Psychic reading confusion....

I knew it... as soon as I saw her face on the scan! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

I'm still saying girl for you! I was dead set I was having a boy! Nope!!!! lol

Everything looks good for the scan, she showed her lady parts off first thing, but wouldn't get her hands away from her face! so cute.
We are going to name her Lilah Jane :) We had a girl's name, but couldnt' decide on a boy's name! Good thing for us or we would have been in some arguements! :haha:

Aaaahhh that sounds lovely. i'm so glad it went well and you got to find out too!!! xxx

that is a beautiful name erin, congratulations x

yeah, i know.
google 'ventura heights, singapore' that'll give you an idea...... it's a townhouse we are looking at, with commual gardens and swimming pool but private parking, patio etc etc.....

is britt away somewhere?
i wonder when erin will be on?!!? x

They look amazing!

I'm not sure where Britt is actually. :shrug: Hope she;s ok. xxx

Hi Everyone

sorry i have been so busy at work i havent had chance to post

hope your all okay,

Congrats on the team pink Erin!!!! :happydance:

Mamadonna - hope your okay, any news on your cycle? xx

Ebs - looking great for you, i have everything crossed but deep down i feel like this is your forever baby! xx

Jeffsar - How exciting about your pram, could you do me a favour and let me know if there is a remove able mattress in the carry cot, that i would put a fitted sheet on, or if it is just padded so need flat sheets instead? xx

hi britt! yep, i'll let you know - i will be using it tonight so i'll post for morning! x

yeah, i know.
google 'ventura heights, singapore' that'll give you an idea...... it's a townhouse we are looking at, with commual gardens and swimming pool but private parking, patio etc etc.....

is britt away somewhere?
i wonder when erin will be on?!!? x

They look amazing!

I'm not sure where Britt is actually. :shrug: Hope she;s ok. xxx

you think so? i am so scared!! x

hi mama!!

do you think so britt??? i am so used to my own space..... not sure how i'll get on in such a busy place! but - i did find out there is a universal studios and toni and guy hairdressers! x

hi mama!!

do you think so britt??? i am so used to my own space..... not sure how i'll get on in such a busy place! but - i did find out there is a universal studios and toni and guy hairdressers! x

there you go then what more do you need lol

its gonna be different and will take some getting used to, but the life you will be able to lead will be amazing and well worth the risk i think x

erin, it's fab news, i always wanted a sister!

thanks britt and ebs - i'm scared but i think it's too good not to try x

britt, mattress is removable so you'll get away with a fitted sheet! x

i did too!
just had a look at those properties! they look so nice!!!:thumbup:

brilliant thanks, i am glad cos i have washed all the whites today and i have 6 fitted sheets lol, and then i suddenly thought i wont need that many just for moses basket if the pram hasnt got a proper mattress x

brilliant thanks, i am glad cos i have washed all the whites today and i have 6 fitted sheets lol, and then i suddenly thought i wont need that many just for moses basket if the pram hasnt got a proper mattress x

britt, have you ordered it yet?? just that i paid extra for the carry cot, and you get the lie flat baby nest free with the pushchair, so you wouldn't really need to spend the extra on the cot?? x

i did too!
just had a look at those properties! they look so nice!!!:thumbup:

thanks erin, you girls have cheered me up, i was starting to panic! x

I can't say as I blame you, it's a big change! But I think it'll be very good for your family! Have you told your parents yet? If so, how did they take it?

britt, have you ordered it yet?? just that i paid extra for the carry cot, and you get the lie flat baby nest free with the pushchair, so you wouldn't really need to spend the extra on the cot?? x

yeah we didnt know if we should get the carry cot or not, until i read that if you dont have the carry cot and use the pushchair from birth with the baby next, you still have to strap them in, and i wanted to put our baby in the cot cosy as if going to bed rather than being strapped in, and i thought if the straps are big then they are going to really big around him if he is small, so we went for the carry cot as well in the end x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->