Psychic reading confusion....

Morning ladies :hi:

Just popping in before we set off as I have no internet access all weekend. :cry: :haha:

Temp has rocketed up this morning and had some symptoms again yesterday. Ran out of ic's yesterday so testing on sunday when I get back and if its darker I'll do a digi on monday. I think it is looking good but its just whether it sticks or not. :shrug:

Mamadonna... hope the 2ww is going good for you. We need to be bump buddies. :hugs:

Hope everyone has a good weekend. :thumbup: Its looking like we'll be having rainy showers and sunny spells so a bit mixed but temp will be ok for sitting out. No beer for me this weekend just in case and trying to stick to ww points still just in case it doesn't stick and I still need fs weight so not the usual stuffing of my face either. :haha: xxx

i so hope we will be starting our journey together but i'm not hopeful

enjoy ur weekend,i cant wait to see ur tests sun/mon :happydance:

I've had a few

Panrosa: spirit are showing me a child for you Clare and you will conceive in the month of August 2011 , your pregnancy will be confirmed in early September 2011and you will give birth in May 2012 , i see no problems around your pregnancy or birth and it will all go like clockwork

Gail: I see your Daughter born 2012 from a September conception, all is well around pregnancy itself, labour and birth

Penny: When I'm linking in around you I can pick up your very content around your life at the moment and theres lots of happiness yet to come on your future path Clare. My spirit guide is telling me this is the right time for you to concieve and I'm seeing the month September 2011. I can also see a healthy baby boy born to you.

Jenny Renny: Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of September from a cycle that begins in August. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the month of May 2012 - specific reference to the 19th and 21st.

Notice they all say September??

Got another one from some bird I found on Facebook, Sandra Gibbs:

clare as i tune i want to say where i feel that im being drawn to a baby boy coming in for you , i want to mention where i am being drawn to November of this year , i feel that he will have very dark hair, and im being drawn to where he is quite a small , petite baby and his weight is around , 6lbs and 2 ounces, he is a very healthy baby as well.I want to mention where im being drawn to the 7th of a month as a date as well, i feel that this could be significant to the due date or conception.Ok i want to mention where i feel the month he will be due is July of next year.

Ummm, OK?? Not only is it badly written and grammatically horrendous, it is also COMPLETELY different from the others. I don't think she knows jack!

I had Sandra as a friend on facebook and had to delete her bc all she talked about was getting drunk, so I don't trust her at all, and she was compleeeetely wrong for me!

happy anniversary, ebs! have fun camping, cant wait to see your test sunday!

jeffsar, I think it sounds good!

mamadonna, how is your 2ww going?

:wave: britt!! glad you're staying busy!

its going ok,i'm pre occupied with work so its really taking my mind off it all

how is everyone?
I find out if I'm team blue or team pink tomorrow!!! :happydance:

nope! I thought she might have posted that's why I checked in!

Morning ladies :hi:

I didn't get chance to come on and post yesterday. We got back mid-afternoon and I am soooo tired. It was a great weekend though. The weather was meant to be rain showers and sunny spells and apart from a couple of small showers on friday night... it was red hot!

So I tested when I got home yesterday and there is no change. The line is still about the same as last week. :shrug: I think I'm just going to have to keep testing and see what happens. :dohh: Might have to pop to superdrug and get some more reliable ones at some point. On the bright side I am 11dpo and I've never got that far without vit b so who knows. :shrug:

How is everyone else? Did you all have a good weekend?

Erin... good luck with the scan today. I can't wait to see pics! xxx

hi girls!

ebs, get to superdrug, i need to see the lines!!

mama, how you doin hun?

erin, can't wait to see pics from the scan - and i know there is no point trying to persuade you to stay team yellow!!

britt, i picked up my pram today!! away to MIL's to put it together and play about with it!

afm, started looking at houses/condos in singapore - scary! x

Hi Jeffsar! :hi:

How exciting that you picked up the pram!!! Have you had a play around with it yet?

Any houses/condos you like??? xxx

hi ebs!

nope, we are a tad superstitious so don't want it in the house..... we are taking it round to MIL's later and we will set it up and play about with it there! it looks so pretty though!

i have seen a couple nice places, but it is strange without seeing them - we need a list of a good few we like and then we get a relocatio nvisit oct/nov to go around all the areas, schools etc.

i live in a tiny town, in a detached house with big garden - gonna be weird moving to such a populated place! good for the kids though - zero tolerance for crime and fab schools. plus, more than likely a swimming pool in there buildng!

look at the Tanglin Trust school, we have applied there....

have you been to SD yet??

hi ebs!

nope, we are a tad superstitious so don't want it in the house..... we are taking it round to MIL's later and we will set it up and play about with it there! it looks so pretty though!

i have seen a couple nice places, but it is strange without seeing them - we need a list of a good few we like and then we get a relocatio nvisit oct/nov to go around all the areas, schools etc.

i live in a tiny town, in a detached house with big garden - gonna be weird moving to such a populated place! good for the kids though - zero tolerance for crime and fab schools. plus, more than likely a swimming pool in there buildng!

look at the Tanglin Trust school, we have applied there....

have you been to SD yet??

Yes it will be strange. I suppose its what you get used to isn't it? I live on the edge of the peak district and moving to a city would be a real culture shock! Can you find a place with as much space as you have or is it all totally different over there?

No I've not been to SD yet. :haha: I'm knackered today and had to go do the food shop. :dohh: I am tempted to wait till 14dpo then just do a digi but do lots of ic's in between. :haha: SD means driving all the way into town and parking etc... plus I might not believe those lines either. :wacko: I'll see what my temp does in the next couple of days and decide then. If money was no object I'd just go buy a load and some frers. xxx

i know, poas can be so expensive.........
ok, i will stop nagging for a few days, lol!

we will get something with as much space but it will be in a built up area and more than likely be in a condo block - hard to describe, but it's basically a high rise with proper houses in them! x

i know, poas can be so expensive.........
ok, i will stop nagging for a few days, lol!

we will get something with as much space but it will be in a built up area and more than likely be in a condo block - hard to describe, but it's basically a high rise with proper houses in them! x

haha yes it is too bloody expensive! :wacko:

Oh that does sound strange compare to over here. It will be worth giving up the big private garden for what you will gain though. :thumbup: xxx

Ok girls! The verdict is in! I'll show you the pictures first so you can guess!

IMAG0044.jpg

IMAG0046.jpg

IMAG0047.jpg

IMAG0043-1-1.jpg

yeah, i know.
google 'ventura heights, singapore' that'll give you an idea...... it's a townhouse we are looking at, with commual gardens and swimming pool but private parking, patio etc etc.....

is britt away somewhere?
i wonder when erin will be on?!!? x

and I was predicted a girl according to the ticker you have!

OMG,so happy for you erin!!!!
Lexi will have a sister - you should call her brooke! (that's my two girl names!)

what brilliant scan pictures, you must be pleased!

everything else ok with scan? x

I'm still saying girl for you! I was dead set I was having a boy! Nope!!!! lol

Everything looks good for the scan, she showed her lady parts off first thing, but wouldn't get her hands away from her face! so cute.
We are going to name her Lilah Jane :) We had a girl's name, but couldnt' decide on a boy's name! Good thing for us or we would have been in some arguements! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->