Psychic reading confusion....

erin, it's fab news, i always wanted a sister!

thanks britt and ebs - i'm scared but i think it's too good not to try x

i did too!
just had a look at those properties! they look so nice!!!:thumbup:

thanks erin, you girls have cheered me up, i was starting to panic! x

I can't say as I blame you, it's a big change! But I think it'll be very good for your family! Have you told your parents yet? If so, how did they take it?

nope! we are waiting until it's signed and sealed so they can't talk us out of it!!

they will be gutted, but we think we need to take the oppertunity x

hi mama!!

do you think so britt??? i am so used to my own space..... not sure how i'll get on in such a busy place! but - i did find out there is a universal studios and toni and guy hairdressers! x

:wave:

Morning. Had another line this morning and it was no darker again but looks like the :witch: is making her arrival. Chemical number 3. :cry: Not sure how much more I can take. :nope: xxx

i'm so sorry ebs,did u not spot at the beginning of ur last pregnancy x

so sorry ebs x

did you not have spotting last time though? x

Thanks ladies... yeah I did spot last time. Actually I bled like AF for a day then spotted. It seems to have gone off now... :wacko: I was just so upset because my chart looks spot on and i'm even getting the same temps now as my pregnant cycle. I really felt that AF was coming this morning and then when I saw blood I thought the worst.

I just have no idea what is happening now. Back in limbo.... :dohh:

How is everyone else?

Mamadonna... any symptoms? xxx

can you go get a sd or frer test? i know they are pricey, but it may help clear things up? x

Hi Everyone!!

Ebs dont give up yet, spotting happened last time so dont get yourself down and give up i still have faith :hugs:

hope everyone else is okay, i have just been for my 28 week midwife check up, baby measure 27 weeks at the min so right in the middle of the graph which is good. She had a feel and he is head down bum to the left. Heartbeat all good and strong. Just got to wait on my bloods on thursday now.

I have also ordered my car seat as well so another thing to cross off x

can you go get a sd or frer test? i know they are pricey, but it may help clear things up? x

I was in town this morning but thought AF had arrived so didn't bother. To be honest my lines are so faint on ic's that I think if I got another faint one on the SD I'd be just as confused. :haha: I think I'm better off just waiting a couple of days and seeing what happens. xxx

Hi Everyone!!

Ebs dont give up yet, spotting happened last time so dont get yourself down and give up i still have faith :hugs:

hope everyone else is okay, i have just been for my 28 week midwife check up, baby measure 27 weeks at the min so right in the middle of the graph which is good. She had a feel and he is head down bum to the left. Heartbeat all good and strong. Just got to wait on my bloods on thursday now.

I have also ordered my car seat as well so another thing to cross off x

Ooh you have been busy. When do you get your pram?

Oh and to both of you... when you finally get to try out your Surf's I need you to go on a country walk with them and see how they get on. :haha: I keep looking at them but we go to alot of car shows in the middle of bumpy fields and I'd need a pram that could handle it. :winkwink: xxx

not sure when i rang to ordered my seat she said it still wasnt in yet, i just really hope it is here on time, i know there is still 11 weeks but it isnt long really and i want to be able to take him out straight away i dont want to be stuck in waiting for my pram. Ebs they are supposed to be good for bumps the wheels make less impact on the pram when going over bumps cos of the design so it would prob be perfect x

not sure when i rang to ordered my seat she said it still wasnt in yet, i just really hope it is here on time, i know there is still 11 weeks but it isnt long really and i want to be able to take him out straight away i dont want to be stuck in waiting for my pram. Ebs they are supposed to be good for bumps the wheels make less impact on the pram when going over bumps cos of the design so it would prob be perfect x

Did they give you a date that they'd get it in?

Sounds good! I was just thinking about it whilst I was away and seeing all the women pushing their prams through the fields. The icandy looked to be quite good too. xxx

Did they give you a date that they'd get it in?

Sounds good! I was just thinking about it whilst I was away and seeing all the women pushing their prams through the fields. The icandy looked to be quite good too. xxx

no they said the blue was due in at silver cross on the 8th July, then it should be about 10 - 14 days after that to them.

but the other thing that is bothering me is, at the co op in ches, you order your items and then get 10% of your order back in vouchers to spend, so i decided to order my car seat and my pushchair pay it all then get my voucher to use on the carry cot to make it cheaper. But now i am worried that by the time we get to ches to pay the items up, i might have run out of time to wait for the carry cot.

yeah icandy is a lovely one as well my friend has that x

no they said the blue was due in at silver cross on the 8th July, then it should be about 10 - 14 days after that to them.

but the other thing that is bothering me is, at the co op in ches, you order your items and then get 10% of your order back in vouchers to spend, so i decided to order my car seat and my pushchair pay it all then get my voucher to use on the carry cot to make it cheaper. But now i am worried that by the time we get to ches to pay the items up, i might have run out of time to wait for the carry cot.

Oh i see what you mean.... so once they are in and you get your vouchers you'd have to order the carrycot and wait again? I'd maybe ask them about how you need the carrycot but want to use the vouchers. That is a good thing with the vouchers though. Was it an offer they had on or a normal thing? xxx

Oh i see what you mean.... so once they are in and you get your vouchers you'd have to order the carrycot and wait again? I'd maybe ask them about how you need the carrycot but want to use the vouchers. That is a good thing with the vouchers though. Was it an offer they had on or a normal thing? xxx

well we get our vouchers once we have paid for the pram in full but i didnt want to do that until we know its defo going to be in, in time. I think i will give it until the end of july and if my pram isnt in, then i will ask them and see what they say.

no its part of the nursery club, you can go in and order all your furniture pram car seat etc, and pay it bit by bit then when it is paid you get 10% of your order back x

well we get our vouchers once we have paid for the pram in full but i didnt want to do that until we know its defo going to be in, in time. I think i will give it until the end of july and if my pram isnt in, then i will ask them and see what they say.

no its part of the nursery club, you can go in and order all your furniture pram car seat etc, and pay it bit by bit then when it is paid you get 10% of your order back x

I knew about the nursery club thing but not the 10%. Oooh that is a good idea. :thumbup:

Yeah just keep chasing them if you are worried. I've never heard of anyone having problems with the co-op so i'm sure you'll be fine. xxx

Thanks ladies... yeah I did spot last time. Actually I bled like AF for a day then spotted. It seems to have gone off now... :wacko: I was just so upset because my chart looks spot on and i'm even getting the same temps now as my pregnant cycle. I really felt that AF was coming this morning and then when I saw blood I thought the worst.

I just have no idea what is happening now. Back in limbo.... :dohh:

How is everyone else?

Mamadonna... any symptoms? xxx

I'm tryin not 2 think about it so not takin 2 much notice

I knew about the nursery club thing but not the 10%. Oooh that is a good idea. :thumbup:

Yeah just keep chasing them if you are worried. I've never heard of anyone having problems with the co-op so i'm sure you'll be fine. xxx

i am assuming it is an ongoing thing cos it is printed on the back of the nursery club little payment card rather than a promotional flyer.

no i have never had probs with co op before, its just cos the colour is new i think so obviously silver cross have only just got it and got to get all the orders out as well so gonna be a delay, i just hope not too long x

Just wanted to say hi super quick!

ebs, I hope everything is ok and it's not a chemical! FX'd!!!

Morning... looks like it was a chemical. I was sat with heartburn last night which i never get unless pregnant and I'm on a low fat healthy diet so nothing that would have triggered it and then this morning the :witch: has arrived in full force. Gutted but not much I can do about it. Got my FS appointment in exactly a week so I'm just going to have to concentrate on losing weight for that.

Hope everyone else is having a better morning than me. :wacko:

Mamadonna... sounds good being so busy you don't symptom spot. Hopefully whilst you're so busy and so relaxed about it you'll get that bfp in now time. :hugs: xxx

ebs, so sorry hun xx

you are right to look forward to the fs apt though - stay focused on losing weight for that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->