nail supplies?

x

can you set up a mobile nails business? or what about nail supplies?

x

I was hoping to do nails mobile but after one set I'm knackered so the odd one is ok but also later this year I have to give up my car because I can't afford the insurance so thats that out of the window. I had thought about nail supplies but its really competitive on ebay. Worth a look though! :thumbup: xxx

right, i am off to bed! i will speak to you tomorrow! x

morning girls i hope ur all keeping well,well done jeffsar for getting ur pram:thumbup:

have we any 4d scan pics yet??

:happydance:for 3dpo ebs i think i will probably be ovulating today,just a guess tho,opk was super dark on fri so i'll just go with that

Morning ladies :hi:

Mamadonna I hope the relaxed approach works and you catch that eggy. :hugs:

Jeffsar What a busy day! Sounds like it was fun though.

Britt Hope you are enjoying your 4D scan this morning and coming back with some fab photos and a DVD! :happydance:

Erin Hope you're having a good weekend. Have you started work on the house yet?

AFM Well I think I'm 2dpo. My temp has gone up a 2nd time but I'm still bleeding like a light AF so I'm doubting if we caught the egg it stands a chance this month. Nothing I can do but wait now though.

Its so warm this morning!!! I went and did my shopping at 8.30 this morning to miss the rush and also to go out before the car turns into a sauna! :haha: xxx

HA! no, we haven't started doing anything on the house yet.... it shouldn't take too long once we get started on it -- I hope! :happydance: for being in the 2ww! I hope you caught the eggie :)

britt, can't wait to see your scan pics! 1 week and 1 day til my scan! :) yay!

jeffsar, congrats on finally buying your pram!!

mamadonna, hope you ov'd already/are ov'ing soon! I think since you had a really dark OPK the other day that's probably a good indicator.. you should start temping once you get OPK's that are slightly positive so that you can just see when you have a temp spike so you know if you o'd or not..

AFM- I've been feeling a lot more movements lately, now even when I'm working and moving around, which means they're pretty strong kicks in there! Just is weird because at this time with Lexi I still wasn't feeling anything! I don't know how I could have missed it!

Erin... it must be lovely to feel :baby: kick. Am I right that woman normally feel their 2nd baby earlier than their first? xxx

yes, they generally do - I thought it was just because they knew what to expect, but there is no way I could have missed these kicks with Lexi- so I'm thinking it's because our uterine walls have already been stretched out before so they're a bit thinner and we can feel it a little more? :shrug:

afternoon,i did another opk 2day and its still quite dark,usually when i get a pos the next day its nearly gone :shrug:

Morning Everyone!!

good luck ebs and mamadonna i hope you have caught them eggys!!!

hope everyone else is okay.

Jeffsar - didnt you get the acc's pack with the surf that should include the insect net parasol rain cover and the insert of the colour you want for the pushchair??

i went to put my money down on my sat we are having the black with silver frame and navy blue accessories, so the insert will be blue in our pushchair.

the 4d scan was amazing, although i drank a bottle of lucozade on the way up their and ate chocolate to get him moving and he was moving like mad all the way there, then as soon as she started scanning he went to sleep lol, so she gave me more chocolate and i went a walk and for a wee, and he woke up but then he was moving all over the place and so the pics werent as clear lol so i will post a few on here the sleep ones are the best, we can see what he looks like though and it was amazing i cant stop looking at him.

i will upload the pics as soon as i can xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->