Psychic reading confusion....

So sorry ebs hopefully the fs will be able 2 give u some answers

Morning Ladies!

I am so sorry Ebs, please make sure you tell them everything when you go to the apointment, surely they will have some answers or just that little something that will make them forever for you, i am really sorry :hugs: i really wanted this to be it for you xx

How is everyone else? sorry i wasnt on much yesterday i was really busy at work again so i struggle to come on and read all the comments but hopefully today and tomorrow i will be able to catch up on everything.

I didnt take a bump pic yesterday so i have done one today, so i will be updating my journal shortly with my weigh in and pic xx

Morning Britt! :hi:

I'll have to pop over and look at your journal. :thumbup:

Hows the sciatica? xxx

Hows the sciatica? xxx

its gone, i must have forgot to update. He must have just moved off the nerve cos it went instantly the other day, was a massive relief he just needs to stay off it now lol

i need to cath up with yours as well, thats my aim today to get through all my subscribed threads lol

hope your okay xx

Hows the sciatica? xxx

its gone, i must have forgot to update. He must have just moved off the nerve cos it went instantly the other day, was a massive relief he just needs to stay off it now lol

i need to cath up with yours as well, thats my aim today to get through all my subscribed threads lol

hope your okay xx

Ugh... wouldn't bother with mine. Just lots of pages of me wondering if I'm pregnant then having a meltdown when I wasn't. :blush: :haha: I think I have too many subscribed threads. :dohh: I go through my email and when I've finished I have about 20 more. Its never ending. :wacko:

Glad the pain has gone. Maybe you did update but I missed it? :shrug: xxx

Hows the sciatica? xxx

hope your okay xx

Ugh... wouldn't bother with mine. Just lots of pages of me wondering if I'm pregnant then having a meltdown when I wasn't. :blush: :haha: I think I have too many subscribed threads. :dohh: I go through my email and when I've finished I have about 20 more. Its never ending. :wacko:

Glad the pain has gone. Maybe you did update but I missed it? :shrug: xxx

your bound to feel down ebs, i thought this was your month as much as you did so its gonna bring you down :hugs:

have you got any plans for this weekend?

its our first anniversary on sunday, so gonna go out for a meal friday night i think. i have warned hubby to make the most of our anniversary meal cos when we are in august i am not driving just in case. And i will be sticking to my appletiser lol x

your bound to feel down ebs, i thought this was your month as much as you did so its gonna bring you down :hugs:

its our first anniversary on sunday, so gonna go out for a meal friday night i think. i have warned hubby to make the most of our anniversary meal cos when we are in august i am not driving just in case. And i will be sticking to my appletiser lol x

Yeah I thought this was it. I really think it was a chemical though with the symptoms and lines on the tests. I emailed Mary yesterday as she said to let her know if I wasn't pregnant. I hope she gets back to me soon. Its just that all the other readings seem to point to me getting pregnant in September and I know it isn't far away but I'm so impatient it feels like forever! :dohh:

Oh a meal sounds lovely for your anniversary. :thumbup: Appletiser.... mmmmm... love those. :haha: Just think... next anniversary you'll be doing something as a family. :cloud9: xxx

Yeah I thought this was it. I really think it was a chemical though with the symptoms and lines on the tests. I emailed Mary yesterday as she said to let her know if I wasn't pregnant. I hope she gets back to me soon. Its just that all the other readings seem to point to me getting pregnant in September and I know it isn't far away but I'm so impatient it feels like forever! :dohh:

Oh a meal sounds lovely for your anniversary. :thumbup: Appletiser.... mmmmm... love those. :haha: Just think... next anniversary you'll be doing something as a family. :cloud9: xxx

And appletisers count as 1 of your five a day as well, so all good!

i cant believe how quickly our anniversay has come!

let us know what mary says when she gets back to you, september isnt far Ebs, if you look at it like 1 more cycle which will be for your fs then the next one would you lead you to testing in sep wouldnt it. But i wouldnt give up on this cycle though if you can prove them wrong then even better :hugs: xx

And appletisers count as 1 of your five a day as well, so all good!

i cant believe how quickly our anniversay has come!

let us know what mary says when she gets back to you, september isnt far Ebs, if you look at it like 1 more cycle which will be for your fs then the next one would you lead you to testing in sep wouldnt it. But i wouldnt give up on this cycle though if you can prove them wrong then even better :hugs: xx

The last year has flown by hasn't it? In one way it seems like yesterday but then when you think how much has happened since then it does seem a long way away. :wacko:

Will do. Hope she doesn't take long. I think she took a couple of days last time. I was figuring out the whole cycle thing earlier. lol Its not that long but i'm just too damn impatient! :haha: xxx

hi girls!

ebs, are you feeling any better today?

britt, glad you are no longer in pain!

mama, how you getting on?

erin, how did lexi take the news of a sister?

afm, we are off this week, and it's sunny - can you believe that, lol! so me and my boys are just relaxing in the garden, and - making lists, lol!!

going into aberdeen tomorrow to get organised, i guess i have left it long enough, especially as i might get induced at 37 weeks! x

Hi Jeffsar

We have got you into lists as well !! yippee

let us know what you buy tomorrow

it is lovely outside today, i have nipped out on my lunch and it was lovely.

have you had a visit from the health visitor yet jeffsar? or do you know what they do when they visit. I have had a letter saying they are coming on the 31st aug but doesnt give any more details. x

britt, you would be horrified at everything i still have to buy, lol!!
plus i need all of Taylor's stuff for school - mr mastercard will be happy tomorrow!

we see the health visitor as part of our antenatal classes - so i see her next week, then after baby is 10 days old the mw hands baby over to HV until age 4. i need to ask loads of questions; i'm not sure ow it works with moving overseas etc.

it's so sunny, i am loving the hot weather! x

britt, you would be horrified at everything i still have to buy, lol!!
plus i need all of Taylor's stuff for school - mr mastercard will be happy tomorrow!

we see the health visitor as part of our antenatal classes - so i see her next week, then after baby is 10 days old the mw hands baby over to HV until age 4. i need to ask loads of questions; i'm not sure ow it works with moving overseas etc.

it's so sunny, i am loving the hot weather! x

oh right, so they are the people that come to you and take over from midwife once baby is born. Does hubby have to be here for when they come?

oh yeah i didnt think about that, do you get healthcare when you move just thinking they will prob arrange with all your records and details for someone out there to take over from here x

hi girls!

ebs, are you feeling any better today?

afm, we are off this week, and it's sunny - can you believe that, lol! so me and my boys are just relaxing in the garden, and - making lists, lol!!

going into aberdeen tomorrow to get organised, i guess i have left it long enough, especially as i might get induced at 37 weeks! x

I am feeling alot better today thanks. :hugs:

You have sunshine! lol Finally! :haha:

Glad to hear you are getting organised and battering your credit card! Loving the lists too. xxx

ebs, I'm so sorry to hear that! AF is just mean to you!! :nope:

mamadonna- what dpo are you?

jeffsar- Lexi has been saying she wanted a sister the whole time! :thumbup: You are going to have your little one in no time!! Where is your bump pic??!

britt- going to check out your journal now!

afm- things are good, just really busy with work and not getting home until 630 pm doesnt leave me much time to get online when we still have dinner/tv time and bath and bedtime!

Morning ladies :hi:

Erin... you sound so busy! :wacko: No wonder you don't have much time for BnB.

Well I'm having a much better day. I think CD1 always is a bad one. AF is really heavy still but I think thats quite normal considering. I'm trying to concentrate on the diet as I have FS next Wednesday and I have 5 1/4lbs to lose still to get to the bmi of 34. :dohh: Obviously that is not going to happen but as you can see from my ticker I am now below 35 and have just another 1/4 lb until I'velost a stone. :happydance: I think I'll be happy to go next week knowing i'm in the 34's and I've done my best even if CD1 was a huge chocolate binge day. :blush:

Anyway hope you're all ok.

Jeffsar.... have you ticked any items off your lists yet? :haha: xxx

Morning!!

Hope everyone is okay.

Ebs thats great news on the diet, a stone is a massive loss well done. And you might get there for next week, you have done so good even if you get half way through what you need to loose thats still great!

29weeks today, i got all my things ready for my h bag for me and baby but i havent packed them yet, i have gone from get everything done quick to having a break for some reason lol

but this sunday, hubby is tiling en suite and doing all that up so give me chance to get the bits and bobs done i need to.

been looking at houses on the net, i really want to move and do a house up from scratch even if it is something that is really run down. Hubby does plasteringm plumbing fits kitchens and bathrooms so we wouldnt have to pay any labour which is good. just getting a deposit together which is the hardest part but i am hoping by time baby is 1 we might have it to be able to x

Morning!!

Hope everyone is okay.

Ebs thats great news on the diet, a stone is a massive loss well done. And you might get there for next week, you have done so good even if you get half way through what you need to loose thats still great!

29weeks today, i got all my things ready for my h bag for me and baby but i havent packed them yet, i have gone from get everything done quick to having a break for some reason lol

but this sunday, hubby is tiling en suite and doing all that up so give me chance to get the bits and bobs done i need to.

been looking at houses on the net, i really want to move and do a house up from scratch even if it is something that is really run down. Hubby does plasteringm plumbing fits kitchens and bathrooms so we wouldnt have to pay any labour which is good. just getting a deposit together which is the hardest part but i am hoping by time baby is 1 we might have it to be able to x

Happy 29 weeks! :happydance:

I'd love to do that with a house too. DH doesn;t do the same as yours but he is one of those handy blokes that seems to turn his hand to everything. Would you do another house up whilst you keep on the current one? My DH wants to build his own house whereas I like the idea of a farmhouse gutting and done up. My friends sister did that and hers is on the market now for £1.2 million. :wacko: xxx

Morning!!

Hope everyone is okay.

Happy 29 weeks! :happydance:

I'd love to do that with a house too. DH doesn;t do the same as yours but he is one of those handy blokes that seems to turn his hand to everything. Would you do another house up whilst you keep on the current one? My DH wants to build his own house whereas I like the idea of a farmhouse gutting and done up. My friends sister did that and hers is on the market now for £1.2 million. :wacko: xxx

thank you!

no we would sell this, cos we would need our deposit out of this house we put to down to add to our next one. And cos we would be payming for 2 mortgages and the cost of new bathrooms kitchens etc i dont think we could afford it. But if we moved in, and started babies room straight away then at least he would have somewhere nice to sleep. Then we would just do the rooms up one by one. It would be a house we stayed in, so we could take our time with it x

thank you!

no we would sell this, cos we would need our deposit out of this house we put to down to add to our next one. And cos we would be payming for 2 mortgages and the cost of new bathrooms kitchens etc i dont think we could afford it. But if we moved in, and started babies room straight away then at least he would have somewhere nice to sleep. Then we would just do the rooms up one by one. It would be a house we stayed in, so we could take our time with it x

Sounds like a great idea. You could then make every room just how you really want it and have the perfect family home. :thumbup: Do you watch all the house programmes with Sarah Beeny in about doing up houses? We love those. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->