Psychic reading confusion....

Morning :hi:

Mamadonna I hope you ovulate soon. Hopefully a bigger build up to ov makes for a good egg! :thumbup:

Britt Can't wait to see those pics!!! I bet it was lovely. :cloud9:

Erin Yeah there must be a reason like you said as to why woman feel it sooner the 2nd time.

Jeffsar :hi:

AFM Nothing much to tell. Had a rough weekend emotionally and i'm going to go back to the doctors. I'm not coping and I'm getting really anxious about stuff too. Nothing to report on the 2ww. I don't think I am pregnant though so its just waiting for AF now. xxx

ahh ebs i am so sorry you feel like that, everything might have just started to hit you all at once sometimes they say it takes a bit for things to sink in when you have been through a rough time. Glad your going to see the docs though hopefully they will be able to help and have you feeling better soon x :hugs:

i have attached a pic it isnt very clear cos i have had to take a pic of a pic, but i will get some more on when i can x

Attachments

• Photo0124.jpg
    Photo0124.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 2
ahh ebs i am so sorry you feel like that, everything might have just started to hit you all at once sometimes they say it takes a bit for things to sink in when you have been through a rough time. Glad your going to see the docs though hopefully they will be able to help and have you feeling better soon x :hugs:

i have attached a pic it isnt very clear cos i have had to take a pic of a pic, but i will get some more on when i can x

Yeah that must be it. I'll get it sorted one way or another. Might just have to go for counselling though as I don't really want to be pill popping. :wacko:

Aaaaah he is so cute!!! :cloud9: Do you think he looks like either of you yet? x

Yeah that must be it. I'll get it sorted one way or another. Might just have to go for counselling though as I don't really want to be pill popping. :wacko:

Aaaaah he is so cute!!! :cloud9: Do you think he looks like either of you yet? x

well now, he has defo got hubbys noes, cos he has more of a flatter wider nose just like the pic i posted, but i have sent the pic to all my friends today and family and nearly all of them have come back and said they cant believe how much he looks like me already, i cant see it but they all say it.

yeah counselling is prob a good idea, give you chance to get everything out that you need to say and get off your chest, there is prob a lot you need to say that you dont even realise you do and good counselling gets it out xx

Awww... that is so sweet that he looks like you both. :cloud9: xxx

hi girls!!

crazy day at work for me today, so this is first chance i have had to post!

britt, he is gorgeous, you must feel so proud! thanks for the info, i didn't realise the raincover was part of the essentials pack! yes, i have prdered that too, so i should be covered!

ebs, sorry you feel down, hopefully dic can advise on counselling.

mama, how's it going, still getting pos opks?

erin - not long until your scan now! x

Hi Jeffsar, what colour essentials pack have you had?

this is what is in the pack - the fleece baby nest, insect net, rain cover, shopping basket (and large basket now), apron (footmuff), seat liner, parasol, hood.

thanks, it was so nice seeing him, i cant stop looking at his pics x

i've gone for black just now and i may update with pink or blue later on, lol! i have a voucher for paypal, so i might change colour when i know the team!

do you get the large basket now too then? i didn't realise that! that's handy.

he really is gorgeous, you must be so pleased to have had another scan!

ebs, ues, started a while ago, so just in the middle of handovers now - i finish on the 28th July! x

i've gone for black just now and i may update with pink or blue later on, lol! i have a voucher for paypal, so i might change colour when i know the team!

ebs, ues, started a while ago, so just in the middle of handovers now - i finish on the 28th July! x

i didnt realise until we ordered ours that it is just the accesories pack that is coloured the pushchair comes in black i assumed the liner came in it in the colour you chose but it doesnt, so in your case it is handy if you want to change or if we keep the prams for another baby can change to be the colour of the sex and be a lot cheaper than a new pram and will have a new liner and fleece snug in,

yeah its only in the linen and slate you dont get the large basket, but it is standard on the others now. it was an extra 30 35 pound i think as well so thats good.

yeah i am glad we went, it was 45 mins as well so we got to watch him for all that time which was lovely

big countdown to finishing work then not long at all!! i still have 13 weeks lol x

AWW britt, he's so adorable!! Can't wait to see how he compares to his picture in real life! :)

Well ladies, I'm finally off for a day of swimming/sunbathing! Today is 4th of July in the US, which is the day that we gained our independence as a country, so hubby and I are off of work and heading to a picnic and swimming with my parents :)
Have a great day!

AWW britt, he's so adorable!! Can't wait to see how he compares to his picture in real life! :)

Well ladies, I'm finally off for a day of swimming/sunbathing! Today is 4th of July in the US, which is the day that we gained our independence as a country, so hubby and I are off of work and heading to a picnic and swimming with my parents :)
Have a great day!

Sounds lovely hope you have a lovely day!! xx

happy independance day erin! oh, and if we have a girl, we have decided on the name Lexi!

britt, i love the pram so much, i just keep worrying now that i have committed to it that the shopping basket isn't big enough etc. so you've made me happy! x

happy independance day erin! oh, and if we have a girl, we have decided on the name Lexi!

britt, i love the pram so much, i just keep worrying now that i have committed to it that the shopping basket isn't big enough etc. so you've made me happy! x

i love it as well, cant wait for it to come in stock, yeah i was bothered about that my sister kept saying to me make sure the baskets are big on whichever you get cos you need them, so i was going to buy it seperate so it was a bonus.

when do you get yours? xx

Well that is a BEAUTIFUL name :) xx

i agree erin!! :)

britt, the pram is in stock now so they are keeping it for me to pick up whenever - i am a tad superstitious so i am leaving there until nearer the time, but i am very pleased with it! i used the basket so much on my old that i know i will this time, so the bigger basket is a must for me! x

i agree erin!! :)

britt, the pram is in stock now so they are keeping it for me to pick up whenever - i am a tad superstitious so i am leaving there until nearer the time, but i am very pleased with it! i used the basket so much on my old that i know i will this time, so the bigger basket is a must for me! x

lexi is a lovely name

yeah me to when we fetch ours it wil be going to my mums i wont have it in the house either. I just cant wait to have a mess around with mine and not just the one in the shop lol. The blue one comes into silver cross on the 8th July so she said they should get it about 10 days later.i have only seen a sample of the blue material so i am excited about seeing it all in blue x

Not long now then! How exciting!!! xxx

Have a great day!

Happy 4th of July! Have a lovely day. xxx

Happy 4th July,not so happy 4 me,the baby that,i mc in Oct would have been due 2day.
I hope ur all keeping well,britt i love the scan picks,adorable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->